Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lunasa

Listen... I'm sorry as well Lunasa.

Lately I've been having a rather bad time starting since yesterday due to... reasons I shall not go in depth about...

In fact I have quite terrible social skills. I cannot just immediately talk to people I'm not familiar with, when it came to joining these forums it had to take some encouragement from NeoFox, a personal friend of mine. Heck lately I've been having Writer's Block, but in the RP General discussion I have been at least informing people of it. I wouldn't be so upset with you if you were to at least even tell me in a PM about your reasons of inactivity.

But if you are going to leave... please don't do what TRXD did in the last TSU and just drop out of the RP. After all:
    Rule 6: Please keep other people in mind. If your character is say chatting with someone else's character, then something happens don't just leave that person stranded. It's bad manners.

Comment

I will say this only once

Both of you are being too drastic, yes we have faults, but leaving the RPing totally and taking a "break" for a week?

I don't see the freaking problem of having to discuss the situation, yet here we are making a big thing over something normal

Lunasa, while SUSTIC is right on the inactivity, it isn't so problematic, we just need to know you are busy because of X thing, which applies to everyone, making a leave just because of this is just giving up without even trying

SUSTIC, I have more stuff with you honestly, you are both everywhere and nowhere, never giving a complete idea of what you try to say, then also comes your "thing" (idk what to call it) with RPing alltogether, for what I'm reading, I see pessimism and desesperation, when you get an idea, it goes down later by you, you aren't alone, you can simply ask anyone here "Hey, can you help me with this?" I'm sure we can help with this RP and the others, but it depends on you to actually start the process

Both of you take a break, NOT a week sized or day sized, take some breaths, relax your minds and please reply to this post, say anything you feel about it so we can all discuss like civilized people
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know Kristia... you do have a strong point.

I've always been a bit too pessimistic with things... I've never really thought that people would help me when it comes to RPing. I never even really... asked. I've always sort of kept holding off until I got an idea. I need to start asking people when I am having trouble with a post, or with other things. I tend to forget that the RP section is actually closely knit here on the forums. Something that... I guess I'm still not used to due to the places I first started RPing in, in which people just came in, joined an RP, and posted when needed to and only would help when told to fix something or ask a certain question pertaining to the rules or something. In the old places I RPed in nobody had bothered to actually ask someone for help when it comes to trying to think up an idea for a post. These forums... this RP community isn't like that, and I should finally try to get that through my head. I should start asking for help when I'm suffering from Writer's Block. I need to stop being afraid, and I most CERTAINLY need to stop being a pessimist.

Comment

Well then, ask your troubles either here or via PM, I can help wherever I can
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm just going to lay this down.

I give harsh criticisms. I prefer bitter truth than sweet lies. I throw smackdowns to make sure things are done in ways that I think are right for everyone. And not a lot of people take that lightly. I won't point any fingers, but that's what happens. And when someone disagrees with my point of view, then I kind of become a douche.

If you stay, I'll try to be a little bit better of a person. But if you really do decide to leave, I won't stop you.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

Wait, what happened? Is everything alright now?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Everything should be alright by now. Just a little... explosive stuff happened...

Comment

@Sus and everyone

I think what we should not forget is the very motto of the site, "take it easy."

We should not take things too harshly or seriously, and at the same time, we should remember to be kind to one another and assume that mistakes are not made in bad faith. They're just honest little mistakes, and we should treat them as such by simply acknowledging them and kindly asking the person about them before speaking harshly and throwing around talk of punishment. This is because the moment you point the finger or aggressively accuse someone of something, they get defensive, and after they make a retort, nobody is listening anymore and instead get harsher with their words and feel like quitting.

Perhaps things are cooling down, and I am relieved they are, but I believe it helps everyone get to even ground and understand the problem if something is said about it.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

As I said before, I'm not cut out for roleplaying. I prefer my own stories where I get to play god and control everything on my own with as many deus ex machinas as I want. After I finish up in TSU, I'll be quitting the RP and going back to fanfiction and original stories. Doesn't mean that I won't lurk. Ufufufu, none of you can escape. Oh and don't mind me if I post in the OOC later.

Comment

Well like I said Lunasa, if you are leaving then PLEASE don't leave Cucoo hanging at least.

Comment

Of course not. I intend to finish what I started. After that, I'll disappear.

Comment

Uh Kris, Sonya is already heading towards the Orientation.

Sent by Tapatalk
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

noticed, checked and edited XP

Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah cause I posted that awhile ago.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Sorry I've been gone guys, work has gotten more pain in the ass than usual. Though I will be able to RP a bit more now.

Though one thing... does anyone have any ideas for my character Carina? Like... how to get her introduced into the RP? I cannot think of anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X