X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

"It´s ok, I´m used to being stared at from time to time" Kris shrugged "It isn´t common for non-human and human to share a community, so it is all right, you will find more interesting people in this school". the redhead smiled at that. She had already sensed so many types of people, from average humans to magical creatures.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

Trista was stunned when Seki so casually explained herself to Trista. A creature of the night... A vampire... And Seki so openly admitted to being one of them. In Trista's mind, she didn't know whether to be surprised, scared, curious, or a mixture of all three. Looking over Seki's features, it made perfect sense to Trista now. The pale skin, red eyes, large fangs, and cold touch. Seki was undead. She was truly a vampire. A supernatural being standing right in front of Trista. Trista was perfectly aware that magic was real in this world but she did not think that supernaturals existed too.

Taking a few seconds to compose herself, Trista gave a light sigh and small smile. Seki was a being of the night. One who shunned away brightness of the day in favour of the night. But whether Seki appreciate the darkness the night brings or the lights in the sky was something for Trista to find out. If the latter was true, Trista may have found someone like her. Maybe...
      "A-a creature of... the night? A v-vampire...?" Trista asked Seki.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Jason gave what the girl had said some thought. Just as the girl had said, there was sure to be stranger beings in this school, so he had to expect the unexpected. For all he knew, he might even encounter beings that have inspired myths and legends. What also caught Jason's attention was what the girl said about humans and non-humans, that they didn't often live together. In fact, Jason couldn't remember hearing about non-humans living in the city he lived in. Then again, Jason could only imagine that non-humans would hate living in a big city like his. It was crowded, loud, and usually dirty. After contemplating this possibility, Jason spoke to the red-haired wolf-girl.

"That much is true. I don't think there are any non-humans that live where I lived.", Jason said to Kris.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere In TSU's Main Building

After the major blow out, Sonya stormed off into the Main Building. "Baka baka baka baka baka." Sonya mumbled to herself about Cale. "Men are all the same, damn PERVERTS!" She said loudly at the end. She was then breathing in and out with frustrasion and after talking a deep breath out, she looked around and realized that she was lost. "Now what?"

Sent by Tapatalk
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The redhead thought about the situation for a moment "Well, for what I know, there is a "You don´t bother me, I don´t bother you" unwritten pact, there are still people from both sides of the "normal" and "not normal" who don´t appreciate the others, but at least there are no witch hunts or religious marches trying to burn the communities" she guessed

"But then again, there are some who accept each other and live together too"
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

Seki nodded her head. "Yes, I take it you've never been acquainted with the supernatural before have you? I would love to answer more of your questions but there's a boy probably still out there guarding my luggage for me. Unlike certain staff members of this school, i don't like to keep people waiting." Seki tucked her dorm key away in her pocket and placed her map between her shirt and her hoody. "I'll meet you back at the dorm ok?"

Comment

"Again, true.", Jason said to Kris, agreeing with her regarding the absence of witch hunts and the like.

Jason hadn't really known this girl for more than a couple minutes, but he found that she was one of the few he had ever met that were relatively pleasing to talk to. Then again, there were very few in his city that were as friendly as her. To be honest, Jason didn't know whether or not she was a special case, or if everyone outside the city were like this, but either way, it was somewhat refreshing to not have to worry about any hostilities.

"l don't have any experience on the matter, but also it seems to me that not many non-humans would enjoy the city anyway.", Jason said to the girl. Unlike before, it seemed that Jason was a little less tense and slightly more relaxed than before.
                Last edited by S121; 12-11-2014, 03:20 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"I din't know to be honest, some would like it while others don't, it is like with the skin color or gender, sooner or later species will become another nornal part of life" Kris pointed out

The wolf was actually fearing for the worse end of that future, there were good people, but there were also bad people.

Spoiler:

Comment

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

In the midst of Trista's curiosity and her brief moment of hope, Trista noticed Seki was already preparing to move on out. From what Trista could hear, it seemed that Seki was in a rush to collect her luggage and quickly retreat to the girls' dorm. As Seki placed dorm key and map away, in preparation to depart, Trista lowered her head in sorrow. Her future roommate, and possibly her only friend, was already leaving her. Leaving her in the midst of the main building's reception. In Trista's mind, she couldn't help but feel a bit of sorrow and fear in her heart. If Seki was leaving her in the dust, what was Trista going to do now? Where was she going to go? The thought of being abandoned was already becoming a prominent fear for Trista.

"I..." Trista attempted to reply to Seki. But in the midst of her thoughts, Trista could not find a single word to say. Any attempt at forming a word only turned into mere silence or a faint whimper. Like a young animal cub or a rabbit that was completely scared.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

"With any luck, it will eventually happen.", Jason replied to the girl.

Just then, Jason remembered the papers in his hand, as well as how they were still standing in front of the reception desk. They were possibly holding others up, so Jason quickly addressed the situation.

"Oh, I forgot that we were still in line. We might be holding others up. Sorry for the distraction.", Jason calmly said to the girl.
                      sigpic

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen smiled at hers. He was glad he made a friend smile.

"Well, let's get going."

He took a step forward, but looked down and realized he still had to watch Seki's bags.

"Oh... I forgot I had to watch these ^^; Well, you go on ahead, I'll be up there soon."

Comment

"You are right, actually I wonder if you saw a girl running through this room" Kris asked the male and gave a brief description of Sonya "The most noticeable thing could be some magical seals appearing while she ran."

Spoiler:

Comment

Jason took a small breath in as he tried to remember whether or not he saw a girl with that description. Jason had not actually been paying attention when he was filling out his papers, but he could have sworn that he saw the girl described from his peripherals.

"I wouldn't bet on it, but I think I may have seen her walk down one of the hallways.", Jason said to the girl as he pointed to one of the hallways.
                            sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

Seki was taking one final look around to se if the headmaster was returning with her things before she intended to go off and retrieve her own luggage. That was until she looked back at Trista. The small girl looked as though she were about to cry, in the middle of a large group of people no less. Seki hadn't intended to leave Trista behind, in fact she asumed the girl would want to go to her dorm as soon as possible. Seki just amused Trista would go with her. It wasn't hard to figure out this was what's bothering her.

"Hey um, would you like to come help me unpack? If you do i'll buy you anything you want for lunch later. Should be plenty of food to chose from in a place like this.""
                              Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 12-14-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily was almost taken off guard as Allen took her hand and almost went off running, but she let out a relieved sigh as he stopped.

"Ah yes. I also forgot. You did say you were waiting for someone. I shall wait for you here as well." Said Lily as she stood next to Allen quietly.

Trinity Soul University - Campus - Just outside Main Building

As Andrew ran towards the front door to the main building he slowed his pace. Quickly Andrew began to shake nervously.

"Crap... t-that looks like a lot of people in there... c-crap... So much people... what if one of them looks at me!?" He said quietly to himself as he then proceeded to stand in place, shaking rather nervously as he looked through the double glass door. Andrew was practically frozen in place...

Comment

Working...
                                X