X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Lake near Main Building

Kris sighed as she made a stick of ice and started eating it, her canines could be seen if you paid close attention when she opened her mouth "Well, might as well enjoy this day" she said enjoying the ice.

The wolf ears perked for a moment when she felt a small rabbit, her instincts kicked in and her eyes narrowed searching for the prey ("An easy target, don´t need to stalk it, it is distracted by something else") the redhead´s mind told her as her eyes finally found the rabbit, it wasn´t that big for a good meal, but it has been a long time since the wolf hunted something. That raw feeling of adrenaline and the euphoria of obtaining that prize, the arousing feeling of-

Mentally slapping herself, Kris got back on reality ("That was close, got to be careful with the public")
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Office

The Headmaster who was on his phone looked up at Seki and the orb, Daichi paused as he saw the orb in Seki's possession. "Sorry I will have to call you later..." Said Daichi to the person he was talking with over the phone before hanging up. After he hung up he got up from his desk and began walking over to Seki.

"I see you have caught the orb... Although I am sorry for making you and the other students think they had to wait before getting to their dorms." The Headmaster replied as with a snap of his fingers, the orb completely disappeared into thin air.
      "You see there was a point to it. It was more of a test than an actual emergency. The test was designed to seem as authentic as possible. I cannot tell you exactly what the test was designed to do though, but I can tell that for the most part you... sort of passed? I guess that's one way it can be seen... in another light it can be seen that you failed... Either way I do dearly apologize for it all, but please know that as a teacher and the headmaster of this University, I will never once think about putting any students, especially newer students in such danger." Daichi had said to Seki with a warm, gentle smile on his face as he sat down on his desk so he would be more at eye level with Seki.

"I will come up with a way to make up for you going to fetch that orb of magical energy if you'd like, but down to more important business... Is there anything else you came to see me for?"

Trinity Soul University - Lake near Main Building

Near the lake where Kris and Sonya were at had the sound of whistling, and footsteps crunching in the thin layer of snow and grass could be heard breaking the relatively calm silence... The source of the sounds was a young man with a black coat, black pants, white undershirt, and messy navy blue hair. The young man was just walking calmly and casually with hands behind his head, and his eyes closed as he was unknowingly approaching Kris. However as he got closer and closer he stopped in his tracks as he opened one eye to look at Kris.

"Oh... sup?"

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily giggled at Allen's reaction, she found it to be quite... adorable to be honest. "It is a pleasure to meet you Allen." Lily said with a polite bow before introducing herself. "My name is Lily, Lily Moore. I came here all the way from Wales because my parents wish for me to become more adept at my magic, and to make sure that I will be in a place where I should be relatively safe..."

Comment

The elderly man dropped what he was doing upon seeing the vampire girl, acting as if her presence was more important than whatever he was doing. Was he surprised? The magic orb faded from the girl's hand leaving it empty. She closed her fist before returning her arm to her side, listening to the old man's explanation. She was slightly disapointed when he didn't reveal what exactly he had been testing for.

"I will come up with a way to make up for you going to fetch that orb of magical energy if you'd like, but down to more important business... Is there anything else you came to see me for?" Said the man as he finished his short speech.

Once he was finished, Seki crossed her arms and glared at him with a calm but focused look in her eyes. "Magic by nature is both dangerious and unpredictable. It dosn't matter how hard you try, how vigilant you are, or how careful you try to be. Eventually, someones will get hurt. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise." She paused for a moment, relaxing her poster and returning her amrms to her sides where she pocketed them in her pockets. "If you'e serious about making it up to me though, you could bring my luggage inside for me. KI think i've had enough sunlight for one day." Her tone didn't seem angry, she had remaind very calm. But there was more to what she was saying that what lied on the suffers. However it wasn't likely that any sane person could decrypt a teenage girl's logic.

She turned to leave, without giving the man a chance to rebuttal, but she stopped at the end of the door. turning her head she spoke once more befroe leaving. "My name is Seki by the way. Seki Kyuketsi... Pleasure meeting you, Headmaster." She then closed the door behind her and walked off, heading back to the reception area.

Comment

TSU Entrance

"Nice name!"

Allen was about to go and get his dorm room but then looked down and noticed Seki's stuff. He almost forgot he had to guard it.

"Oops, almost forgot. I still have to watch that girl's stuff. I hope she'll be back soon. I wanna meet a buncha new people!"

He then faced Lily.

"Say, ya think we can be friends?" He asked her.

Comment

"EEEHHHHH???!!!" Sonya said surprised. "It was ...... all a joke?" She asks as she sits on her butt with her legs on the side then leaning forward with her hands on the ground. Kris then said that they might as well enjoy the day. Sonya looks at Kris with a sad look. "I guess." She said, still sad about the Headmaster's joke. Sonya then stood up and undid her ribbon and then rioja off her white jacket and revealed her sleeveless purple top. "The aire might be chilly but it feels good." Sonya says as the wind blows a bit. She golfa up her jacket and places her ribbon into one of the pockets and sits on her jacket and stares at the lake. She then looks towards Kris and noticed something was....... off. "You ok?" She asks Kris. Then a male voice came out of nowhere and startled her.

TSU - Reception Desk

After a now pointless struggle for the orb, Zero entered the Main Building and headed for the reception desk. "I like a forum please." He said to the receptionist. His face still stinging from the hit he took from Seki.

Sent by Tapatalk
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kris a stil getting ack on normal when she heard Sonya´s worried voice "Yeah I´m ok, just some old habits" she pointed to the rabbit that finally noticed the wolf and ran away. I will have to hunt in another time" she muttered to herself

Then came another presence, the first thing was of a human male with the testosterone level in the smell, she looked to the source of also the footsteps and noticed a boy walking with his eyes closed. She was about to ask when he kept moving towards her. ("If he gets closer, I will react") the redhead thought alredy getting ready for it until the blue haired boy stopped and opened his eyes greeting her too casually

"um.. hello?"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Seki Kyuketsi? Pretty harsh girl... then again who wouldn't be after that little test? Well she didn't have to be so harsh... I mean it was a fake orb that I made and was controlling... maybe I should have mentioned that... Oh well, better hurry up and get to work with helping her with her stuff." Daichi said to himself as he stood back up, with a crack of his neck he began to make his way down the hall.

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily smiled warmly as she gently nodded her head. "Why yes, I am certain that we can be friends. It would certainly be nice to have someone that I can call a friend here. Especially since we both seem to be new to this entire ordeal." Lily replied as she, after hearing that Allen has to wait for that girl to return, decided to wait with Allen. Lily stood there calmly as she waited, and in order to break the peace and quiet of the immediate area, Lily decided to ask a question.

"Allen... mind if I ask where you come from? I'm just curious."

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

The receptionist who was yet again back to working stopped and facepalmed as yet another new student asked for a form.

"Dammit why did the others have to take the day off?" The receptionist said to herself as she quickly took out a stack of papers and placed them on her desk. "Take one of the forms, fill it out, then please hand it back to me. I will then proceed to give you a key for your dorm, and a map of the campus."

The young man continued to stand in place as he now had his hands in his pockets, and both eyes focused on Sonya and Kris. He continued to stare at the two intently, almost as though he was "checking them out" like any typical man would when confronted with two young, and rather beautiful women. Though after a few minutes of simply staring he gave a rather big, almost goofy smile to the two. "Oh sorry about that! Didn't mean to startle ya. I was just walking by, exploring the place a bit... didn't expect to stumble across two cute ladies by the lake..." The man replied with a quick wink.

"So what brings to ladies like you out here? Going after that damn orb I saw earlier... or just wanting to have a little fun by the lake? He said with a quick, and somewhat cocky chuckle.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen got nervous.

"Uh, sure, where I'm from..."

He tried to formulate a story. Oh crap, I forgot the story! Alright, this is okay, let's see...

"Well, see, I was born frrrooooommmmm dragons! Yeah, a wealthy family of dragons! And I breathe fire! I came from across the lands, over the hills of, er, the Himalayas, where we ice dragons were born, except I was born with fire... And no scales, but that's alright! Not every dragon has to have scales, right?" He said in a rambling fashion.

Comment

("Ugh.. males will always be males, no matter their species") Kris thought knowing that the guy looked at her, she then noticed HOW he looked at her ("Este tipo me esta viboreando!?) her mind went back to her original language.

The wolf took a calming breath and then eyed the boy directly on his eyes, her dichromatic ones were again close to the one of an animal rather than human as she spoke "I suggest you that the next time you see a female, try looking at her eyes and not her body, and we were relaxing on the lake" she warned. Just in case the wolf put herself between the boy and Sonya.

Spoiler:

Comment

When Kris mentioned that he should look at eyes and not body, it hit Sonya where he was looking. She quickly got up and placed her jacket over her chest. "Pervert! Hentai!" She said loudly as a few seals appeared on her left hand and Kris going in between her and the boy.

Sent by Tapatalk
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The young man took one step back as he raised his right hand out of his pocket and and began waving. "Whoa don't get the wrong idea! I really was just strolling on by! Besides why would I even actually start flirting with the girls on my first day here? I have far more important stuff to do at the moment. For example I have yet to actually get my dorm key, get to my dorm, get unpacked, and get something to eat!" The young man replied in a rather worried tone. Though Cale's tone quickly changed to his calm and casual one after a quick, deep breath.

"Well anyways the name's Cale, Cale Trent. Pleasure to meet you... uh... Sorry what are your names? I'm not good with introductions." Cale said as he took a few steps closer to the two with his hand outstretched for a handshake.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Female Dorms Building

Once Kathryn opened the door she saw a nice room, with three doors going into the respective dorms, in addition to an opening to the kitchen area. On the floor, Kathryn's stuff that her uncle had sent in advance was already lying on the floor. Kathryn didn't really plan to spend too much time in the actual dorm. Once Kathryn had gotten all of her stuff out of the way she would visit the headmaster to give him the letter from her uncle. Kathryn decide to take the room to the, a bit because she liked the idea of going left into her room instead of right, and partially because of how close it was to the door.
                          Kathryn then proceeded to bring all of her luggage into her room.

Once all the luggage was inside, Kathryn felt that it was long overdue that she checked out what her uncle had actually sent her. While she had a general idea, she could never know for sure. The curiosity didn't go unrewarded for long tough, once she opened up her luggage she saw that her uncle had also sent a few basic magical herbs and other magical ingredients with her. First Kathryn couldn't really think of what to do with it, but after about a minute, a slightly evil and fun plan formed in her head. Kathryn found a few puches to have some of the poweders and ingredients in and filled them slightly, just so much that it would be enough.

After she was done with her luggage, Kathryn found the letter and headed towards the main building again to find the headmaster.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Reception Desk

Anthony spent a long time staring at the blanks in the form. Last name, date of birth, parent/guardian emergency contact information. He didn't know his real last name or birthdate since he basically lost it all when his parents disappeared. He finally decided that he would put down Jitsukawa as his surname since they kind of did adopt him, albeit it was never really recorded legally. For his date of birth, he simply put down a random date. November 18, 1994. Perfect, it's not like they would check anyway. He figured that he would simply put down the shrine's information since that was basically the only place he could put down, it's not like emergency contacts are ever needed anyway.

After a last check for blanks, he passed the form back to the receptionist and busied himself by looking at a nearby map of the university.

Trinity Soul University - Hallways

Raiko wandered aimlessly through the halls looking through windows and the architecture of the university. A few students have seen her silhouetted form and ran away thinking that she was a ghost. With not a single care that anyone saw her, she continued walking around until she sensed an interesting presence.

Hmm, a vampire? That reminds me of someone. She mused as she searched for the vampire.
                            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-12-2014, 05:51 AM.

Comment

As Hecate was attempted to retrace her path, she felt a strange feeling all over her body. The instant she recognised it, she quickly ran towards the forest, away from where people could see her.

A few moments later, a small black cat with white paws wondered into the clearing where the two girls and the guy were having a minor confrontation. Ignoring the current situation, the cat walked up and sniffed at both the girls then seemed to take a liking to the purple-haired girl. It gently dug its claws into sonya's jacket and climbed up where it settled its small weight on sonya's shoulders where it curled up. The cat's body vibrated gently as it purred and turned its gaze towards the other two, the cat seemed a bit wary of the wolf though.
                              How many times can you die a day~?
                              How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Kris took some breaths to calm down as she shook his hand "My name is Kris and she" she gestured to the seal magician "Is Sonya. The redhead was still careful with her ice ready just in case.

Hearing about things to do, the wolf looked at Sonya "We could get our dorm room if this joke is over"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X