X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Sus and Zekai

Sorry, it's just that I might not be here 12-24 hours from now. I took into consideration that I am not directly interacting with anyone and wouldn't be advancing the story and posted.

Just think of it like me reserving the post. I'll at least be sure to take heed next time.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@SUS

Not that I remember. I remember you making one for 24 hours but that's it.

@S1

That makes sense.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

If I recall the standard reserved post time is was stated to be 24 hours normally since 9-12 hours is not enough time for some of us to reserve a post. Some of us (like S1, Wriggle, Kristia, Katrix, Wonder, and myself) usually are too busy with other things (not just gaming, but also stuff IRL) and are unable to post 9-12 hours after reserving a post in some, if not most cases.

Comment

It is 24 hours, but try not exploiting it too much, there are more than 2-3 people in each story, so don't let others who have nothing to do with your characters waiting for the "reserved" posts
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm...... that's weird. I remember it being 9-12 in the gerenal discussion.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Yeah, until I brought up that some of us require more than 12 hours in most cases. Then Katrix agreed to make it 24 hours as it is the most reasonable.

I don't have much IRL, but I have been busy with... things... Same with Jasmine. Let's just say that Jasmine and I are... expecting a little something (or someone) in 8-8 1/2 months. So lately we have been busy making sure things are okay at the current moment. On top of that, but I recently moved into a new apartment with better internet (yay, even though my old internet was already stable.)

Anyways not going into more detail on this whole discussion. I'll try and post right away.

Comment

So she's pregant and you're going to be par.......ents........................ Lord help that kid (joking). Anyways, congrats for both of you but I dont remember a wedding happening.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

Engaged, but no wedding yet. Been too busy with other shit, now too poor to afford a full-fledged wedding. Planning on finalizing things at the courthouse soon.

Comment

Still, congrats to both if you.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Sustic

Don't go around putting words in my mouth. Last post I found about this subject: http://yukkuricraft.net/showthread.p...ll=1#post89370 Remember that this is just some standard time for reservation. If you feel that you need 24 hours then post that too.

Spoiler: Theresa

NPC Name: Theresa

Race: Witch

Abilities: Dark Magic

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality: As Sinuda's mother, she is tense, and does not tolerate failure. She can at times however the caring, and she also encourages Sinuda to go on and try as hard as she can.

Theme:
                      Spoiler:
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I just noticed something in Trouble's last post in the IC.

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
                        "Now all we need is a deaf girl, a girl with no arms and a girl with terrible burns all over her body and we can play Katawa Shoujo" She thought to herself.
                        I just saw that part of the post and it made me feel... confused about myself about the possible existence of Katawa Shoujo in TSU. It's weird seeing a direct shout-out to Katawa Shoujo in TSU in which I have Lilly who is a FREAKING LILY CLONE (not a literal clone in that someone used magic to make a replica of Lily from Katawa Shoujo, but rather a clone in the sense of I copied Lily's name, appearance, personality, and disability for a character for TSU and I made it f***ing obvious XD)

It really raises so many questions/implications!

Is Katawa Shoujo an ACTUAL game in TSU in which is inspired by events that could have happened in the universe of TSU? That or is it an actual game in the TSU universe, and Lilly (my version of Lily) just so happens to coincidentally share the same appearance, personality, and disability as the Lily in Katawa Shoujo? Or does the Visual Novel NOT exist, yet somehow...

I...

What...

Don't...

I...

Uuuuuuuuh...

Comment

You know what just occured to me? Sonya yelled in the lobby and went no one looked or said anything about it, except a small question from Seki.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

@Zekai

I thought she yelled outside the lobby before Cale, Kris, and Sonya even entered the lobby? Must have read wrong...

Comment

"yelled in the lobby." I put so it was inside.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, I read wrong. I would have had someone acknowledge it, but like I said I read it wrong and thought it happened OUTSIDE the lobby. .-.

Comment

Working...
                                X