Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can go on ahead and post Kristia. I don't think I'm going to post anytime soon... I really don't... I'm just... not in a very good mood right now. In fact feeling really depressed. I will inform everyone in the RP General soon... I just... really need to go lay down and cry.

Comment

Hold up on that post Kristia, I have one in mind.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Methinks Flan doesn't know that my character exists. This is the second time that Flan has ignored my character outright.

Flan, y u do dis? D: Do you not love me? ;_;
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I did though TRXD. Cecilia heard Trista but is more focused on the brawl in front of her to turn away. I put in the line "She was cut off, hearing another girl call out to Seki with a panicked tone." between Cecilia's speaking, since she's just come out of a haze, she wouldn't immediately look around with something like the brawl soaking all her focus. I hope you understand it u.u (also, I don't think the two actually met yet, so she wouldn't recognize Trista's voice yet as a friend's voice)

Comment

@Flan
            Yeah, I'm a dumb fairy. *△* I didn't fully read your post. And yet I'm the one who insists that people pay closer attention to stuff. Diligence pays off, after all.

But for context, Cecilia was actually with Trista before. When Cecilia had met with the Headmaster, immediately after arriving, Trista was also there. Speaking to the Headmaster. And, after Cecilia asked if everyone wished to join her in collecting her keys, Trista ran off. And not covertly or subtly either. Trista even spoke out to Cecilia. And yet you never noticed.

Sorry if I sound salty, girl. But I'd been kinda holding this back as you are kinda new to this stuff.
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Tr just wants senpai to notice him :<

Comment

@TR

But Cecilia never got a chance to learn Trista's name since she ran off. There's kinda no way that I would've been able to have Cecilia remember. Besides, she's an airhead of sorts. Seki had to introduce herself to her as she wouldn't remember faces very well. I mean, even I can't remember faces in the heat of excitement. I may be new to this rp, but I have rped before this. If you want my character to remember yours, an introduction is needed. Running off certainly isn't an introduction to me :T

Comment

@Flan
                  Look, I'm not trying to form a lynch mob or anything. What happened happened and that's that.

And heck, considering what's going on, (after the RP resumes) it's kinda inevitable that Trista and Cecilia are gonna meet. Seki's there, Cecilia knows Seki. Put 2 and 2 together, and Trista's gonna have to talk to little Cecilia. As reluctant and scared as she may be.

Comment

Okay guys I have updated the Magic List section of the OOC's Intro Post. Please check it out, it's actually quite important.

But please if you have any of your questions, do not come off as overly harsh like "OMG Sustic what the hell is this? This is going to ruin blah blah blah" or stuff like that. Please don't. Be respectful and well... you all already know.

Comment

I read the list, but I think only Necromancy was new, I`m probably wrong though
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                        It's Plague Magic that's new. There are also some rewrites in OP but most are stuff that we already have agreed upon.

Necromancy has been an available magic type since like the very beginning of this iteration. It was referenced in the past iteration when discussing the magical classes and heirarchy where only Warlocks could perform said magic. Necromancy was strictly off-limits and considered taboo unlike now where, while it is still frowned upon and extremely rare, mages can also perform necromancy.

Comment

Inb4 Medicine Melancholy

Comment

@Lunasa
                            My thoughts exactly. That or a Yamame.

Comment

Plague Magic, and notes upon just pure/raw mana manipulation and how Rune Magic, and Beam Magic are sort of styles of pure mana manipulation. While Elemental Magic is mana in a elemental form.

Comment

Well, more variety is good, just try not going all master sorcerer since we are students.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X