X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"Still, it is really useful, and you only need some time to recharge and do it again" the redhead pointed out while sitting on her bed and checked her ice sphere, she was looking at it with a faint smile until she heard the seal magician compliment. With a smile, the redhead spoke "That sphere shows my emotions, it took me some days to keep it stable, so now I can know when I need to either calm down or be more emotional for example, I have some disappointments regarding the staff, that nurse just ignored us and I had to take an unconscious student to the infirmary" she said obviously bothered, and the sphere started forming spikes around it.

"But there is so much potential on this school, imagine all the knowledge that we can get from solely the books on the libraries, some of the greatest magicians are teachers of this university" Kris´ mood went for the better and the sphere´s spikes disappeared and the center of the sphere started shining as if it was a heart of light.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building | En route to Main Lobby

Ada blinked a few times, processing what Zero had said. "Huh, we both have been sheltered from the rest then." Stretching out, she sighed, closing her eyes and letting out a breath. "You don't wish to be a leader? I guess there are reasons behind that but I don't wish to pry such things from you." The dragon girl's red eyes focused on the ground in front of her. She had never met a dragon that did not want to lead a clan, back home there were bloody fights over the crown, one she could win easily. Cringing away from her memories of the fights, she decided to answer the next question carefully. Her accent could be heard more clearly now that they were not in a loud area even though her voice was soft, "Well, we are prideful creatures that enjoy to battle for power. There are arenas the nobles like to go to see each other battle to the death. If you had more power, you end up winning..." Trailing off, she looked down at her own hands. "Even I've taken the lives of other nobles at a young age. I'm fit to lead, as my parents said. I've been told that I had no emotion out in the arena and I wouldn't even move. I'd just... Drown them." Her breathing quickened, her memories not all pleasant. "But yes, we are probably more violent than you could imagine." Biting her bottom lip, she looked to the side, thinking she's revealed too much about herself. Twiddling her thumbs for a bit, she begrudgingly asked, "What are your clans like?"

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

Sonya watched the sphere as Kris talked. "Only if it's things that require 1-2 seals. If it requires more than I need more time for my magic to recover." She said about her seals. Then Kris went on about the staff. "That nurse is creppy, her head came.off and was still talking like she was a zombie or something." Sonya said recalling what happened to her earlier. "I heard that TSU has books you can only read here. I hope I can read them soon." She said as she yawns some. "I think I used too much magic today." She thought.

TSU Main Building - Heading towards Main Lobby

Zero listened to Ada's story, about the bloody power struggles and at a young age too. Zero has seen death in front of him so he can imagine a little of it and then Ada asked what his clan is like. "Prideful and quite friendly. We have not only dragons but humans there too that lost their homes. I have had human friends before they moved away. The way we decided clan head is by battle but only between the ones who want to be leader. Since my father win when he was young, he is the current leader and so I'm the heir, which means when the time comes, I'm going have to fight as well, even though I don't want ." Zero said to Ada recalling his past, mostly. "So do you know why that elf was after your cousin?" Zero asked as they reach the last corner before they arrive at the lobby.
        Last edited by Zekai; 10-21-2015, 04:54 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Campus (Outside Female Dorms)

Trista was surprised to notice that Seki had suddenly stopped right in front of her. With a simple "Soup it is." and a change of direction, it was quite clear that Seki had decided to back out on going to the Restaurant District. This caught Trista by surprise. Surely, Seki would have wanted to go dine. But it seemed that, for one reason or another, Seki completely changed her mind. Completely on a whim.
          That was until Trista realised something. Seki only changed her mind because Trista was so indecisive on the whole thing. Were it not for her, Seki would be happily chowing down on some fine cuisine. Instead, Seki was going to have pull the stocks for a pathetic whelp that was Trista. Once again.

This did not settle right with Trista at all. Not one bit. There was no way that Trista simply going to force Seki into changing her plans simply because of her indecisiveness. This time, Trista had to speak up. Just as Seki opened the door to the Female Dorms, Trista immediately in her tracks and looked directly at Seki.
          "Seki, surely you..." Trista piped up with concern, "Surely, you'd... S-Surely you'd want to head to... t-to a restaurant or... or something... right? Like.. I-I mean... You don't... We don't... We... I... I-I mean... I... I..."
          But, once again, little Trista's efforts were thwarted by her own self. As hard as she tried to express her concerns, not a single coherent sentence could be formed.
          Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-21-2015, 06:11 PM.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms

At this point the vampire was already so used to Trista's stuttering that she was able to respond before she had actually finished. However to be polite she let the girl speak until she finally gave up again. It was clear Trista was upset or consumed about something but the vampire didnt' know exactly what that thing was. Whatever it was that was bothering her, chances are it wasn't' really that big a deal, at least not to Seki. Since she wasn't sure what exactly was upsetting her, she thought it best just to give her honest reasoning why she had changed her mind. "It wold be a lot easier on both of us if we stay here for today. If we want to go exploring I'll take you after dark when there are less people around. Of cores if you don't want soup i could try to make sushi instead."

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

There are so many things that can happen" Kris spoke stretching her limbs "But again we are just new starters on a place where strong magic pools gather" She said enjoying the time of peace until she noticed Sonya´s tireness "Why don´t you take a nap?" she offered
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

"..." Lynne just stared intently at the startled Andrew with utmost curiosity. He obviously looked like a young adult male with no unique features... what could this mute but absolutely adorable girl want with her?

Lynne continued staring until she brought out her sketchpad and scribbled a quick chibi drawing of herself with a calligraphy next to it: Lynne Florence Rousseau. Likely she is trying to introduce herself to the boy as she showed the drawing to Andrew with a blank but intriguing stare.

Cecilia might be right. Perhaps extra calories could help with healing the wound. Sephiroth was feeling rather faint from not consuming anything; the salad she ordered is most likely what she's got, but it's better than nothing.

"Yes. It just might." Sephiroth smiled at Cecilia and sat down to eat the soggy but still fragrant salad until an aide stopped her. According to the infirmary rules, you couldn't eat or drink anything inside the infirmary unless granted permission by Nurse Hannah. "Ah... but I think it's best if we leave to somewhere where we can eat without being hunted by the authority."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Main Building | Infirmary

After Andrew fell out of bed and onto the ground he frantically fought and struggled to get the sheets off him, as he had gotten tangled in the hospital bed's bed sheets. Though when he finally got himself free he nervously looked up, his hair a mess and glasses hanging off his face crookedly. He just looked up at her and his face turned red and he became visibly more... nervous as Lynne stared at him. Though when she didn't say anything it just seemed to confuse him a bit more. In fact it seemed like she didn't show much in terms of emotions. As such she just looked at him with a blank face that did show definite intrigue. What she did next intrigued him as well. She drew a quick sketch in her sketchbook. The drawing was that of herself... but only in chibi form with her name next to it.

It was clear to Andrew that she was introducing herself, and as such he stood up and adjusted his glasses. "I... uh... Hello... Lynne Rousseau... I apologize for my little fall. You just... really startled me..."

Comment

Main Building - Infirmary
                    Out of sheer curiosity and absolute instinct, angel busted through the door(s) of the infirmary. Her first thought was to locate the cause of the yelling boy before realizing what she even did.

" o-oh.... im terribly sorry!" she said as she felt her face get hot from embarrassment, realizing where exactly she was.
                    "I was l-looking for the reception when i heard a boy y-yelling."Her voice began to trail off while she looks around, seeing about 5 or 6 bodies around her. her tail twitches slightly back and forth, trying not to gain any unwanted attention that she probably already had.
                    "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms

Despite Seki's reasoning, Trista was still left uncomfortable and on edge. Even if Seki was as honest as she made herself out to be, Trista still refused to believe some of it. Deep down, Trista just knew that it was her holding Seki back. She knew it all too well. It was clear that Seki was just being tactful or blatantly deceiving her. As much as she refused to believe it. Trista could simply tell that Seki was putting up with her. Even if she didn't openly show it, Trista could tell. And for this reason alone, Trista's guilt and dread would not subside.
                      "Oh..." Trista anxiously replied as she stepped into the Female Dorms, "I... I-I understand..."

Proceeding through the Female Dorms, Trista happened to see a notable difference in activity within the building. While some people were still moving in, dragging what supplies they have into their respective dorm rooms, Trista could notice that there were a fewer amount of people hanging around in the dorms. A few remained in their rooms, watching TV or perhaps practicing their abilities, but the majority of the rooms remained silent. It seemed, at this time, people were either out exploring the university's Campus or had gone somewhere to eat or hang out. Where exactly? Trista had no clue.
                      But, for Trista and Seki, exploring and discover these particular hangout spots would have to wait until the evening. When the sun would begin its departure from the skies above and the Moon would rise over the land.
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 10-23-2015, 05:35 PM.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Before Nurse Hannah could even leave the main lobby for her office, she turned to face Angel. The way Angel had just barged into the Infirmary made the Head Nurse look at the cat-girl with surprisingly competely open eyes rather than her usual half-closed eyes and blank stare. However Hannah sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose in irritance.

"Still quite early in the morning and yet this much trouble is going on... sigh. I hate this time of the year." Hannah spoke to herself as she looked back at Angel before speaking again. "Yeah you did. That kid over there with that girl screamed for some reason." She said as she pointed and gestured to the open room with Andrew who is on the floor, and Lynne staring right at him still. "Wouldn't worry too much about him though. Looks like someone else is taking care of it." The Head Nurse finished before she walked up to the main desk in the center of the Main Lobby of the infirmary. Upon which she picked up a microphone, pushed a button and began talking.

"Ahem... Attention Freshmen Students of Trinity Soul University. I, Hannah, the Head Nurse is now informing you all that Required Physical exams are taking place. You may have gotten physical examinations from other doctors before coming here, but you all haven't taken up the University's Physical Exam! So head on down to the Infirmary within the next... six hours to get your exam done. Those who make it to the Infirmary will receive a coupon for the Luck Diner in the University's restaraunt disctrict for one free meal. Those of you fresh meat who do NOT make it to the Infirmary, will be properly hunted down by my... personal... Assistants. Of which if they catch you before you make it to the infirmary, they WILL perform a physical health exam on the spot. So... Heh... be sure to hurry up~! Oh, and anyone who is not in the Main School Building is not safe from my assistants."Nurse Hannah spoke through all the intercoms, ending with a rather... creepy and sadistic chuckle.

The announcement was broadcasted through all of the campus as their were speakers placed in each major location, and in the hallways of each floor of the Dorm Buildings, every other block of the Districts, and around the main Courtyard. Anybody would have heard it.

After that was done with she turned to the others in the Infirmary as a very quick series of blurs... about 6 had rushed passed her at a speed that was quite... blinding. Only the faint blur of white, black, and a bit of red could be seen rushing by Hannah and out the door of the Infirmary. As that happened Hannah simply smirked underneath her surgical mask.

"So... which one of you is ready for a examination?" She spoke to every student currently in the main lobby of the infirmary.

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Female Dorms

As Seki closed the door behind them the message on the intercom could be heard from anywhere on campus. Speaking of a physical examination and the possibility of being hunted down if anyone refused to attend. All in all Seki thought this rule sounded absurd in what was supposedly The land of the free. She almost wanted to ask her roommate if such a thing were legal but desired not too. She probably didn't know anyway and she didn't want to make Trista think she was scared or uncomfortable. "Hm, I've never actually had a physical examination before. Being undead and all most of their tests wold post irreverent results. I wonder if this applies to me as well... Oh well we have a good six hours before we have to worry about it. Lets get some lunch."

With that the vampire entered the kitchen area of the female dorms. she washed her hands and put on an apron that clashed with the rest of her attire. She rolled up the sleeves of her jacket and got to work. She took out three cans of mixed vegetables and three of tomato saus, seeming to have just what she needed for the recipe. ("It's been a while since i had to cook for myself") she thought as she sprayed some vegetable oil into one of the clean pots. Once the iron was well lubricated to prevent sticking she poured about a cup and a half of water into the pot before dropping in all three cans of the mixed veggies. Once this came to a boil only then did she pour in the tomato juice from the other cans while mixing and stirring the pot to evenly spread the flavor. She may not have been a master gourmet chef, but the soup still smelled quite tasty by this point. A couple shakes of salt and pepper later the soup was practically finished. All she needed to do was wait for the timer to ding while she stirred. The smell of the soup might have reached near by students with a strong enough nose if they were paying attention.

(sorry if it seems as though i'm doing all of this too quickly but i'm just trying to catch up as a lot of people have been doing this that and the other in the time it's taken seki and trista to just get back to their dorms.)

Comment

As the woman spoke about Andrew, Angel began to feel her face was warming up. She had never really took the consideration that maybe the people in here would even answer her question on where the receptionist is at all.

That is when she noticed the woman step towards the intercom, confused, she decided to follow her with a bit of a curiosity.
                            "Ahem... Attention Freshmen Students of Trinity Soul University. I, Hannah, the Head Nurse is now informing you all that Required Physical exams are taking place. You may have gotten physical examinations from other doctors before coming here, but you all haven't taken up the University's Physical Exam! So head on down to the Infirmary within the next... six hours to get your exam done. Those who make it to the Infirmary will receive a coupon for the Luck Diner in the University's restaraunt disctrict for one free meal. Those of you fresh meat who do NOT make it to the Infirmary, will be properly hunted down by my... personal... Assistants. Of which if they catch you before you make it to the infirmary, they WILL perform a physical health exam on the spot. So... Heh... be sure to hurry up~! Oh, and anyone who is not in the Main School Building is not safe from my assistants."

A physical?! She never had though about a physical and she was worried that she might fail that before even getting her own dorm! When she finally came to her senses she noticed the nurse spoke and decided to raise her hand nervously.
                            "I-I will..."
                            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

"If I crash now, I'll be." Sonya started to say before the announcement of the physical exams came through the speakers. "..... what horrible timing." Sonya said with a dropped head. "I hate physicals. They remind me about....." She said before placing her hands on her chest and a sad face comes over her. "So what you want to do?" She asked in her dreary voice.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU Female Dorm - 204A

The wolf heard the speech and sighed "Looks like we got more excitement things to do then" she said with a sad smile, but shrugged "Might as well recharge batteries, why don´t we get some food to get some energy and stamina?" she offered

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X