X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

Before Sonya could reply, her stomach growled which caused her to blush. "Let me change real quick." She said and grabbed out a spare of her usual outfit as well as her wallet and changed. "Much better. Well, were should we go? Cafeteria or look around the Restaurant District?" She asked as she starts to head out of the dorm.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"I suggest we go to the cafeteria, that way we can know if we can know it´s food quality" Kris pointed out as she followed Sonya while taking her stuff. "The restaurant District must have some sort of sanity quality, but in schools, anything goes"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

Just as the duo entered their dorm, a loud message started broadcasting over the university's intercom.
        "Ahem... Attention Freshmen Students of Trinity Soul University. I, Hannah, the Head Nurse is now informing you all that Required Physical exams are taking place. You may have gotten physical examinations from other doctors before coming here, but you all haven't taken up the University's Physical Exam! So head on down to the Infirmary within the next... six hours to get your exam done. Those who make it to the Infirmary will receive a coupon for the Luck Diner in the University's Restaurant District for one free meal. Those of you fresh meat who do NOT make it to the Infirmary, will be properly hunted down by my... personal... Assistants. Of which if they catch you before you make it to the infirmary, they WILL perform a physical health exam on the spot. So... heh... be sure to hurry up! Oh, and anyone who is not in the Main School Building is not safe from my assistants."

Trista began to worry. Judging by not only the phrasing and the sound of the announcer's voice, it seemed like Trista was in for a bad time should she not attend this Physical Exam. Yes, Trista had six hours. And yes, she could take her time, as Seki reassured. Yet something really didn't feel right with her. Considering the possible number of freshmen in the university, one must have a pretty darn efficient system to accommodate them all within six hours. But this assumption only made Trista fret even more. As prestigious as this place was made out to be, Trista had a level of doubt that everyone would be attended to and be able to make it to the Infirmary within the six hour time slot. And that included her.

As Seki began to cook, Trista quickly retreated to her room. Of course, it was but the same as she had left it before having left for Orientation. Several things on her desk and in her drawers were rather unorganised, the bed wasn't made yet, and her telescope wasn't aligned properly. But most of all, the room felt rather... empty. Not that it was lacking in the basics or anything. But Trista didn't feel quite right with how the room looked. Aside from the telescope, it didn't really have much a "Trista flair" to it. It felt less like her bedroom and more like a hotel room with long lease on it. Perhaps in time, Trista would feel much more at home in her new dorm room as is. Or maybe it just needed a little something extra.

Taking her time, Trista took to her desk and began to peek inside her new book.

The Mystical Moon - A Study into the Effects of the Moon in Magic
        A study by Dr. J. Picorum
        Introduction

The Moon is a peculiar object. Scientifically defined as a natural satellite orbiting the Earth with an orbit and rotation of approximately 29 days, the Moon is more than just a simple rock in the sky.
        As one may know, the Moon goes by a variety of names in various languages. Moon, Tsuki, Luna... Likewise, many ancient religions and sects held this very Moon as a deity. Some feared its luminous rays as it brought about the terrifying night and its fell beasts. Others heralded the Moon as a much more peaceful and loving god. One that brought good harvests, protected women, and guided man through the darkest nights as they migrated from continent to continent.
        Much more impressive were the tales of said god walking amongst man. From the legends of the Greek Artemis to the Japanese Tsukuyomi, the Moon's power and fame is no stranger in any part of the world. Regardless of where one may roam, most civilisations have some tale to tell about the mystical orb and a possible physical incarnation of said orb.

In the world of magic, where those tales are not quite fictitious, the Moon too holds its place in the balance and flow of magic.
        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-26-2015, 10:46 AM.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

Hannah smiled underneath her surgical mask as Angel stepped forward, saying that she was willing to get her physical done with first. It didn't really surprise Hannah, but it was a pleasant change for someone so willing to get a physical health exam done with so soon. Last year students weren't so... eager for Hannah's health exams. Anyways when Angel said that she wants her health exam done with, the Head Nurse gestured Angel to follow her. With that Hannah turned around and began making her way back to her private office to do the health exam on Angel.

All the while some of the remaining nurses who weren't busy with others gathered together in the Infirmary and began setting up some privacy curtains for the Physical Health Exams. Next to these curtains were signs with the labels:

Male

Female

Their were for 8 of privacy curtains set up. 4 Curtains for male students, and 4 curtains for female students. A nurse stood by each curtain waiting to help students with their Physical Health Exams.

Comment

"..." Lynne just continued staring at Andrew with very curious gaze until she found something else to perk her interest: that being Nurse Hannah's announcement of Physical Examination. While the purpose of this whole Physical Examination was sketchy at best for Lynne, if it's required, then it can't be helped; best to hurry up and get with it.

"..." Lynne stood up from her kneeling position and stepped forward, willing to take the examination so that she can get it over with. She doesn't really care about strangers possibly molesting her as such events have been done before, and worse, in the past.

"Did you hear that?" Right outside the door to the infirmary, Sephiroth was sitting on a bench with Cecilia when she heard the announcement come from the infirmary. Unlike Lynne, Sephiroth was not suspecting anything suspicious from the said check-up. "A physical examination. Something the school is doing to check up on any skin diseases and illnesses, perhaps?"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms
              (This is directed towards anyone in the female dorms who wishes to join in)

Once the pot of soup had been well stirred the vampire was confident in her creation. There were only a few more minutes on the timer and she could easily make it to her room and back before time was up. Just in case however she turned the temperature down on the soup so it wouldn't boil over or burn.

She took off the apron and placed her hands in her pockets. Even people without heightened senses would have been able to smell the soup now. This would probably bring about some attention. she didn't bother knocking on the door considering it WAS her room after all. She opened the door and peaked inside to find Trista still reading her book. "Soups ready."

Comment

Main Building - Infirmary

Angel looked at hannah with a bit of an insecurity, but followed when she went to her private office. Thoughts trying to stop her encircled in her mind because of the general physique of the head nurse, she almost found it impossible to walk forward half of the time. m-maybe its better with the other nurses? oh! what would dad think! its no time to be scared angel. b-but..... she looks creepy.
                "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Main Building | Main Lobby

Ada frowned, biting her lip. "Well, we often accept challengers... They do not need to be dragons, so that..." Her voice shook ever so slightly as she spoke, "Volkia killed someone important to that elf. She must want revenge so badly, she could target my cousin or myself if she wanted to even the playing field..." Her hands balled into fists, her red eyes filled with hate. "I'll be tough to take out but if she touches her again, I'm afraid I may harm someone." Looking up, she noticed that they appeared to be in a lobby area. "Is this where I get my room from?" she asked Zero, examining the room around her before quickly noting her missing bags. "Oh, this is mildly embarrassing... My luggage is missing. It must still be outside..." Interrupted by the voice on the intercom, she looked startled by the sudden noise. After calming down a bit, she smoothed her hair, trying to appear as if she wasn't startled. "Ah, there's a physical...? What is that?"

Cecilia nodded, blushing a little as her hand gently brushed against Sephiroth's. "Y-yeah, a physical doesn't sound too bad. I've never really gotten them done though." Suddenly, the small girl jumped up, her hands on her cheeks. "W-what if I have an illness? What do I do?" The half witch appeared visibly anxious now, her eyes wide. "What if I've been extremely sick this entire time? What if I have anemia!?" She was pacing now, throwing her hands up in the air. "It makes sense! I mean, when a lot of blood comes out, I get all weak. Or maybe that's just due to lack of control..."

Trinity Soul University | Entrance

An extremely late student stepped onto the campus grounds, her appearance enough to creep out even adults. That was only because of what she is, what she is apart of. The Kindred race are only seen by someone when their time is up. However, since this student was not actually a full fledged reaper, she could been seen by all. Desta Reza stood there, confused by the large buildings and the amount of people there. Of course, her physical appearance must have been strange, with her left eye completely missing, only black replacing it. Being of the Spirits race, she wasn't dead or alive, more in the middle, so her looks were not uncommon. Clutching her bags and other mask, she took a few steps forwards. "It's teeming with life... How, strange... None of them look like they fear me but I can not be sure, I do not think I look as if I should be feared." Pulling the lamb mask closer to hide her left eye, Desta's movements seemed graceful before she stumbled a tad forwards. Her silvery hair covered half of her face. "This is boring, isn't it..." the girl muttered, seeming having a conversation with herself. "Yes, it is boring. We should have stayed with Kindred. I liked the hunts we went on. All that blood..." Shaking her head, Desta frowned as she spoke in a soft voice, "Don't scare them..." With her bow strapped on her back, she sighed softly. "We must find where we are to be. It seems we've already missed something important." Staring at the students who were teeming at the door to every building, a campus so life filled, it almost hurt Desta's eyes to look. They were all so fragile.

Comment

TSU Main Building - Main Lobby

Zero listened as Ada said that her cousin, Volkia, killed someone important to the elf. He knows what it feels to lose someone close to him. "I managed to talk to the elf and somehow managed to stop the attacks as long as both of you are here. Although......" Zero said as they entered the lobby. Ada said that her bags aren't there and might be outside. "You talk to the receptionist and fill out a form to get your rooms and we can check outside." He said and then the announcement of the physical exams came out and Ada asked what they were. Zero hung his head and placed his right hand on his forehead and shook his head. "Seriously? With the past she just told me, she should know what a physical is." Zero thought and straightened up. "A physical is like a medical checkup. Things like weight and height measurements and for females, their 3 sizes. Breathing in and out. Things like that but since this is a magic school, they might be more that deals with magic." Zero explained as they head to the receptionist. "2 dorm papers for her and her cousin." Zero said to the receptionist. The receptionist handed 2 forms to him and Zero walked over back to Ada and handed them to her. "Here, fill these out for both of you." He said as he sat down at a table.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms (Room 105A)

From what Trista could gather from this book, it seemed that the rabbit hole was much deeper than she initially thought. All this talk of mythologies and ancient history made Trista both wanting more and also afraid of what was to come. From this preface alone, Trista could already tell that she had a lot of reading and learning ahead of her. Both from this book and from her time at this university. And even if the book only alluded to her capabilities, every word and phrase could change the way Trista perceived magic. From her powers to what she understands of magic, as little as it may be, this knowledge already proved to be rather valuable to Trista.

But before she could continue reading, Trista heard the door open. As it did, the scent of tomatoes wafted into Trista's room; overloading the Lunar mage's senses in the process. With a simple "Soup's ready" from Seki, Trista promptly put her book down and rose up from her desk. As alluring as it was, the other pages and chapters contained with the book would simply to wait. Only time would tell what awaited Trista from within the covers. For now, Trista had other things to attend to. Like lunch.

((Can't. stop. playing/watching. Binding of Isaac! It's messing with my brains and my writing.))
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms

The vampire lead her friend back to the kitchen area and collected a pare of cleen bowls and spoons. She filled each bowl and left one on the counter for her lunamage friend. the duo finally have a chance to sit back and relax and finish their talk from earlier. The vampire sat down and took a single spoon full of soup to her mouth. She waited for Trista to sit down before speaking again. "So you were wondering about vampires correct?" She asked as she enjoyed her soup. She remembered the girl asking about something earlier but she didnt' remember what it was.

Comment

When the time Nurse Hannah and the other nurses began taking in students for the physical exams, Andrew let out both a sigh of relief and well... a bit of reluctance. He was relieved that Lynne had gone off to get her own physical done, and in turn leaving Andrew alone to recollect his thoughts. On the other hand he was reluctant to get his own physical exam done with... Either way when Lynne walked off he climbed back onto the bed and laid back... maybe he doesn't need to get a physical exam done right now with how he had just woken up in the Infirmary...? Maybe...? With that thought process Andrew decided to just lay down and get some rest, but he also wanted to make a note of what happened. That was when he took notice of something... feeling around his coat, checking all around the beds, and even going through his bag which was on the floor next to the bed he... He noticed that one of his Notebooks was missing... in fact it's the one he recently started writing in. Taking notice of this Andrew began to hyperventilate as he quickly got out of bed and quickly ran off out of the infirmary in a panic. When he did he caused quite a bit of commotion...

Meanwhile with Lynne...

As Lynne approached one of the nurses and booths, the nurse she walked up to opened one of the curtains to let Lynne in for her Physical. The curtain was thick... and had a texture similar to a tarp. This is clearly for privacy purposes.

Meanwhile with Hannah and Angel.

Upon entering Hannah's private office, Hannah closed and locked the door behind Angel. The obvious reason is for privacy reasons, but to someone like Angel who is paranoid... it would come off as Hannah having some... very bad intent. After locking the door to the office Hannah walked up to a cabinet, opened it, took out a few tools.

She took out a stethoscope, some latex sterile surgical gloves, and a few other things typical of an physical. Including a measuring tape used for well... measuring... certain parts. With all the tools ready, Hannah turned to look at Angel after taking out a hospital gown.

"Okay. Here. Put this on. It'll make the exam MUCH easier. If you want I can turn around." She said as she tossed the hospital gown to Angel.

Comment

Main Building | Lobby Area

Ada's face paled a bit at the mention of a medical checkup. "I do not think that would be good... A physical is not something we do back home..." Her eyes fell to the papers in her hands. "I see, so these... I will fill these out before anything else. I must get a room for my dearest cousin and myself. T-that 'physical' will have to wait." The thought of the questions that might be asked of her scare her. She would have to show her dragon form in order to show that she was completely healthy. She wrote the information in German at first then realizing she would have to translate, taking her a little longer.

Trinity Soul University | Courtyard Area

Desta's hands clutched her bags as she walked towards the school building. Glancing at all the living souls around her, she grew worried. 'They'll fear us... They always try to run from death...' her thoughts were tainted with worry and fear. Her face was full of wonder as she stared at the main building. Pulling at the lamb mask, her lavender eye scanned for a certain someone. The headmaster was a face she had seen previously. His life is one that amazed her when she looked at it. There are so many times death could have taken him, yet he was still standing. She wanted to find him, to speak with him about her presence at the school. Her hopes were to be allowed to stay. But she felt something strange. There was somewhere on the campus that had spirits there, she could feel the familiar pull of the cold pierce through the sea of warmth and life around her. "There is death... It lives somewhere here but where? And I would hope these delicate lives are not touched yet..." the quiet voice was barely heard, a good thing, as this sort of muttering would scare off even the bravest of students and teachers.

Comment

Main Building - Lobby

Zero didn't look at Ada while she was filling out the papers and talking about the physical. "You may have something wrong that you don't know about and you heard the announcement, you'll be forced one on the spot if you don't take one in these six hours." He said as he watches students in and out the lobby. Ada then gave an unpleasant look on her. "If you're thinking that you'll have to change forms during it, you might and I know how you feel, I don't like half-shifting myself." He said as he uses his right hand and reaches into an inside pocket of his jacket and takes out some small wrapped balls. He opens one and it has a medium shade of orange and pops it into his mouth. "Here, it'll calm you down." Zero said offering Ada one.

TSU Female Dorm - Outside

Sonya and Kris just left the dorm and are heading to the cafeteria foe some food. "Hey Kris, since we're going to room together, I thought we should get to know each other some more." Sonya said as they walk. "So where are you from?" She asks as she looks over to Kris.

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - Outside

The Wolf was following the seal user towards the food court, she was humming something in her mind when the girl asked her a question. At first she was going to do a dismissive response due to her experience when someone asked stuff from her, but then she got to give the girl the benefit of the doubt, mostly since they were going to share a dorm room. "Well, I come from Russia´s north forests, I´m not so good in where exactly, but there are still rural villages in the area". she responded while pondering about it.

"And what about you? where do you come from?" the redhead asked.
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X