X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Tewi

I responded, maybe I can alert Li. Just wait for him and we should be good like a cake

Comment

@Trouble

I think I'm going to send Zero towards Seki's way a bit. Not joining right away though.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@ zekai: i'll make a post for you later, when i wake up. good night everyone

Comment

@Trouble

No problem, no rush.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

as I commented in chat, they look too bulky with such armors, and too futuristic in my opinion
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I kinda have to agree with Kristia on this one. The armors look a little bulky and far too futuristic for TSU. That's the only complaint I really have with the appearances.

Comment

They're actually not bulky at all and they are supposed to be Celestial types so they will look a bit different then what you would suspect.

Comment

Even so I say they do look a bit too futuristic for this RP.
                  The ones I have the biggest complaint are for Ace and Joker. Burai I do have a problem with but looks far more tame than the other 2 but still looks a little too futuristic.

Also may I ask what you mean by Celestial types again? I feel like I heard that phrase before... does Celestial types have something to do with Sonya's magic type...? Or something else entirely? I need to read up on the magic types again....

Comment

Celestial as in space and heaven. I thought that Sonya spends her time in TSU creating this seal waaaaaay later in the rp.

As for the looks, Ace's wings is magic visible and the lines is his magic flow. All the redding is his magic pouring out.

For Joker, the green is his magic pouring out. You can take out the floating claws cause I'm planning on not using them.

Now for Burai, the purple his his magic pouring out and the mark on his chest is his lock to prevent him from going out of control. He is not tamed at all.

.............. I just realized that I forgot to mention that these are a W.I.P.

Comment

Figured that's what you meant by Celestial... Something I really need to actually start working on actually... (Not really Celestial magic, but just celestial beings and things in general.)

But I still say that the looks do look kinda too cyber mixed with fantasy. In TSU I try to lean as far away from cyber type appearances with characters (on further note when I think Celestial beings of any kind I always think a bit more... angelic types of armor and appearances.)

Please note I'm not trying to sound mean (that is if I am coming off as mean or harsh...) I just sharing my thoughts. There are still the thoughts of others in the RP of whom I wish to consult with, but won't until it's finished since like you just said (and from looking at it they are still obviously WIP's.) So I'm just sharing my thoughts on the initial current state of it. When it's finished I will consult with the others for their opinions.

Comment

I get what you're saying and I can see what you're getting at. As I said earlier, they won't be appearing until waaaaayyy later (like 70+% through the rp) so there's still time to finish up on them.

Comment

@flan andor wriggle: i was waiting for one of you guys to post so i wouldn't be cutting too far ahead.

@zekai: not sure if Zekai was following Seki at the end of your post or ot, can you please clarify?

Comment

@Trouble

No, just noticed that Seki signaled him.

Comment

I have deleted the servent apps post cause they just wasn't going to work.

Comment

Wriggle, I'm waiting on you ;w;

Comment

Working...
                                X