X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU - Lake near Main Building

Kris nodded without showing off "Having an artificial creation isn´t as good as actual organs, but it has its drawbacks too, if I want to keep attention on something, I got to have my ears focusing on it, they are like the ones of a canine and move around"

The redhead focused back on the feeling of danger and looked up "Whoever or whatever is causing this feeling is up there" she pointed to the roof of the building.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sonya looked to where Kris is pointing towards. "I do feel a tremendous amount of magic coming from there." She said as her legs start shaking. "I don't know why but I feel hatred coming from there." She said.

TSU - Rooftop

Zero didn't catch a part of what Seki said but he got the off the rooftop part. "I don't fight bratty girls like you but don't underestimate the strength of a dragon." Zero said as his wings disappear and starts walking forward, pushing Seki backwards. "I won't lose to a damn vampire!" He said loader than his usual tone.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University-Rooftop | Morning

Hecate was wondering around aimlessly being unable to find the orb when she saw a girl jumping and reaching for something. Hecate quickly moved closer and saw that the orb was flying towards the roof. She watched in amazement as the girl performed a back flip onto a dark barrier before jumping onto the roof and disappearing from her line of sight in pursuit of the orb. That barrier seems like mine...although mine are usually clearer...was that darkness magic? Anyway I don't think I can ascend to the roof the same way... She stood there and studied the side of the building for a while, then moved towards the corner of the building and started to climb agilely, using the windows and other protrusions as hand and foot holds.

When she finally reached the roof and her eyes could peek over the edge, she saw the earlier girl and a boy with dragon wings from his back. From their conversation she learned that the girl was a vampire and the boy was a dragon...?Never knew those creatures really existed...I wonder if i can sneak in somehow and take that orb... As Hecate continued to think about it, the two of them moved on to starting to fight each other, she then ditched the idea of interfering since she could not even protect herself properly. She doubted the two would notice her considering their fight, but she still hid herself using her illusion magic, then quickly climbed onto the roof silently. She then lied down and found a comfortable position to watch the fight.
        How many times can you die a day~?
        How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Rooftop | Morning

Seki had clearly gotten under the dragon boy's skin at this point. "I don't fight bratty girls like you but don't underestimate the strength of a dragon." the boy said, even louder than his earlier rant at the school's entrance. The moment he lost his cool was the opportunity Seki needed. As he shoved her Seki released the magic orb, but not before putting a dark magic barrier around it. The barrier would yield for no one other than Seki despite it's tiny size, but of cores Seki could not maintain the cube shaped barrier for very long without having direct contact with it.

Seki wasn't pushed back very far, but she went with the momentum, stepping back on one foot and turning 360 degrees while simultaneously delivering a back had to the boy's ace that hit like a truck. (meteorically not literally) The force of that slap would have knocked any normal human to the ground' however this was not a normal man. Other that leaving a stinging pain on the boy's face, the slap would only serve to stun the boy long enough for her to reclaim the orb. Still spinning she reached accross with her other hand, placing it back on the barrier, which then expanded to be larger than a human hand. This would make it impossible for either of them to hold on to the orb or the barrier, which is where Seki gained her advantage. Seki was able to pass her own hand through the barrier without shattering it. She grabbed the orb and jumped backwards about 3 feet where she stood and watched the boy's reaction. She had done this all in the blink of an eye, showing off the speed of a full blooded vampire.

Seki had a clear smirk on her face as she held the orb between two of her fingers, holding it up or the boy to see. "Unfortunately for you, I'm not a regular vampire." Seki popped the orb in her mouth like a pill where she intended to hold it for the duration of the fight. Dark magic formed around her arms and hands, and she took a fighting pose, hinting that she had some form of marshal arts training.

Comment

TSU - Rooftop

As Seki released the orb, Zero started to fall forward quickly due to the sudden release. "What the?" Zero said as the barrier surrounds the orb. His eyes quickly caught Seki turning and saw the hand coming so Zero quickly scaled the part of his face where the hand would hit. "Damn. That's one hard back hand." He thought as his grip lossens enough for Seki to get the orb. Zero quickly recovers and prevnts himself from falling over. After Seki poses, Zero humphs.

"Young dragons are quick tempered. Must of used that to your advantage." He says as he places his right side towards her. "You might want to get your hand checked out. I did mention I'm a blade dragon." Zero said as he points out his scaled face. Zero starts to walk off before stopping. "Name is Zero. I'll be nice enough to give you my name." Zero said and then heard Seki giving her name. He tosses his bag onto his right shoulder. "See ya, Vampire Seki." He said and jumped off the roof and landed onto the ground. His right eye then flinched. "That girl has one hell of a back hand. Her strength is definitely not normal vampire. Just who the hell is she?" He asks himself as he walks away, deshifting his eyes and descaling his face.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Rooftop

The vampire had been dead focused on the dragon boy, expecting him to snap and attack her. Instead much to her surprise, he was suddenly calm. The two exchanged names and then suddenly, he left. The boy said his goodbyes and jumped off of the roof, leaving the vampire in a mixture of disappointment and confusion. Seki lowered her fighting stance and the magic surrounding her arms faded. It wasn't' until then she realized that the hand she had used to back hand the dragon boy had been badly cut. No doubt the work of the scales she saw on his face just before he left. The wounded hand would heal quickly enough, but first she needed to get out of the sunlight.

Seki Spat out the magic orb into her uninjured hand. She stared at it for a moment before she realized she wasn't alone. The cent of a cat person was present on the roof. Now that the cent was isolated from the other students, Seki could tell, the person smelt too pretty to be a male. However Seki wasn't feeling very motivated to track the girl down at the moment so she decided to ignore her. She looked out to the direction that the dragon boy had gone. "So you figured it out. Not a simple dragon like i thought." she said to herself. She had to admire how he was able to figure out what she was doing and avoid being manipulated in the process. "I better get out of the sun."

Seki left the roof top and found he nearest entrance, wanting to get inside as soon as possible. Once inside her hand started healing right before her eyes, taking about 30 seconds before the wound was completely gone, not even leaving behind a scar. She lowered her hood and revealed more of her facial features and her short dark hair. She looked much more feminine now. She let out a sigh of relief and then sniffed the air. It didn't take her long to find the Headmaster's cent. The young vampire wondered the halls of the university, navigating slowly towards the cent of the headmaster.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Entrance | Morning

"Bone head? Oh I'm afraid that is an insult. It does not mean you are a ghoul. Bone head essentially means that she had called you unintelligent, that you have a tendency to not think... I do not know why you would think she called you a ghoul." Lily replied as she let go of Allen's arm, she then picked up her back and clenched her cane tightly. "Now if you'll excuse me, I would like to go find the main building... could you assist me by chance?"

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

The Receptionist took the form Kathryn and quickly began looking it over. The woman started to analyze the form, and began typing Kathryn's name into her computer. After about five minutes the Receptionist finally had found Kathryn's name in the University's digital files. "Found it. Miss Kathryn Tetra... of the Tetra family... oh quite a big name in the magical community. Anyways we have received your stuff, and things have been arranged for you in Dorm 102-A in the Female Dorms." The Receptionist replied as she took out a key, and a small map of the University out from a drawer on her desk.

"Now here is the key for your dorm, and a map of the campus, I hope you have a pleasant time here at the University!"
                Last edited by SUSTIC; 11-07-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

It didn't take long after Kathryn handed in the form that she got her keys. One for the elevator, and one for the dorm she presumed. She was also informed that yes, her stuff had already arrived, which was another good thing. Something that she didn't understand tough, was that the receptionist mentioned her family name, Tetra, and called it a big name. Kathryn only knew of herself and her uncle that was in the Tetra family. Her parents didn't have he name. What had always troubled her was why she didn't have the same family name as her mom and dad. This was certainly something she would have to look into later. For now she wanted to get to her dorm.

Once she reached the Dorm building and looked at the keys, she realized that she had been quite lucky and gotten a dorm on the first floor. That meant she didn't have to use the elevator that much at least. She quickly found her dorm and turned the key and opened the door.
                  Last edited by Katrix; 11-05-2014, 06:50 AM.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Trinity Soul University-Rooftop | Morning

Hecate waited til both the vampire and the dragon left before dispelling all the illusions on herself, then she stretched and rested splayed out on the roof, enjoying the sun. She kept her eyes closed against the bright glare of the sun, her tail waving lazily around. She was disappointed on how the fight had ended so abruptly but at least she got to see some interesting things. That blade dragon scales must have been very sharp, to have even hurt that vampire. But that vampire's magic, just concentrating on the barriers alone, ignoring how they were stronger and more skillfully used, they seemed to be different in another way. I guess it is probably a difference due to attribute...but that doesn't seem right...

She laid there a while longer before lazily getting up again. She reapplied the illusions over her ears and tails and stretched her arms over her head as she let out a yawn. Just as she let her arms drop to her side, she recalled another action of the vampire. As the vampire was staring at the orb in her hand, she seemed to suddenly get distracted by something before she left. But there had been no other change that Hecate has sensed. Unless she detected me? Could these other non-humans have a way of detecting other beings other than sight...come to think of it...how did that dragon find out she is a vampire? He was pretty obvious with his wings,scales and eyes but it wasn't like the vampire started drinking blood right there or something...

She continued thinking on it as she jumped off the roof and nimbly landed on all fours. After walking for a short distance she finally shook her head and decided to worry about it next time, only then did she realise it. Wait.....where is this place again...
                    How many times can you die a day~?
                    How many times have you died a day~?

Comment

(before you ask, take in hand that Kris has been reading aboout everything related to magic and supernatural things, thus her knowledge about them)

And just as she felt the danger coming, it disappeared as two persons left the rooftop on different directions "Looks like it ended on a pacific way" she commented trying to get both persons´ scents "I can smell the one of a dragon.. and something between dead and alive.. a vampire maybe?" she said letting her nose guide her.

The wolf sighed and made an ice sphere and started throwing out to the air and catching it from time to time until she made a good throw to the lake. "I just lost the scent of the fairy too, I thik it was just a joke from the headmaster"
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Reception Area

Anthony, not wanting to drag his suitcase around everywhere, made a beeline for the receptionist.

"Hey, could I get a dorm key here?" He said as he leaned against the desk.

Suddenly he heard bells apparantly ringing from nowhere. As they got louder a glowing silhouette of a girl appeared next to him.

"I'm gonna go look around. Don't wander too far because I can only go about... hmm... maybe a hundred meters away. Any farther and things start going weird. Okay?" The silhouette of the girl said with a cute gesture at the end before wandering off.

"Sure thing, princess." Anthony called as he turned back to the receptionist.
                        Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-11-2014, 11:25 PM.

Comment

The vampire wondered through the halls of the university for some time. She quickly realized that following Mr. Daichi's cent in this place would prove very difficult. With so many people attending the school and so many unfamiliar hallways, finding anyone would be difficult. It didn't take long for Seki to find the Reception area, where the majority of the new students had already gotten their keys. She approached the woman who was waiting there, deciding now was a good a time as ay to find out what room she would be staying in. But first... "Excuse me miss, I'm looking for the Headmaster."

Comment

The receptionist who was already busy working again stopped and turned to Anthony. Within a minute she already had a form and a pen on the table.

"Please just fill out all required areas on the form. Required areas are name, age, location of birth, and your reasons for coming here. This is just to make sure we know who you are, and so we can have a physical copy of your information for your record here at the University. Once you are finished I will hand you your key, give you your dorm number, and will hand you a map of the campus. Just hand the form back to me when you are done okay?" The Receptionist said to Anthony as she turned her attention to Seki of whom was asking a question about the current location of the Headmaster.

"The current location of the headmaster is his office. He had came through here recently seeming rather... agitated with one of the staff. His office can be found straight down the hall to your left. You cannot miss it." The Receptionist replied.

Comment

TSU Entrance

"Oh, I see," Allen said as his smiled slightly faded. But it came back. "Oh well. Can't please everyone, can ya?"

Allen looked towards Lily.

"Oh yeah, I never asked your name. I'm Allen!"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Office

Seki listened to what the woman said before casually walking past her to the office. She took a moment to admire the architecture. Something about the place just felt special when you actually looked at it. Sure enough she soon found the office, unmissable just as the woman had promised. She slowly opend the door and walked just a single step inside before spotting the Headmaster. Turning her attention to the elderly man. The glow of her red eyes were hard to look at directly, almost as if looking at the sun or an active light bulb, but not nearly as intense. "I sure hope there was a point in all this." The girl said as she lifted the small magic orb for the elderly man to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X