Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kris is with Sonya. Raylin, Amata are on standby and Ryofu is asleep.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Tewi, we're outside the main building, not inside. It's like at the side of the building

Comment

close enough. sorry i get confused on locations some times ^^:

Comment

oh before I actually do lose all access

S1, if you wish, you can take control of Selene and Lotus.
          Luckily 90% of my OCs use a similar combination of things.
          For instance: Take Ember and Nemesis and mix them together to get Lotus and Take Starla and MIMI and mix them together and you get Selene.
          Just make sure to reference their Bios though to understand how it actually is to be portrayed.

For Reference:
          Lotus:
          https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post98464

Selene:
          https://yukkuricraft.net/showthread....ll=1#post93207

P.S. Both are relatively reserved in using their abilities for different reasons: Selene out of fear of revealing that she does not technically have natural magic ability and Lotus out of simple restraint.
          Lotus is the only one that might modestly show off her ability but Selene will try not to and will make up excuses.

Comment

God I don't know what to post! I feel stuck... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP DX!!!

Comment

Get Orientation started.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@SUSTIC
                Well, we need to get rid of the big elephant in the room which is Wriggle's characters. If Wriggle isn't willing to take control of his characters and usher them out of the story, we desperately need to either detain or KO Wriggle's Lynne and Verrana. The majority of characters in the RP are currently trapped right now as they are involved in a fight that cannot continue.
                I can post some slight filler to keep activity up but, ultimately, the fight needs to broken up somehow.

@Zekai
                Starting Orientation won't be so easy when a majority of characters cannot do a thing. I say that the fight needs to be finished immediately and then orientation needs to start after that. We've been kinda lingering on for a bit too long and I'm running out of steam (and so is my Trista).
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 05-11-2015, 11:05 AM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

requesting permission to do something i woouldn't normally do to get the problem done and over with?

Comment

@Trouble.

Uh... ooookay? Just... just be careful with my precious RP ;w;

Comment

I'm tempted to scrap one of my current characters (Carina) and make a new one in her place. Carina being replaced by a different character based on one of my new fav characters ~<3 Anyone object? Carina isn't currently in a situation involving anyone else and hasn't done much of anything to affect things.

Comment

To be honest (and NOT BEING BIAS'D OR ANYTHING!) I don't see anything wrong if you do that. Carina hasn't really been doing much at all in the RP so you can easily move her to NPC status if you want.

Also I have no idea as to why I'm telling you this here, aside from possibly informing others that I give you perm. But since Wriggle is also technically a mod of this RP and see what he thinks.

Comment

I concur with Sustic. I thought about deleting IC posts involving Carina and fixing things as it goes, but I realized we could make her an NPC character and ta da.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Okay and yaaay.

Prepare for a character that isn't human ~<3

Comment

Name: Zoe Robinson
                              Spoiler:

Race: Earth Lamia (a race of snake/human hybrids essentially. With their being several different types of Lamia's.) Lamia's due to their snake-like bodies also share some snake lime traits (obviously), their senses are pretty strong, allowing them to actually hunt and track prey a bit more easily (like how most snakes do), and the snake part of her body is like one giant muscle. It possesses enough strength to incapacitate a horse if she isn't careful (which she is trying to be as careful as possible regarding this.) Other than that she can swim, and do other things snakes like pythons, boa's, and anaconda's can do (for example she is a surprisingly good swimmer like anaconda's, and can hold her breath for extend periods of time. As well as being a pretty good climber.) Though as a snake/human hybrid, she does have a weakness in the form of the cold. The colder it is, the colder she becomes and in turn the slower her actions become. Not only that but the sheer size and length of her body can make things difficult in enclosed areas. Also digesting food takes longer than a normal human, and she does tend to also slow down slightly after eating (with the larger the meal, the slower she becomes as her body tries to digest the food.)

Bio:
                              Spoiler:

Born to a family of Lamia's in a swamp outside of a small town in Louisiana. Despite her family having had occasionally go to the town for shopping on occasion, some of the people weren't always used to Lamia's for the sole reason that there aren't much of them left in the state due to... hunting in the past. Due to this growing up wasn't entirely easy for her. She wasn't downright treated as an outcast, but did get some odd stares aimed her way on occasion with only a few insults/cruel remarks every now and then.

Things really didn't start getting bad until a few pets had reported on going missing just out of the blue with the fences/cages the pets had been in were completely crushed with fur and red scales being left behind. It was around this time Zoe and her family had gotten quite a bit of negativity from the nearby townsfolk. Unfortunately for her things got incredibly bad when a child had gone missing in the middle of the night. The kid was just taken from his own bedroom. After that things had become terrible. Hunters of all kinds had started to come to their little home in the swamp, looking for the missing child. These attacks lasted for a good week before some trappers managed to lure out and trap poor little Zoe when she was out for a swim in the swamp.

Having been held captive her parents found this out after hearing it in the news. Seeing this her parents decided to come clean and help her. Approaching the townspeople they demanded her parents demanded to release her in exchange for their own lives. They even revealed that they were behind the missing pets and children in the area. Their predatory instincts were just becoming too strong to hold back, and as such they start preying on many different things in the area, including pets and humans. They hoped they wouldn't get caught, but unfortunately their daughter was caught and mistaken as the real culprit. The people did let Zoe go, but she was kicked out of town. She believes her parents were killed that very day.

Now with no home, no family left, she had nowhere to go... As such she traveled out of state for the next few years, taking up odd jobs and such, using her odd body for various tasks ranging from a simple mascot for a small business, to helping fishermen in several towns over. It was about a year later when she heard about TSU. A rather University that welcomes people of most any race, and provides a decent home to it's students. Hearing about this place she spent the next two and a half years saving up the money to get to attend the University.

Currently she had just arrived, and despite having the money to enroll into the University, she is still going to get a job to help pay for the various expenses. If she has to she will get several jobs. All the while she will be taking up classes to better use her natural Earth Magic. She's still depressed about her family though... for many different reasons. She also hopes to make some new friends.

What Element/and or type of magic:
                              As a Lamia, Zoe possesses natural Earth Magic control, capable of shifting through dirt, mud, and sand naturally. She normally uses this to burrow underground for self defense, or at times when it's cold. This is not the extent of her Earth Magic, but due to her past growing up (before her life technically went to sh*t), her parents never really bothered teaching her Earth Magic as they thought she wouldn't need it. She doesn't really care about learning Earth Magic, but she does hope to at least learn more things she can do with Earth Magic.

Luggage: Not much. Just some clothes, and a comb. Not much clothes at that. In fact she just carries her belongings in a bag.

Appearance:
                              Spoiler:

The human part of her body is about 4 feet in length. While the snake part of her body is a whopping 12-14 ft long. In total her entire length would be 16-18ft in length.

Why did you come to the University?:
                              Because she doesn't have much else to go, and she thinks that the University will be a nice place to stay. Hence why she hopes to not just get a temporary job in one of the many shops on campus, along with hopefully a permanent job on the campus after she graduates.

Personality:
                              Zoe is generally cheery, peppy, stubborn, and not that bright. Yeah despite her cheery and energetic personality, she tends to do some VERY stupid and foolish things. She usually tends to make the wrong decisions (once she got caught in a fishing net on accident when helping some fishermen because she wasn't careful), and despite what you say to her, she will usually either refuse to believe or do what you say. Even though half the time her own choices tend to get her in trouble. Though despite her stubborn attitude (and her past), she does like to meet new people and make new friends. However she tends to be the bossy one/take on the role of "leader" in her groups of friends. Even then she usually means well.

Zoe likes warm climates, and slightly damp areas (after all she did grow up in a swamp.) She also places with damp foliage, and feels more comfortable sleeping in an actual nest made of both blankets/sheets, leaves, grass, and even dirt. As such her rooms in anyplace she lives tends to get really messy. She also oddly enough likes swimming (and thanks to being part snake, she can surprisingly swim somewhat well.) She also prefers the night-life, and in warmer seasons she tends to be more active at night.

She also dislikes old, dry, or hot and arid areas. She may like the heat, but she can't take too much heat without some sort of humidity or her scales will begin to dry and even peel off (and she becomes sore as though she has a rash.)

Other: Uh... if you have questions please ask.

Suggestions: N/A other than can I have a hug? ;-;

Last edited by SereneGrace; 05-20-2015, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Just read the app and liked it a lot, I already have some events where.my wolf and your naga may interact due to Zoe's reaction to Kris' ice msgic
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X