X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Roaming the halls

Seki had taken her time returning to the reception desk Looking into any room with an opened door, or with a window that she could see into. She saw many different and interesting people on her short walk, but none that really peaked her interest. Her attention was suddenly taken by a duo of two human boys who came running around the corner, shouting something about a ghost as they ran by her in fear. Seki watched them leave quickly as they came. Seki was curious now, in a school filled with the paranormal, any being that stands out is bound to be special in some way.

Seki walked casually down the hall, being sure to keep an eye out for this mysterious phantom she heard about. It didn't take her long to before she found the silhouette of a feminine figure. For more beautiful than intimidating in Seki's opinion. Strangely enough it seemed the ghostly being was looking for her? Could this had been someone Seki knew? Maybe someone in her family knew of her? No Seki had never seen anyone like her before.

The vampire stared at her for a moment, unable to move her eyes off the beautiful phantom, captivated like she had never been before. It took her a few seconds to snap out of it. She made no physical moments, other than refocusing her eyes. It seemed at times when she looked at hear, specific details about her appearance would appear and then vanish. Strands of hair and parts fof her eyes were visible to the vampire only for a moment. Did this have something to do with her dark magic? Or was this something the ghost was doing. For the first time, the vampire had found her self at a loss for words.

"... Out of all the creatures I've seen in my short time here... You certainly take the cake." This was the only thing Seki could bring herself to say. There was something special about the woman that she just couldn't put her finger on. Could this being even speak? Could she understand Seki? Where did she come from? So much mystery surrounding this one being. Something about it was throwing the vampire off. She didn't seem angry or nervous. more enchanted and calm than anything else. As if seeing the woman made her happy.

Comment

TSU - Lake near Main Building

Kris introduced herself and Sonya to Cale but Sonya was still defensive. The wind blew some and it caused Sonya to put on her jacket so she did after turning her back towards Cale and tied her ribbon. Sonya then looked over her shoulder towards Cale, seals still ready to go if needed. Kris then mentioned getting their dorm rooms. "That sounds good to me. I would like to shower, since that prank from the headmaster is done with." Sonya said shooting a mean look towards Cale.

Sent by Tapatalk
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

"Might as well deal with that then" Kris nodded at Sonya´s words as she looked at the lake and made a movement of her hand. The ice sphere on the bottom of the lake suddenly moved and got out of the water flying at high speed towards the wolf, but stopped just as it was about to collide on her palm.

The redhead morphed the sphere as it split in two smaller ones that got on both hands. They again morphed becoming either rings for her clawed fingers or bracelets on the wrists "Well, I´m ready to go to the dorms"

The Wolf walked towards Sonya and spoke only for the seal user to hear "Try to be calm because you have a cat on your shoulder" she murmured and patted gently the area where the cat was showing an honest smile to show there was no threat. Going back to a normal voice, she looked at the boy "For what I remember, the dorm registers would be at our designed buildings, so the boy´s one should be either the next one to the main building here or at the other side"
        Last edited by Kristia; 11-13-2014, 12:09 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Before the Kris and Sonya left to go get their dorms, Cale quickly stepped in. "Hey wait, if you two are going to go get your dorm key then mind if I join you two? I still have yet to get my dorm key." Cale said with a small quiet chuckle while rubbing the back of his head.

"I promise that I won't so much as even touch either of you. I'll keep my hands in my pockets the whole time okay?"

Trinity Soul University - Reception Desk

After Anthony handed his form over to the Receptionist she quickly got to work on getting things sorted out for the young man, thankfully it did not take her long to get a dorm key and map for Anthony.

"Sir, I have your dorm key. It's dorm 109 A in the Male Dorm Building. I also have a small map of the campus for you if you'd wish to take it."

Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Lily giggled as she obliviously grabbed Allen's hand. "A dragon without scales? Boy that sounds interesting. I'm surprised to be talking with a dragon right now, for I thought they were supposed to be pretty rare. Tell me what it's like to be a dragon... I'm very interested..." Lily replied.

Comment

Anthony had already memorized most of the school map by the time the receptionist called him back to retrieve his dorm key. He also grabbed a small pocket map of the school which he would have missed had she not pointed it out. He grabbed his suitcase and left with a quick thank you.

He placed his hand on the crystal on his neck and called to Raiko.
            "Hey, I'm done. I'm going to my dorm."

Trinity Soul University - Hallways

Instead of finding the vampire, the vampire found her. Raiko stood still, subject to the vampire's curious eyes. Raiko herself looked the vampire a few times over before the vampire spoke.

"... Out of all the creatures I've seen in my short time here, you certainly take the cake." Raiko cocked her head to a side upon hearing this.

She suddenly realized that the vampire was probably talking about her current form. "Oh, this? Don't worry, I'm really a human. This is just a long-range avatar made from my power."

She then heard Anthony's voice telling her to come back.

"It's time for me to go now, maybe we'll see each other again? Bye-bye!" With a ringing of shrine bells, Raiko cut her connection to the avatar, which then turned into small wisps of the same yellowish-orange light and returned to Anthony's crystal.
            Last edited by Lunasa Prismriver; 11-24-2014, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Sonya was confused when Kris said there was a cat on her. She looked when Kris was going to and there was a cat on her. "When did you get there?" She asked the cat. Cale then asked to go with them to get the dorm keys. Sonya glared at him for a few seconds then took a deep breathe and her seals disappeared. "Better not try anything, pervert." Sonya said to Cale.

TSU Main Building

Zero took the paper and started to full it out. Some of the info he didn't want to fill but he knows he must. During that time, Zero was sniffing the air around him. "Human, half-bloods, full-bloods, so many different types are here." He thought as he continues filling out the paper. Then he caught Seki's scent. "So she came by not long ago." He said to himself. As he goes in to take a deep sniff to breathe out, a scent suddenly hit him. "This scent, why does it seem familiar?" He asks himself and then went to finish up the paper and then handed it to the receptionist. "May I get a solo room please? I don't do well with others sleeping in the same room." Zero asked the receptionist nicely.

Sent by Tapatalk
              Last edited by Zekai; 11-13-2014, 11:12 PM.
              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building - Roaming the halls

The phantom Seki had seen before spoke to er only briefly. She claimed to be a human, using some sort of astral projection magic to wonder the halls of the school in this ghostly form. Apparently she was doing this from a very long distance as well. This answered one question, but brought up many more. Seki wanted to know how she was able to project herself at the school, why she didn't come in person, what business did she have there. Sadly before she could ask the woman any of these questions she had to go, leaving the curious vampire to think and wonder on her own. Seki was a little disappointed to see the woman leave, but at the same time it had sparked a new motivation in her soul. "Amazing, and to think the only reason i came here was to become the next lord of my clan.... No, I'll return when I"M ready. Then i'll use what I've learned and take my position by force. After all I've never been one to work on the terms of others." She laughed to herself, a wicked smile on her face as she once again began walking down the hall to the Reception area. She took her time, wanting to look around a bit more before leaving and also not wanting to wait in the lobby too long for the headmaster to fetch her luggage.

Comment

TSU - Lake near Main Building | 7:35 AM

Cale seemed to look jokingly appalled by Sonya's comment about him being a pervert.

"Hey don't be so quick to judge! I haven't even tried to do anything perverted! Unless you count looking at you counts as being perverted now." Cale replied with a quick, warm laugh before calming down again.

"Like I said though, I won't try anything. Besides you're not really my type to be honest."

The Receptionist after dealing with Anthony, and at least a few dozen other students turned and took the form from Zero.

"Solo Room huh? Sorry though, can't really do that. Solo Dorm's are more or less for the staff excluding the teachers. I can only give a solo dorm to students who have gotten special permission from the Teacher's. We've had previous trouble when it came to new students requesting and actually getting a dorm of their own... Anyways here is your dorm key and map. It's dorm 108 A in the Male Dormitory, right now no one else has this dorm number. Maybe if you get lucky you might not get any roommates... Now if you may excuse me, I need to get back to helping the other students. The Receptionist replied as she handed Zero a key for Dorm 108A, along with a map.

Once that was done she quickly got back to helping some of the other students.

Meanwhile shortly after the Receptionist got done with Zero, the Headmaster can be seen making his way down the hall and towards the Reception Lobby with a warm smile on his face, and his hands in his pockets.

Trinity Soul University - Campus

Meanwhile back outside Andrew had continued to hide in the bushes until he heard the sound of students around the entrance began to die down a bit. Once it was a bit more quiet, he grasped his notebook tightly as he poked his head out of the bush he was hiding in. With a few leaves stuck to his shirt and hair, he began to look around to see if the coast was clear.

There was students scattered here and there around the campus, but thankfully they were either too busy talking with other people, or just too busy exploring the campus to hopefully not notice him. The thought of him being spotted, and then a dozen people staring directly at him made him freeze up and shake nervously a bit before he shook himself back to his senses.

"Darn it all! I need to try and get over this damn fear of mine and get a dorm! I can't wait here forever... it will get cold at later... maybe I could travel through the bushes until I find a safe spot to come out...? Yeah I think I'll do that!" Andrew whispered to himself as he went back into hiding in the bushes. Once he was hidden again he began to quickly, but silently travel through the bushes, only poking his head out of the dense, green, snow covered plants to check out if a spot was "safe" enough for him to come out.

Comment

TSU Entrance

Allen tried to come up with a story as quickly as possibe.

"Well... It's alright. I guess. I mean it's cool being a dragin with no scales. I can blend in with humans easier. And I'm still respected as a dragon... It's just that, knowing that having no scales allows you to be acceptable umong humans... It kinda saddens me. We've had a long history. Unfortunately, that history was... Bitter, at best. And if they fond out that I was a dragon... It happened once. It was horrible. I felt like I betrayed their trust. Then my mentor helped... But the entire village was wiped out. She was infuriated by the humans. I vowed to mys lf that day that I will clear our name. Even if we breathe fire, even if I can withstand fall damage, and transform into a ghoul, and all that, I will prove that we're not that bad! And I'll do that by making friends with humans!"

Somehow, that sounded more believable than when he said he was a dragon with no scales.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

Kathryn assumed that the headmaster was at his office. It made sense seeing as last she saw him he was going towards the main building. She looked at the map to be sure that it was in the main building that his office was located, just to be sure. When Kathryn came into the reception area of the building however, he was walking down the stairs. What a coincidence Kathryn thought at first, then she thought of how lucky she was that she actually saw him here. Not because it meant that she didn't have to find his office, but instead because it meant that she didn't have to look for him if she would have been there just a little bit later.

"Good day sir" Kathryn greeted the headmaster as she went in his direction. "My uncle, the one that recommended me to go here wrote a letter for you. He said I didn't have to say anything else as you would understand once you finish reading the letter" Kathryn said as she handed an envelope to the headmaster.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

TSU - en route to Main Building

Kris decided to not make more trouble with what could be a fight between Cale and Sonya, hell, she was calming her own instincts of just freezing the boy. Before the comment of Sonya not being his type, the redhead spoke "Let´s better get to our rooms, maybe we can have some that have something great if we aren´t the last."

The wolf started walking towards the main building and looked at the cat on Sonya´s shoulder ("I wonder who that cat is, I can smell a human in the animal, but there mixture betwen the animal and an owner is almost nonexistent, a shapeshifter maybe?") she wondered while looking back at her goal.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Reception, Main Building - Trinity Soul University

The first morning at the magical university had already made itself seem like a very busy one. Students making their way up and down the campus of Trinity Soul University as they prepared to register at the reception or make their way to their new dorms. To some, it was just a typical busy day filled with mundane yet rather unique people. But to one girl, she thought quite differently. Standing in the entrance of the university's main reception was a small, blonde haired girl wearing a blue blazer and a short, black skirt. Her name was Trista. Trista Lundin.

As Trista stood near the entranceway, she began to think back on what had happened in events that had occurred up to this point. A noisy bus ride from the nearest airport to the university and a mysterious ball of light that had struck some seemingly old man in the face. For Trista, simple things like speaking to people or simply walking through or being near a modestly sized group of people was next to impossible. To her, the bus trip and the walk into the university reception were amongst the most uncomfortable things to her. Trista had felt completely outside of her comfort zone and found herself trying her hardest to ignore the chit-chat on the bus. But, as much as she would have tried, there was little that Trista could have done. And that ball of light... In one way, the light scared Trista because of its mysteriousness and what it seemed to be capable of doing. But in another way, the girl was curious about the thing and looked to it with a gaze of both wonder and inspiration. If someone had made that ball of light with their own magic, they seemed like very capable individuals. More so than what Trista could do. As Trista anxiously thought about that ball of light, Trista place her left hand close to her chest and began to faintly illuminate the obscured palm of her hand with a blue-white glow. With any luck, no-one would be able to notice Trista's palm faintly glowing.

"Magic..." Trista very quietly uttered to herself as she stared at her faint glow. "If a person had... made that... m-made that... with their own magic, maybe... maybe I could make something similar to that. Maybe..."

Before long, Trista ceased her glow and prepared to walk up to the main reception desk and register. Or at least try to. Given her social anxiety and the number of people already present within the reception area, Trista knew it was not going be an easy task. But it was something that Trista knew she would have to do regardless.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Heading towards the main building for their dorm numbers, Kris looked calm yet happy, but on the inside, she was excited anda bit scared. She was going to share a room with either one or two persons, something she wasn't used to, the only person who shared a room with the girl was her own mother, but she was family.

(Come on Kris, it can't be that hard, they sre also students with similar objectives about magic and knowledge, you are even separated from the boys) the redhead thought with optimism that soon vanished with the other reason of her inner demons (You don't need worry about that, you have total control of your instincts) she shook her head going back to reality.

Spoiler:

Comment

TSU - Heading towards Main Building

Sonya looked away from Cale and started to walk towards the main building. During the walk, she looked at the cat that was still on her shoulder. "Why is this cat on me?" She thought as they get closer to the building. Then a thought came to her head. "What if my roommates are weirdos?" She thought and she imaged what could happen and made a somewhat of a crying face.

TSU - Campus

After hearing that he couldn't get a solo room, Zero took the key and map then left the building. "Why is that scent so familiar?" He asked himself as he walks. He takes a few more sniffs and caught the scent again but this time it had another familiar scent with it this time. "Another familiar scent. Who does these belong to?" He asks as he walks towards the male dorms.

Sent by Tapatalk

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Main Building

The Headmaster continued down the hall, and once he reached the hallway he was suddenly confronted by a young girl. The girl was young with long brownish-gold colored hair, and purplish colored eyes. Although the most striking feature was the wheelchair the girl was bound to. Even though it was a somewhat common sight to see someone in a wheelchair here at the university, he still was a little surprised to see a girl in a wheelchair. Thankfully his gaze was not focused on the wheelchair, but rather the letter Kathryn had handed him.

"Well good day to you mad'am, and thank you for this letter. I'll be sure give it a good read once I get done with some important business." Headmaster Daichi replied in a kind, friendly tone as he gave Kathryn a polite bow before putting the letter in his back pants pocket.

After that was done he immediately began scanning the lobby for Seki...

Cale continued to walk with Kris and Sonya to the Main Building, and as they were doing so he took notice of the sudden quietness of the situation. Though one thing he took notice of was how quiet Kris was, and more importantly the face Sonya was making.

Sonya's face seemed like she was about to burst into tears at any moment, or worse... she was already silently crying. Seeing this made Cal take a few steps closer to her.

"Hey you okay? You don't look very... happy. Is it because I'm here? If that's the reason then I would gladly leave and get my dorm key some other time. Or are you a little homesick? Come on girl don't just let me keep guessing!" He said as he took a few more steps closer towards Sonya, at least until he was close enough to place his hand on Sonya's shoulder...

((Will try to post again soon for TRXD and Wonder after KRISTIA AND/OR ZEKAI, and hopefully Trouble posts next!!!))

Comment

Working...
                                X