X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

Kris thanked the boy as she headed towards where could Sonya be, it wouldnīt be hard for the wolf because of her higher senses and knowing the girlīs scent (Now ehre are you seal magician?) she thought sniffing from time to time to follow the scent
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Dorm 109A

Anthony had finished unpacking his suitcase and was discussing the difference between Siren and Lorelei with Raiko. He argued that Siren were the originals and that the Siren that migrated to rivers, the first of which to Germany, became known as Lorelei. Raiko, on the other hand, argued that Lorelei were their own monster type but quite similar to Siren.

The discussion lasted for a while before Raiko had to cut her connection so she could perform her duties as a shrine maiden. As the light in the cyrstal went dark, Anthony wondered what he could do to pass the time until she returned.

With a sigh, he decided that he could possibly find someone to chat with in the lobby. The university was known for the wide array of species being admitted into the school. Maybe he'd meet something interesting. With that thought in his mind, he began walking through the hall.
      Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 12-15-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya wondered around a bit more and was still lost. She sighed deeply. She looked to her right and looked ouyt the window and saw a large empty field. "When you're down, dance and sing." She said as she opens the window and jumps out onto the field. She went into the center and an ice seal appeared on her hand. "Ice Seal, form a rink." She says and a large field of ice expands outward from Sonya. Then a pair of ice skate blades attached to her shoes. Sonya started to skate and then singing. Sonya has one of the most lovelyest voices. After 5 minutes of dancing and singing on skates, she finished with a high jump and posed. "Aaah, that feels better." Sonya says relaxed but she felt that someine was watching her and turned around.

(Ok Kristy, I made a perfect set up for you.)

TSU Male Dorm

Zero was surprised to see his old friends from childhood. "Now this is a surprise, last I known both of you was going to that fancy sword college." Zero says to them. "We was but." Amata said and then both him and Raylin had fire around thier hands. "Our magic awoke." Raylin said with a smile. Zero walked over and grabbed his bag. "Let's head to my dorm and catch up." He says to them. "You bet." Raylin said happily. "This is going to be a long talk." Amata said mumbling to himself.

Sent by Tapatalk
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Main Building

(Oh you asked for it, now face the consequences)

The wolf was finally getting a stronger scent of the seal magician as she kept searching for the girl, then her other senses felt the temperature dropping as she got closer to the source of the scent ("Huh? I know we are getting to winter, but it wasn`t that cold outside") she thought looking around and noticed something odd outside a window

There was ice, and around it was Sonya both dancing and singing, the redhead couldn`t help but stare at the scene, even more, her heart skipped for a moment. Slapping herself internally, Kris got back on reality ("What are you thinking!? you haven`t been here even a single day and already doing this?, freaking instincts") she scolded herself while getting outside and forming some skates with her magic

"Looks like you found a good place to relax" the wolf commented to make herself being noticed by Sonya
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya stood frozen as someone saw he dance and heard her singing. "You, you didn't just see that, right?" She asked as her face started to turn bright red as the ice melted and the skates vanished.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Main Building

Kris kept skating as she formed a road with her magic "Well.. first I heard you and then saw the whole thing" she pointed out moving around as the road made a spiral around Sonya until the redhead stopped at the beginning of said circle. "It was actually good, both your dancing and singing, a natural maybe?" she complemented and asked at the same time.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya was silent when Kris was spiraling around. "I.... I..... was a part of a show when I was younger." Sonya said with some embaressment in her voice. "Some things happened and I quit the show." She said looking away from Kris, trying to hide her sad look from her.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

TSU Main Building

Knowing there was a reason for the sad feeling coming from Sonya, Kris spoke from her knowledge "Things happen for a reason, but it doesn`t mean you have to hide what you can show to the world"

The wolf then made a little cube of ice and aimed it to the seal magician`s back of the neck, it was easier since the girl was facing away, throwing lightly the cube, it flew in an arch that would make it slide with ease on the girl`s back.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

"EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYEEEAAAAA!!!!!!" Sonya screamed as the ice went down her back. "What was that for?" She asked in her normal tone of talk.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

TSU Main Building

Kris only rolled her eyes innocently "Well, it did the job on changing your mood from sad and mopey. It is better to live in the present an enjoy the ride" she said making another cube, but started eating it

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya looked at Kris with a 'Bleh' type of face. Then something hit Sonya like a ton of bricks, she hasn't filled out her information form yet. "Crap! I haven't filled it out yet." Sonya said as her eyes widened.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

TSU Main Building

"Then let`s go back, there hasn`t been many students, so there are still many vacant places for the rooms" Kris spoke already moving inside through the window "Let`s see who gets who"

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

"Alright then." Sonya said as she took a step and stopped. "Do you know the way back? I got lost before I did that." Sonya said as she did a few fake laughs afterwards.

Sent by Tapatalk
                            Last edited by Zekai; 12-19-2014, 04:40 PM.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen looked at Lily with surprise.

"Really? You're gonna wait with me?"

Allen smiled warmly.

"Thanks. I appreciate it. A lot. Ya know, no one has been this genuinely nice to me other than-"

"Other than whom?" Spoke a voice from the other side of the entrance.

Allen looked over and his face changed from a warm smile, to shock, then ultimately to true happiness.

"MIRA!!!"

Allen ran over to hug the lady called Mira and toppled her over. The two are on the ground.

"Ow, geez, Allen," Mira said. "It's nice to see you too, Allen."

Allen immediately got up.

"Mira, Mira, you gotta meet my new friend! She's an amazing person!"

"Is that so?" She responded. She got up herself and dusted off her pants. She walked with Allen towards Lily.

"Mira, this is Lily! Lily, this is my mentor Mira!"

"Yes, but Allen, do remember why I am here. It's Ms. Mira." She said. She faced Lily. "And I am the school's Guidance Counselor. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Comment

TSU Main Building

I know the way back, and if we get lost, this little one" Kris pointed at her nose "Can help us reach the other students, just have to follow the mixture of scents" she explained as the two girls walked towards the reception room.

The wolf was actually happy as she made another piece of ice and swallowed it with ease "I canīt wait for the classes to start, there is so much I want to learn."

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X