X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Lunasa and Book.

Well it was nice having you guys despite your inactivity.

Anyways I am currently trying to make a post. Who needs a post from me?

Comment

For the reception desk that Selene is at, i leave that to you.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And for Allen....

Comment

That moment when Writer's Block for YOUR OWN RP is hitting you like a freaking freight train.

Comment

I removed my Reserve since it has expired. I also can't think of a post due to Writer's block with TSU t-t halp...

Comment

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

From now on, when you make a new character and you need a dorm room, you talk to me, not Sustic. He has been stressed out by his writer's block so I decided to take my moderator power to effect and update the dorm room list for every character that I saw.

If you do not see one of your character on this list, let me know, not Sustic.
              Spoiler:

Male
              Zero, Hajime, Tristan - 108B
              Cale, Jason, Andrew - 107B
              Dave, Amata, Ystmurra- 102B
              Drake, Azeruk, - 104B

Female
              Kris, Sonya, Charlotte - 107A
              Kathryn, Melody, Raylin - 102A
              Lynne, Lily, Cecilia - 104A
              Seki, Trista, Ryofu - 105A
              Carina, Volkia- 110A
              Sinuda, Selene - 106A
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I have to say that I hate that rooms were decided without asking everyone on their opinions first and not consulting me since I am Character Manager.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle
                  Since when was Ryofu assigned to Trista's room? I remember no such post. (Then again, I've barely read Zekai's)
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                  My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                  My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                  Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Wriggle decided himseld
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Did you not read what Sustic posted in RPGD? He clearly expressed distress about TSU and how he can't cater to each and every single roleplayer's demands, and he was literally about to break down in Mumble.

If you think you can do better, Zekai, try it. But for someone who doesn't have time and condition to devote to the RP, I don't think you can.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yes, I did read it. I would've asked if that rooming was ok with them before.posting it all like that and I already had rooming plans for my other 3 and now that is messed up.

Comment

Okay this is to everyone about the rooms.

Please before the rooms are FULLY established, list everyone who does not have a room number yet, along with who you'd like to see them end up sharing a Dorm with. Wriggle can then modify that list.

@Zekai

I'm a little sorry about Wriggle making the list, but due to the fact that you haven't worked on the list (for personal problems outside of your control when it came to not having internet and only a phone with which made it really hard I assume), but I just needed some serious help.

Please note that I shouldn't say that the list should be fully established yet, as I think Wriggle should ask around which characters that don't have Dorm's yet, and what dorm's you want that character to have.

Comment

Guys don't be so quick and get on Wriggle's case. He was just trying to help Sustic with making a list to help relieve some stress. Wriggle may have given dorm's for characters who don't have one yet, despite some of you not wanting those characters to have certain Dorm's but... who told him what dorm's you wanted your character's? I'm unsurprisingly with Sustic here. If you want a different Dorm Room for your character's who don't have one, then PLEASE just say so and don't get onto Wriggle's case guys.

Comment

Okay guys I think Wriggle's list is okay and all, but Zekai did have a point Wriggle. Like myself and Serene said, Wriggle didn't know which of you wanted which dorms for their characters, but at the same time he really could have asked first. So guys I say we should all state what dorm room's you want your characters to have. We can still take that old incomplete list, and from their we can work on improving it with the input of others.

Nothing against you at all Wriggle. I really do greatly appreciate your help, and it did make me feel a lot better when you made that list. But I think you might have posted that list too soon without asking input from others. A simple question in the OOC would have sufficed. Please no hard feelings Wriggle... I consider you a good friend here on the forums, Mumble, and just overall (despite the fact I haven't met you personally). but I really don't want to get on your bad side I just want to try and come to a peaceful solution that everyone can appreciate if that's alright...

Now if you'd excuse me I need to sort of... work on the IC, but I might actually wait until we get things here settled.

Now everyone who has characters who DO not have a Dorm Room yet, please input a which Dorm's you want your character's to have.

As for me:

I want Andrew to be in the same dorm as Jason and Cale. 107B (I changed it from originally being 107A to 107B in my post in which Cale gets his Dorm Key. I also say that to make things easier I recommend that everyone should follow the pattern that everyone should have a Dorm start with 10<insert rest here> then B for all male character's, and A for all female characters.)

Hajime, I honestly don't mind who he ends up with, and Drake ending up in the same room as Azeruk would be fine and to help make that Dorm set up not so dark I would recommend putting Dave into the Dorm with Azeruk and Drake.

Lily... I like the listing that Lily was given.

Alexis on the other hand IS going to be a serious character of mine that I will be using, but due to the nature of her character and how she's going to be arriving at TSU she's not going to be an official student at first. So that can be taken in any way you guys like.

That is that for me.

Comment

I'm pretty happy with my room listing thing. I would be fine if another person was added to our roombut i can't speak for TR on that. Is it too late to move people into other rooms if they already have one in the IC?

Comment

Working...
                                X