X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

"I actually gave it before a male called Jason and then left looking for my friend" Kris gestured to the seal magician "But if you need me to fill another form, I can do that" the wolf reassured ready for any of outcome
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Receptionist listened to Kris's explanation and let out a rather saddened sigh. "Okay then... What was your name again? Perhaps I still have it here... if you can just tell me your name young lady then I could possibly find it. Though if I am unable to find it then I'm afraid you will have to fill out another form. Is that okay with you dear?" Replied the Receptionist.

Comment

(Sorry for not posting. Pretend that I post was made right after Sus's post to me. Sorry if it's a crap post. I feel a little stuck at the moment...)

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Room

Before Cale walked off with his key and map, Jason caught a glimpse of his key, room 107, the same room Jason had.

Gripping his key and placing his map into one of his jacket pockets, Jason followed after Cale, knowing that the stranger would inadvertently lead him to his dorm.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"The name is Kris Luna" the redhead answered to the receptionist not minding if her form wasn´t found, it didnpt take her so long to make the first one, so the second one should be easier
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU-Main Building-Reception Area

Hecate twitched and barely stopped herself from leaping away when she noticed Sonya and Kris next to her, Kris in particular. Even so she still took a small step away from them and remained tense. She kept staring at Kris and seemed to be startled when the receptionist spoke to her. She let out a soft "hii!" as she jumped in fright. She quickly regained control of herself and distractedly took her keys and map. She only then recognised the other person as Sonia and also started to stare at her, although Hecate seemed considerably more relaxed then when looking at Kris. The sound of Kris' voice as she talked to the receptionist caused Hecate to regain her senses. Stuffing her keys into a pocket and clenching the map in her other hand, she quickly fled from the Reception Area.
            How many times can you die a day~?
            How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post

Seki only smiled as the short girl stood by her and thanked her. She moved her hands up and placed her hood over her head once more as she prepared to move outside. "What are friends for?" She replied as th duo begain heading for the exit. "So what do you want to eat once we're done here?" She asked Trista, remembering her promise to buy her lunch..
              (For reference because of time gap.)

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

As Trista heard Seki's words, she gave a small smile to the vampire. "What are friends for?" To Trista, it seemed that Seki was truly serious about her intentions on becoming her friend. While Trista's mind was still filled with doubt and fear, her heart was much more settled and at ease. Of course, considering that Seki was going to be her future roommate, Trista was going to have to trust the girl at some point. But as to when that time would come could be anywhere between now and never.

"Eat?" Trista responded, "Well... I... I'm not really... sure. Right now, I just want to get to my dorm room."
              As she gave her response, Trista realised that she had not thought of eating plans at all. All Trista wanted right now was to sort out her luggage and dorm room and then inquire about her powers. Asides from the encounter with Seki, her powers were the only thing Trista could think about. When she had arrived at the university, Trista had one goal before her classes would start. And that was to find someone who knew about her powers and what she could truly do with them.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

TSU Male Dorm: Zero's Room

Zero was a bit surprised when he heard that they haven't gotten their rooms yet. "I'm not going to ask why because it's probably something stupid." He said as he sits on a nearby chair. "We was waiting to see if you appear." Amata said. Zero sighs. "Still idiots." He said mumbling to himself. "What's that supposed to mean?" Raylin asks as she points her right index finger at Zero.

Sent by Tapatalk
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

After being told her name, the Receptionist immediately began searching for Kris's form. Thankfully after a few moments of searching the Receptionist finally found it.

"Ah. There it is. I have found your form. Now all I have to do is look it over real quick..." Said the Receptionist as she read Kris's form before searching in the computer database for Kris's name... and not surprisingly, Kris was in the database.

With everything good and done, the Receptionist turned to Kris with a key and map in hand.

"Here you go ma'am. You're room will be... 204A. I hope you have a nice day." The Receptionist replied as she handed Kris the two objects.

Comment

Taking her dorm key and thanking the recepcionist, Kris headed towards Sonya Room 204A then, I hope we have a window" she commented while twirling the key on her finger

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU Main Building

Sonya waited until Kris got her room and heard that they are going to share a room. "Shall we go and check out our room?" She asks her new roommate.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kris nodded at the seal user´s idea and started walking towards the exit so they could go to the dorm bulding "So how´s the leg? I know you can walk and everything, but how is it going?" she asked calmly to show she just wanted to know about it.
                        Last edited by Kristia; 01-06-2015, 01:37 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

(wouldn't the dorms be outside the main building?)

Sonya stopped when Kris asked about her leg. "My leg is perfectly fine. Nothing to worry about." She said trying to get the topic of her leg off. She takes out the map of the campus. "So where would the dorms be at?" She asks while looking at the map.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

(fixed)

En route to dorms

"Well, they shouldn´t be that far, I only know that the male and female dorms are mirrored, so if we find the male ones first, the female ones should be on the side or the front od the building" Kris guessed looking at the map too

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU-Outside Main building

After Hecate escaped the main building, She referred to the map in her hand. After a while of looking around trying to match landmarks to what was written on the map, she realised she had exited in the wrong direction. She re-orientated herself and was about to head off in the direction of the dorm when she felt it. She paused for a while and considered, then located the cafeteria on the map and moved towards it, feeling ravenous.
                              How many times can you die a day~?
                              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

With Trista unsure of where she wanted to eat, Seki figured she would drop the subject until the two of them had unpacked and gotten settled into their new shared room. As she reached the exit, she placed her hand on the door, reluctantly pushing it back open. She held the door Trista, taking that short moment to try and remember where she had left her luggage. It didn't take her long however as she quickly caught wind oh the blind girls cent from before. "My things are over this way." she explained as she headed towards the area where the bus had dropped her off. It was a short walk back there where she was suprised to see the boy as well as the blind girl were still looking after her belongings. "Geez, i feel kinda bad for them" the vampire thought to herself. "Hey uhh... sorry for making you wait here so long. Thanks for watching my stuff."

Comment

Working...
                                X