X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSU Entrance

Seeing how seal magic worked impressed the redhead since Sonya now had animal ears, or the silhouettes of them while also calling an eagle to search for the fairy.

The wolf started moving as her senses picked on the essence of the fairy "We should start by going to were creatures of nature go like a forest or lakes, they are like havens for magic" she spoke moving around tracking the essence.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Entrance | Morning

Seki had been tracking the orb for a few minutes up until this point. She hadn't got the orbs cent so she couldn't track it that way. did a magic ball even have it's own cent? She was about to stop and listen for it since something like that was bound to cause some sort of chaos that hear ears could lock on too. Just before that however she caught of the quickly moving blue orb, just as it was flying towards the roof.

Seki turned for it immediately and jumped at it in an attempt to claim the prize. She fell just short of the orb, being able to have felt it on the tip of her finger before it dashed away. This didn't stop her however as she turned her body upside down while in mid air. Using her hands she formed a dark barrier just below her in the air that would be just big enough to support her slender body. She kept her arms pointed straight down even as she completed a full back flip. Her feet landed on the barrier but she had to keep her hands there as well in order to keep it up for longer than a second.

While maintaining the barrier Seki jumped again as high as she could, managing to land onto of the roof to continue giving the orb chase. It didn't take her long to stop the orb and she quickly ran after it again. for a moment she forgot that she wasn't the only one hunting this thing down. it was just her and her pray, or so she thought. "Just a little closer" She whispered to herself, having the orb nearly in her grasp.
      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 11-03-2014, 05:04 PM.

Comment

TSU Main Building

After leaving to get the orb, Zero went into the forest and searched around for a bit and couldn't catch anything, not enough a scent. Zero sighs and then crouched down and 4 wings came out of his back and quickly took to the sky at super-speed. After reaching a point to where he can see the entire campus, he shifted his eyes into his dragon half. After looking around, he spotted the orb and quickly flew downwards towards it. "This crappy this is now caught." He says as he reaches out to grab it.

"Good idea. Let's head towards the lake first." Sonya suggested and went towards the lake. Upon arrival, Sonya went to the water's edge. She knelled down and placed her left hand on the water. "Summon Seal: Fish." She said as a seal appears and then a magical fish. "Search underwater for me please." She said and the fish swam off. "I sent a fish to check underwater." She said to Kris.
        Last edited by Zekai; 11-03-2014, 02:23 PM.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Rooftop | Morning

The vampire and the dragon boy reached the orb at about the same time. Each tried to grab hold of the orb only to find their hands sandwiched the magic ball between them. Seki stared for a moment at the boy's hand, then at his face, then at his wing and finally back to their joined hands. "hmp... So the Dragon Born comes." She smerked as if to poke fun at him. "Well sorry Dovahkiin but you're too late. The orb is mine." she taunted him as she tried wrapping her her hand around the orb. she managed to get it in her grasp but only because her hand was smaller than Zero's. Somehow she didn't think he would give it up that easily.

Comment

Kathryn simply sat and stared into the air as people began to go after the orb. Had none of them ever actually seen fairy essence before? For anyone that had seen the real deal, that orb was as fake as it could become. Fairy essence was never actually that dangerous either as far as you knew what you were doing, something a headmaster at a magical university should at least have some idea about. Even if it actually was fairy essence, why use all that energy on capturing on your own when you could just lay down a snare and bring it to you. Kathryn had at least a little hope when she came here, but now that little hope that she actually had was crushed to pieces.

Well, there wasn't much to do. Kathryn left for the main building with all of her things to get her dorm key. At least she didn't have to worry about waiting in line for half and hour now. Hopefully the extra books that her uncle sent to the university in advance had already arrived and placed in her dorm. "Hello, I'm here for my dorm key" Kathryn said as she went up to the reception desk.
            Last edited by Katrix; 11-03-2014, 07:06 AM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

TSU Main Building

The wolf was feeling the different scents around the area, yet she still couldn´t find anything close to the one of a fairy "I remember knowing the scent of those creatures.." she spoke more to herself while searching, she hear Sonya sending a scout now underwater "So how many seals can you have active at the same time?" she asked knowing that the girl had three at the moment
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Lake near Main Building

"Depends on the required amount of seals. Since I'm using low level seals, I can have quite a few at once but it does get tiring." Sonya said as her breathing starts to get heavy. "This is the first time I've had 3 active at once for a period of time." She said as she continues to search.

TSU - Main Building Rooftop

Zero grabbed the orb at the same time as Seki. "Damn, why a girl?" He thought. Then Seki said Dragon Born and that caught his attention, like she already knew about him. So he sniffs a couple of times. "I see, you're a Vampire." Zero said as he struggles for the orb. Zero then heard Seki say Dovahkiin, a word he has never heard of. "I'm not sure if that's an insult but you don't want to anger a Blade Dragon." He said as he gets a better grip on the orb, thanks to his bigger size.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

It was clear neither of them could pry the orb from the other easily. After the struggle had gone on for a few moments, Seki started to think of another way to get rid of the orb. The boy had clearly not gotten the Skyrim refrance, Dovahkin meaning dragon born in a sort of made up dragon language from that game. "What are you gonna shout me to death or something?" she joked again making yet another reference to the game. "As much as i enjoy holding you hand" she stated sarcasticly. how about we settle this another way."

Comment

Noddung with understanding, Kris kept searching as she made some ice cubes on her palm "Here, you will need energy" she offered said cubes to give the seal user some refreshment.

The eolf was actuslly enjoying this area of the school, it was a calm and serene place, not so known of humans by the lack of their scent, and the lake was like a mirror ("This place is perfect for the night rounds") she thought, her movements were cliser to the one of an animal rather than a person.

Then came a feeling of danger, one of the animal trairs the redhead was glad to have was the feeling of safety and danger, her ears perked up sensing a threat "Something will happen close, and by what I feel it us dangerous"

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Main Building Rooftop

Zero was starting to get really pissed by the shout comment. "Now you're really pissing me off you blood sucking wench." Zero said to the girl. Seki then mentioned about holding hands and and that made him flinch a little. "I don't want to continue hold your hand so just give up." He said as he forces a stronger hold on the orb. Seki then mention another way to settle this struggle. "If it will make you let go then spill it." He said while still pissed off.

Kris offered Sonya some ice to refresh herself with. "Thanks." She said as she takes some and places them in her mouth. Sonya then felt a sweetness to them, like they were ice cream cubes. Sonya's eagle and fish came back with no luck. "Understood, thanks for the help." She said and they both disappeared. Right before she was about to report to Kris, Kris mentioned that something dangerous is happening near by. Sonya used her wolf ears to hear and barely picked up what Kris was talking about. "I guess being a real half-blood works better than using these." She said complementing Kris.

Comment

Seki smirked to herself, clearly pleased knowing how easily she had gotten under his skin. His own insult had simply rolled off her back, not bothering her in the slightest. Neither her arm nor her grip gave way as she pulled back, neither of them seemed to be able to pull the other past the 50% mark. She thought her Challenge would have been obvious under the circumstances but it looked like she would have to explain it. "It's simple really. The first one of us to get fus ro da'ed off the roof forfeits the orb. Or if you prefer we could fight until one of us is no longer able to move. Your call dovahkin."

Comment

Lily who was still standing next to Allen was distracted. Her thoughts were racing about the whole situation that had passed, along with what the Headmaster had said. She was almost tuning everything out, but her focus was broken by Allen.

"Huh? Oh I'm sorry... I was not paying attention... What was it you asked?" She replied to Allen in a forgiving tone.

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

At the receptionist's desk was a young woman wearing a typical business suit. She was busy at work on her computer, but the moment Kathryn came up and asked for a dorm key the Receptionist immediately turned her attention to Kathryn.

The Receptionist quickly opened a drawer on her desk and took out a small form before handing it to Kathryn. "Just fill out this form. All that is needed is your name, age, location of birth, and your reasons as to coming here. Just fill it out and hand it back to me, then you will get your dorm key." The Receptionist said to Kathryn before getting back to work.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Front Gate

Anthony sighed. "Well, it was quite obvious that it wasn't real Fae energy. No matter, it's not like it's any of my business."

He stood up from his suitcase, which he had been sitting on and observing the entire scene from. As he began to walk toward the open doors of the university, he stopped mid-stride.

"On second thought... Was that a magical construct and if so, does the Siren Flute work on it?"

The crystal glowed again. "You'd better not be talking to me. You know i know nothing about magical constucts and Siren."

"No, I was just talking to myself." He replied as he continued walking to the front door.
                            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-03-2014, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Reception Area

After Kathryn got the form, she found a pen to write with and filled out everything. It wasn't anything new. In fact, the form had a really close resemblance to one of the forms she had to fill out to apply for the university. After Kathryn was done, she handed the form over to the receptionist again. At that moment, Kathryn considered if she should give the receptionist the letter from her uncle too, but later decide not to as her uncle specifically said to deliver it to the headmaster. Instead Kathryn decided to ask about something else. "Say, my uncle have already sent a bunch of my stuff on the way over to the university. I am assuming that it already arrived. Will I find it at my dorm, or do I have to get it from somewhere else?" Kathryn asked. Although it was partially a cover up for her opening her mouth, but not saying anything, she also genuinely wondered.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen chuckled a bit.

"Ah, it's nothin'. Just wondering if 'Bone-Head' meant 'ghoul'... Cuz, ya know, that's a bit hurtful... To be called a ghoul..."
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-03-2014, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X