X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU-Main Building-Reception area

Hecate entered into the reception area in human form. She had been retracing her steps and after a few wrong turns finally made it back. She cast her memories back to when she was in cat form. If I remember the forms we were to fill out were supposed to be around here... She had missed the announcement about them being supposed to fill out the forms here but had been present when Cale mentioned it. She looked around nervously and relaxed when she confirmed the wolf girl wasn't around. During her scan she also spotted the stack of forms and quickly grabbed one and retreated to a corner before starting to fill it up. She decided to fill it up honestly, there was no need to hide here anyway. She was currently in full-human state and felt quite nervous about the crowd of people around. She quickly finished the form and approached the secretory with silent steps and stood there with the form slightly extended in her hand, hesitating about whether she should speak out.
    How many times can you die a day~?
    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

Trista looked up at the young vampire and ceased her whimpering. As Seki's words reached Trista's ears, Trista noticed that Seki had decided not to abandon her and instead was willing to take her back to their dorm to unpack Seki's bags. Trista wasn't sure what to think. Naturally, Trista thought that Seki would merely ignore Trista and continue on her way. But instead, Seki was willing to take her back. Maybe Seki was truly honest when she said she wanted to become Trista's friend. Maybe.

With her eyes focused upon the vampire, no longer on the floor beneath her, Trista slowly and coyly moved closer to Seki's side. Once Trista was within arm's reach of Seki, she gave a little nod as a response to Seki's question.
      "I... Um..." Trista spoke up, in an attempt to speak her mind, "Th-Thank you..."
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

After the red-haired wolf girl left, Jason took a step forward, putting him in front of the receptionist. As he did so, he thought about his recent interaction with the girl. To be perfectly honest, Jason was a little confused and surprised about how friendly and open she was. Was such a behavior normal outside the city? Jason didn't really know because after all, she was only the first person he had talked to. He would just have to wait and see if it really was normal for people to be friendly.

"Here's my papers.", Jason calmly said to the receptionist as he placed them on the desk.
        Last edited by S121; 12-20-2014, 05:25 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

((Very quick post for S1. If I need to post anywhere else for you guys please inform me in the OOC. Kristia and Zekai I'll try and get to you soon once I decide which character to use...))
          Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

Once Jason had finished his papers, Cale had also turned in his form.

The Receptionist quickly turned in her seat as she took the papers from the two students. With a quick glance she then put the papers in a small bin next to her computer so she could read over them later. All she needed right now was their names, date of birth, and magic. Now with that info she quickly searched it up in the database on her computer and found the two in the files. Finally without a single moment of hesitation she handed the two their dorm numbers, and their maps of the campus.

"Please enjoy the University. I hope you find the dorm's comfortable enough to live in.
          On the Jason's dorm key his number was the same as on Cale's... However Cale did not seem to notice when he looked at the two keys.

107B...

"Sweet got a room on the first floor. Now I won't have to worry about an elevator or stairs." Cale said jokingly as he swiped his key and map from the counter before putting the key in his pocket.

Trinity Soul University - Campus - Just outside Main Building

Andrew continued to stand there in front of the door frozen in place. Unfortunately for him people were starting to turn their attention over to the shy, nervous wreck of a man who is shaking in fear right in front of the front door. This eventually caused Andrew to let out a quick, but loud scream before he took off running in a random direction on campus...
          Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-14-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya is following Kris back ti the reception area. "I hope she doesn't ask what happened." Sonya thought as her right leg starts to bother her but she continues to walk normally. "Same here, just wondering about how classes here will be different than normal human classes." Sonya said replying to Kris.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Main Building

"Well, aside from the magic part, I think they will be pretty similar to normal classes, I don´t think they would let us make magic since it would distract others on the class, Kris pointed out thinking on how she could make a person fall if she put ice on the classroom´s floor.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya thought for a second and pictured some funny images. "True but this is a magic university so they gotta have magic using classes." She said as they walk towards the front of the building. Her leg started to bother her more but she couldn't use a soothing seal since she was almost out of magic from all the uses from today. She tries to hide it but with almost every right step, she flinches her right eye. Luckly for her that Kris is in front of her.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Main Building

Unfortunately for the seal magician, Kris higher senses noticed the odd walking pace of the girl "If you need help with your leg, you can just ask" she spoke gently giving the offer of heling while not saying that Sonya was weak.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

Seki only smiled as the short girl stood by her and thanked her. She moved her hands up and placed her hood over her head once more as she prepared to move outside. "What are friends for?" She replied as th duo begain heading for the exit. "So what do you want to eat once we're done here?" She asked Trista, remembering her promise to buy her lunch..

Comment

TSU Main Building

"No no, my leg is fine, nothing to worry about." Sonya said as she hides her pain. She then gets in front of Kris, "Come on, let's get our rooms already." She said as she turns around and looks at Kris.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

TSU Main Building

Kris held her comment as Sonya went forward hiding the pain "All right then, the reception is just a bit further on the corridor and to the left" she said since the seal user decided to be on the front.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya listened to Kris and they arrived back at the lobby where the reception desk is at. Sonya went to where the forms were placed and grabbed one and started filling it out.

TSU Male Dorm: Zero's Room.

Zero lead Raylin and Amata to his room and opened the door. They went in and saw the setup. "Nice, so this is how the rooms are set." Raylin said as she looks around. "You haven't gotten your room yet?" Zero asked as he places his bag on the floor, next to the couch. "Nope, both of us haven't yet." Amata answered as he sits on the couch.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

TSU Main Building

Suddenly Kris remembered she didn´t check what room she would get, so she moved towards the person in charged "Um.. excuse me, I made the form but forgot to ask what would be my room" she asked giving her information so she could receive the room

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building - Lobby

As Kris went to get her room, Sonya was filling out the form at a nearby table. The form was asking for name, birth date, magic type, blood type, nationality and other things. As she was following g it out, she rubbed her legs at times to soothe it. "The sooner I get in hot water, the better." She said as she went and finished filling out the form. After a couple of minutes, Sonya finished filling out the form and went up to the receptionist and handed the form without interrupting Kris.

Sent by Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Zekai; 12-27-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

The receptionist woman stopped what she was doing as she turned to Kris, all the while taking the finished form from Hecate and Sonya.
                                miss? I'm sorry if you did. I must have forgot about it. If you haven't then please hand it over so I can assign you your room." Replied the Receptionist as she began looking over Sonya's, and Hecate's forms.

Once the Receptionist was done with that she took out two keys, and two maps of the campus and handed them to the two students.

"Here you two go. You have room 204A." Said the Receptionist as she handed Sonya her key and map. She then turned to Hecate.

"And here you go. You have room 103A. Now please both of you enjoy your stay." Said the Receptionist as she turned back to Kris, waiting for her answer.
                                Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-29-2014, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X