X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Female Dorms, Room 105A

Peeking out from behind her bedroom doorframe, Trista saw a peculiar blonde-haired woman with clouded blue eyes speaking to Seki. But not just any cloudy-eyed woman. After a few moments and a couple more glances, Trista quickly recognised her. She was with Seki and a few others just before Trista went to speak with the Headmaster. What was her name...?
    Regardless, this woman's presence made Trista curious albeit a little afraid. It was clear that she didn't mean any harm by randomly visiting Trista's dorm yet the little mage could never be too certain.

"Li... ly..." Trista quietly echoed as Seki mentioned the woman's name. Lily was her name. A rather beautiful one, if Trista had any say in it. But quite the strange coincidence that such a name happened to be so similar to Trista's own middle name, Lilliane.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Trinity Soul University - infirmary - hannah's office

Angel didn't really listen much until Hannah said that she would check her ears, to which she instantly pinned her ears back out of instinct.

"O-oh.... u-um..... alright. just let me try to manually keep my ears up f-for you."she said in a bit of a unneasy tone. It was the one thing she forgot about what they would probably check so she was not really mentally prepared for it. she takes a moment and stedies herself before she tries to get her ears up for nurse hannah.

But they didn't listen. She knew she might need help with her ears so she looks at hannah and simply suggests "u-umm you mind checking them while holding my ears up? i can't really control them too well under pressure."
      "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

As Lily heard the faintly familiar voice of Seki, especially after what the vampire girl said. Lily smiled as she clasped her hands together. "Oh yes. I remember... You were rather polite for helping me earlier this morning. Sorry for not being able to stick around and chat though. That... young man dragged me away to meet a friend of his." Lily spoke referencing the young ghoul that she was with earlier. "It is so nice to meet you again." Lily said with a bow after she heard the very quiet voice of another person in the room. As she heard Trista, Lily stood up straight and seemed to focus a bit before asking...

"Oh... is someone else in the room...? I apologize if I'm intruding on anything..." Said the blind blonde with a clearly apologetic tone in her voice.

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Hannah's Office

Hannah chuckled once and spoke againagain as she walked over and grabbed the tip of Angel's cat ears and held them out without warning "Don't worry you don't have to do a thing except sit still Darling." Hannah said as she held Angel's ears with her cold hands, and the cold rubber of her latex gloves would send a chill down anyone's spine. Hannah then took the very small penlight from the front pocket on her nurse uniform before shining it right in Angel's ear.

"Hmm... nothing out of the ordinary for your ear type, but I'd recommend a light cleaning on the inner part of year ear with a cotton swab each night before you go to bed and after you take a bath. Just to ensure they won't get dirty.
        Last edited by SUSTIC; 12-29-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

Trista jumped in surprise as she heard Lily. The girl thought she was quiet enough to not be detected but it seemed even this young lady could hear her faintest of whimpers. Either Trista was much louder than she truly thought or Lily had much better hearing than normal people. Whatever the case, Trista couldn't simply hide any longer despite her best efforts.
          Conceding, Trista stepped away from her awful hiding spot behind the doorframe and cautiously approached Lily and Seki.
          "Yes... Erm... Me..." Trista stammered, "I'm... her roommate..."
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Female Dorms | Room 105A

Seki got up and stretched out her arms and legs giving off a slight yawn as she did so. "That's my friend and roommate Trista. It's nice to meet you again too. Anyway, you needed help finding your room correct?" She asked as she tried to take the attention off Trista who was clearly uncomfortable.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Hannah's office

When Hannah examined her, every once in a while angel would jolt a bit and her tail would stiffen. This was not something she was used to at all, but she bared with it until the end with her happy place.

Pretty much her happy place was with her family, having her mom's steak and potatos cooking while she makes the place smell like roses, Literally! She would imaging her father though in the corner practicing a bit of magic and sometimes create something quite intresting for angel to look at. It was bliss to think of those things compared to how different this place was in contrast.

When the examination was finished of her ear and hannah spoke though, it pulled her out of the fantasy and back into reality.

"O-Oh! okay! th-that sounds a bit like what my mother would say!"She spoke in such a blissful mood, not because it was over, but rather she was still in a happy go lucky mood from imagining a really good day at home would be like.
              "sooooooo am i allowed to go?"

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

"Ah. Well it is really nice to meet you Trista." Lily said in response to Trista introducing herself before finally turning to Seki and nodding. "Oh yes. I am in need of assistance in finding my dorm. It's rather early in the day, but with everything that happened I'm quite a bit tired... I'd like to find my dorm room and get some proper rest." Lily spoke as she calmly turned around to face the direction she entered the dorm from. As if ready to leave. "Though if you are busy at this time, then I will gladly wait."

Trinity Soul University - Infirmary - Hannah's Office

As Hannah put away her pen light and took off her gloves she walked over to her desk and grabbed some hand sanitizer to clean her hands before putting some new latex gloves on. After which she paused upon Angel asking if she was done. Hearing her ask this... Hannah chuckled a bit as she took a small syringe and an empty test-tube.

"Oh no... we still have one last thing before you're done sweetie~" Hannah spoke as she turned around to face Angel with syringe in hand. Despite wearing a surgical mask, one can easily imagine a big creepy grin on Hannah's face due to the look in Hannah's eyes. "I just need a little blood sample~"

Comment

Female Dorms, Room 105A

"Oh? and keep a pretty thing like you waiting? Never." She said in ahalf joking half flirting tone of voice. Seki went to the door and would open it if it wasn't already. She would wait for Lily to follow her out and once they were oth outside she would ask her. "Now, which room number are we looking for?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Hannah's Office

Much to Angel's surprise, she reacted quite strange to the idea of needles and actually let out a small growl at the needle before calming down.

"oh, sorry about that, i never did like the idea of needles, but i trained myself to ignore them and the pain!"she would say in a somewhat forced smile, but her ears stayed in the constant pinned back look, kinda defeating the whole purpose of what emotion she was trying to convey. she sits relatively still and tense this time with a tad more of an apprehensive state.

she stays this way for several minutes before even remotely going back to a better state, using all of her little techniques to attempt to ignore the fact that she is taking blood from her.

Comment

Due to the OP's request this thread is closed until further notice.
                      Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 05-24-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X