Clear All

I'll post when you finally get that Sendai
    Ok just give me a moment ;w;
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMasterChan View Post
      Wriggle, I'm waiting on you ;w;
      Oh wow, I read your post and then looked at your avatar picture..

The pout is perfect XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

S1 I'm thinking on taking advantage of your character's actions to help give mine something to interact with.

Comment

@Cucoo
          You may have to repost your post. Seems like people don't know what a reservation actually is.

(I dread to think as to how my reservations would go down in the future. It'd be fatal to the plot.)
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Last I checked no harm done to what I intend on doing

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo
              Fair enough.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

um.. guys.. I think the plot is sidetracking from "Casual Magic", it is the first day and we already got someone in another dimension
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Betcha we're not actually going to hear from the person until much later. Foreshadowing. That kind of stuff.
                  If SUSTIC's wise, he'd calmly dismiss this little fact and save it until much later in the story. If he doesn't, who knows what the hell's gonna happen.

Comment

I´m just saying

Spoiler:

Comment

Look, my bad, I wanted to do something fun involving a teacher that I have control of, but looks like I'm not allowed to have that fun.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Hey, by all means, it's your characters. Do whatever you want with them. Blow them all up if you want to.

But I honestly think that, at the end of the day, someone's gonna take things a bit too seriously or in the complete wrong way. It's happened many times before. And it will always happen. And let me tell you, like Kristia, a lot of people would have thought of the disappearing teacher as a bit of an extreme deviation from the plot instead of some fun filler. It just happens.

(Totes sorry if that was a joke post.)

Comment

It's partially joke and partially serious. :^)

But yeah I have a very strange taste of humor in literature so that's that.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm gonna be leaving the RP until further notice. The tl;dr is that I'm too busy to devote much time to RPing at the moment and I'm really not feeling engaged. I'm sorry if this inconveniences anyone but I don't want anyone to feel held up or anything.

Comment

@SUSTIC
                              I know your post was half-assed and all, but... Trista had already left the scene to search for Seki. Yeah... You may wanna rewrite your post.

Comment

Man I should have been faster, I was making a post about the wolf hearing Trista´s scream and heading to the possible threat when I noticed you just reserved a post SUS

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X