X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

I'm not, and never planned on doing something like that. I just added that note to hopefully clear up/give people more options for the future.

Comment

I was just saying.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Is there an estimated time that the rp will be back up? Or is it still unknown?

Comment

@Flan
          Still unknown. SUSTIC could reopen the RP at any time but it's totally up to him.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

The RP is officially open once again. Forgot it was on pause. People can start posting again in the IC.

Comment

\o/

The GM hath spoken! Post away!
              (Well, after Kristia fills or revokes her reservation.)
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

give me 10 minutes (forgot where the post was saved)

EDIT: the post has been posted
                Last edited by Kristia; 04-30-2015, 04:08 PM.
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC
                  So... you gonna remove your post from the IC or shall I do it?

Comment

What post? :^)

Comment

auu bun bun finished her post just wanted to let you know

Comment

Considering that Wriggle has now stopped RPing for the time being, how exactly should we deal with the Lynne vs. Verrana fight now?
                        Should we say that the two both got K.O.'d in fighting or should the two be detained by staff as an easy way to excuse the two fighters? Any ideas?

Comment

I don´t know honestly, unless you get some talk of him, we are pretty much in a stump, that or we talk with the moderator of the RP section and the GM of this RP to see what to do

Spoiler:

Comment

oh i honestly didn't realize this. must have posted something in the general discussion. I did have an idea but nothing i would try without asking wriggle first so idk.

Comment

Okay before I actually post... I have an important question... Where all and who all do I need to post for aside from the obvious (the obvious being the Headmaster, and Andrew.)?

Comment

Teista seki Cecilia and both of wriggle characters are together in where i'm assuming is inside the main building. Zekai just left the library i haven't been keeping track of kris (sorry) and no one has found the nurse yet. as for who you need to post for idk but we need to do something about wriggle's characters since apperently he's not rping for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X