X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trinity Soul University - Main Building | Headmaster's Office

As the trio continued to make their way through the Main Building to the Office of the Headmaster, Daichi had remained quiet as the conversation between Seki and Trista too began to grow quiet. The air was a little awkward and slightly depressing now, however down the end of the hall they saw the door to his office. Seeing it Daichi smiled and spoke.

"Well now. We're finally here. My office. Just allow me to unlock the door then we can talk about anything you need." The Headmaster spoke as he took out a rather simple key to his office. Swiftly he had unlocked the door with a quick insertion and turn of the key. With a loud click he then turned the knob and opened the door. Revealing something that looked more like... a small library and study.

Spoiler:

The room was quite large, roomy, and comfy. It did not seem like a place of business aside from a large, mahogany desk and large leather office chair sitting along the the right wall.

"Just take a seat wherever you wish."

Comment

Room 107B - Males' Dormitory - TSU

After a brief walk across campus, Jason had finally returned to his room. He was glad to have finally reached it after such an.. eventful day and entered inside. Once inside, Jason wasted little time in getting to his bedroom and closing the door. Immediately after that, Jason slid out from inside of his backpack's straps, and grabbed the handle at the top of the bag, and laid it in the corner of his room. He then walked over to the window and opened up the window. After all, this room could use some fresh air after being closed off for however long it had been since its last resident. As the window opened, Jason could feel the cool breeze against his face and closed his eyes in satisfaction before turning around, walking to the bed, and slumping into it to relax. As he laid there, he simply pulled a music player out from one of his pockets and put the earplugs into his ears before selecting a song and tuning the rest of the world out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjHvtepKOmc
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Headmaster's Office, Main Building

As the duo walked through the doors of the Headmaster's Office, Trista's eyes lit up with wonder and splendour as she was promptly greeted by a luscious and elegant library that was the Headmaster's Office. It was completely unlike what she had expected. Trista had thought that the Headmaster's Office was small, cramped, very drab like any ordinary high school or college office. But instead, the room was open yet cosy. Grand yet modest. Sleek yet old fashioned. The appealing and welcoming look of the office was much too enticing for young Trista.

Were it not for the fact that Trista had matters to attend to, the girl could see herself reading the tomes that lined the office walls with pure content. The hours that could pass as Trista would read away the nights and days would be grand and filled with such fine literature and comfort. And considering the books belonged to a such prestigious and powerful magician, there was no telling what wonders Trista would find locked within those pages. Historic pieces of the magics of old, rarest curiosities and grimoires to fill Trista's book-hungry mind. A grand adventure within arm's reach and yet, as much she yearned to grab a book and recline on one of the nearby sofas, it was an adventure that was not quite meant to be.

With a gesture and prompt from the Headmaster, Trista's distant mind quickly snapped by into reality.
        "Y-Yes, sir..." Trista replied, "Thank you..."
        Turning her longing gaze away from the bookshelves and towards the centre of the room, Trista proceeded towards the two sofas surrounding the table. As carefully as she could, Trista descended onto the sofa facing the window.
        "I-I'm sorry to have... m-made you do this, sir..." Trista spoke up, her gaze turned towards the ground and her voice, while clearer, laden with embarrassment and shame. "To... drag you away f-from... from all those people like that... Just to... hear me out..."
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Guidance Office

Since the orientation ended, Mira was doing some pre-school paperwork. She was working hard at her job, as she had for a long time. Granted she was no workaholic, but certainly one of the more hardworking counselors. Though it did cost her her social activity. She doesn't talk to the other counselors. Or the other staff really. In fact, she doesn't want to make direct contact with anyone unless they come up to her. After all, she wasn't a fan of humans. But thankfully for her, there are more than just humans.

Suddenly, a knock was heard at the door. "Come in," she said. The door opened up to reveal Ystmurra. "Hey, Zei-"

"Close the door!" She whisper yelled to Ystmurra. He jumped in shock and shut the door.

"Sorry, Zeilyph."

She smiled and got up. "It's alright, Ystmurra. Come here, it's been so long!" She walked up to him and gave him a hug. Ystmurra chuckled and hugged back.

"Come on, Zeilyph, it's only been eight years, compared to how long we've been around. But it's great to see you again."

Zeilyph let go. "Speaking of eight years, how have you been? What have you been up to?"

"Well," Ystmurra started, "since you left, I had been wandering around Japan. I've met some nice people, but then it's because they think I'm one of them. But that won't be for long. Anyways, I saw the sights and they were great. I was lonely though. But at one point, I managed to meet-"

Zeilyph interrupted. "Stop. Ystmurra... please... PLEASE don't say what I think you're going to say."

"But... I made friends with a human."

Zeilyph put her hands on his shoulders. "Ystmurra what have I told you about these thing? I keep telling you, don't trust humans! They will double-cross you the second they found out you were a-"

"She knows."

There was a long pause.

"... She?"

"I met a girl, Zeilyph. Back in Okinawa. I was resting in my ghoul form in the forest and a woman walked up to me. She thought I was... cool. I ran away, but she followed me. Honestly, I thought she was gonna kill me. But she only looked at me in the eyes. She smiled at me, Zeilyph! I reverted to human form. She looked shocked. We talked for a bit. That was four years ago. The next year we started to hang out. then the next we started... well, dating. I lived with her for two years until I had to come here- Zeilyph what're you doing?"

Zeilyph was rubbing her face and pacing. "No, no no no, Ystmurra, why? It's one thing to meet a human, wh-why would you fah... f-fall in LOVE with one?! She can MESS WITH YOUR HEAD! She can ruin your life with your own emotions, she can-"

"Zeilyph!"

Zeilyph stopped in shock of Ystmurra's sudden burst.

"She's not bad. She's alright, I... we love eachother, Zei-"

"Don't. Just... I get it, you have feelings for this, this... human. Just... try not to communicate with her too much, okay? Please understand, I'm only mad because I'm worried for you. We ghouls... just coming into the world as a ghoul means you either died horribly or you died with intense regret. You don't need more of that." She then smiled and begun tussling his hair. "After all, more of that would mess with that big heart you have."

Ystmurra laughed. "Alright, stop it, you're embarrassing me... in front of no one..."

Zeilyph stopped and gave Ystmurra a slightly pained smile. "I'm sorry, but it's not like I'm completely cutting you off. Just trust me on this. I'm only concerned. Okay?"

Ystmurra returned the smile.

"... alright. I'll limit my conversations with her. I promise."

"Good," Zeilyph said. "Now then, get on outta here, you little bugger. I still have to finish up paperwork."

Ystmurra smiled and left with a wave. Zeilyph sat back down and tried to reprocess what just happened.

"Oh, Ystmurra... why would you get entangled with this woman? I cannot believe you...

"... but then maybe it's for real. After all, he did say that she already saw his ghoul form. I guess if Ystmurra behaves... I'll alleviate his restrictions."

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Headmaster's Office

As the vampire and human girls entered the office, Seki was quite impressed with the headmaster's selection. For the first time since coming to this school she was actually impressed, and that was saying a lot. The detail in ceiling was impressive and the multitude of books was very interesting to the vampire. It seemed one could learn many things from such a collection. Perhaps the headmaster was smarter than Seki had initially given him credit for. She took a seat next to her roommate and remained quite while she let little Trista explain. Hopefully this wouldn't' take too long

Comment

Room 107A - Boys' Dormitory | Trinity Soul University

In the midst of ample preparation, the temperature of the campus began to increase steadily, just as you would expect from the late summer days. Thus, Grace decided to postpone her shopping spree until later in the day when the sun goes down and the ground cools. Until then, she decided to set up her computer in her room. She didn't expect anyone to come into the dormitory so soon, so she was only clad in a rather comfortable outfit of sarashi and sweatpants as she complained about the troubles she was having with the assembly.

Grace stopped her incessant complaint when she heard the door open. She froze and, realizing that a roommate made an entrance, quickly reached for a white T-shirt and draped it over her. Can't let the roommates know that she's really a woman now, does she?

Thankfully for Grace, the roommate entered a different part of the room than where she was: he must have already been in the dorm and has chosen where he wanted to sleep at. After releasing a sigh of relief, Grace continued with setting up her computer. Hopefully nobody bothers her: in order for her true identity to be concealed as long as possible, she will have to avoid contact with anyone and everyone.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Trinity Soul University | Headmaster's Office

When Trista and Seki entered the Headmaster's office, he smiled as he saw Trista's rather intrigued expression. The way her eyes lit up as she saw all the books, and the way she seemed entranced by everything definitely made the Headmaster a bit happy. However Seki's rather calm demeanor made it rather hard to tell if she was impressed or not with the surprisingly elegant office.

As soon as the two students took a seat on the sofa facing the window, the Headmaster closed the door behind him. With a small sigh of relief of finally getting back to his office himself, he was now able to focus on Trista's question. While he was walking to the sofa opposite of Seki and Trista, he heard the young shy blonde apologizing for having the him bring her to his office just so they could speak in private. This caused Daichi to close his eyes and reply in a calm and reassuring tone.

"Oh no. Don't be sorry. After all I'm the Headmaster of this university, and as such I try my hardest to help my students. That is what a headmaster, and teacher of Light Magic of this place of learning should do." The headmaster replied as he sat down on the sofa directly opposite of the two girls. "Anyways what is it that you need... I'm sorry what was your name again? I'm afraid I didn't catch it earlier..."

Trinity Soul University | Infirmary

Shortly after all the students at the Orientation had taken their separate ways through the campus, Nurse Hannah meanwhile was busy trying to get back to the Infirmary. It had taken a lot longer than expected with all the traffic in the halls, and the countless students stopping hher to ask her various questions. The questions usually revolved around where are the classes located and other various things about the campus.

Thankfully the Head Nurse finally made it to the Infirmary, and as she stepped into the office she let out a sigh of relief before she looked up... and saw that there were several patients.

One of which was that kid with green hair that passed out upon seeing her earlier.

Shortly after she entered, she was knocked onto the floor as Sonya and Cale of whom was carrying a nearly frostbitten Zoe barged into the Infirmary.

Upon Cale barging into the room, the door slammed into Hannah's back, causing her to fall forward onto the ground and letting go of her still decapitated head. As this happened her disembodied head began rolling along the ground while she then cursed.

"AH FUCK!!!" Her head yelled as it continued to roll along the ground before hitting one of the walls in the Infirmary, all the while her headless body began feeling around for her head. "Hey can somebody help a decapitated head here!?" She yelled once again as Cale who was still holding onto Zoe's tail nearly jumped upon hearing and seeing that Nurse Hannah's head was on the ground, and still talking.

"Oh god- I'm sorry! It's just that we we're in an emerg-" Cale spoke before he was cut off by Nurse Hannah.

"Whatever, just somebody help me up!!!"

Comment

While the Headmaster reassured Trista that it wasn't her fault, Trista still couldn't help but feel guilty. If anything, it confused her. Why was the Headmaster so supportive of her? He barely knew her and yet here he was hearing Trista out instead of staying with co-workers and the other prospective students. Why? Why her? Trista knew she wasn't special. So why bother? Did the Headmaster truly not mind? Or was he instead putting on a façade for her?

"T-Trista, sir..." Trista promptly replied, "Trista... Lundin, sir..." After giving her name, Trista began to fidget in her spot, her gaze shifting between the ground, the Headmaster, and the books that adorned the office walls. It as if Trista was uncertain as to what to focus on. Restless. Indecisive. Trista knew what she came here to do. She just didn't quite know how approach the situation, if at all. But, as it stood, Trista knew that to continue talking was probably the best option,
                  "I-If I may continue, sir..." Trista continued, "When I... applied for this university, I couldn't help but notice that... that something was... missing. Light... Dark... Fire, Electricity... Water, Ice... I heard about all these elements and m-magics being taught here... except... one. My magic... Nowhere in the... documents n-nor the Orientation did anyone... mention it. I don't know if you just classify it as L-Light but... I wanted to know something."

Before Trista finished, the girl slowly raised up her right arm. With some effort, Trista's hand began to glow a faint blue-white glow. Much like all of the other times Trista had used her magic. But, with the sun shining into the office, the light was only just visible to all people present.
                  "Do you happen to know about this kind of magic?" Trista asked. "I call it..." Trista halted as she braced herself to say it. She had gotten this far. There was no way she could simply back down from this. "Lunar Magic."
                  Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-29-2015, 10:28 PM.
                  Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

"Thank you Trista. Anyways, just tell me whatever it is you need. I will try to help as much as I can." The Headmaster spoke as he placed his hands on his lap.

As he watched Trista, he listened to what she was saying. About how when she applied she had noticed that she didn't see her magic type on the list of magic types in the documents or Orientation forms. This garnered his interest, and made him lean forward a bit. He knew that out of the known magic types listed in all the recorded documents of magic types, there was only a few that weren't really listed. Those were either rare, or too custom made of a magic type to add to the list. Before he could speak anything though, Trista held out her hand and began to show him and Seki what her magic type was first-hand.

When her hand began to emit a faint bluish-white glow. Seeing this he could faintly feel the mana coming from the light she had created. It was beginning to become a little clear to him. For he had felt this magic type once before for a brief time. In fact his suspicions were supported even further by what she called it. Lunar Magic. Not the exact name he heard it go by, it essentially meant the same thing. With that he stood up and straightened his glasses.

"Well now. I will be the one to sadly tell you that we have no classes that teaches this Lunar Magic itself. However we do have a tutoring program, and I am willing to help you with this. I've experienced this magic first-hand in the past, but not by much to be honest. Thankfully I do have a large selection of more personal books regarding magic here in my office. It will take some time but I can find the books in which 'Moon Magic', which is just another name for Lunar Magic are. With them I will be able to help you. Even then, I can still teach you the basics of how to maintain, and control general magical energy. That should help you at least." Replied the Headmaster as he walked over to one of the bookshelves.

"In the mean time I should have a book that could help you get a better grasp about how this 'Lunar Magic' probably works... Just give me a moment while I... AHA! Found it." Daichi said as he took out a rather old book from the shelf.

The title was something along the lines of "The Moon and how it affects Magic".

With the book in hand he walked over to and handed it to Trista. "Here you go. This isn't really about Lunar Magic, but it does state how the moon has an affect on other magic types. It's generally a good read, and it should give you at least a faint idea of how Lunar Magic will be effected."

Comment

Trista was rather... disappointed. While she had known that there was some reason for their not being any mention of Lunar Magic within the university, the Moon mage had no idea that it was simply because there were no classes for it. Were there not enough mages like her to warrant one? Or was it because no teacher within the university could teach such an element? In any case, Trista had finally gotten her answer. But it meant that, unlike many of the other prospective students present in the unviersity, Trista was probably one of the few who had no class to attend. Well, from what she could imagine. Trista shortly ceased her glow and lowered her arms back onto the her lap. Trista had no idea as to how much longer she could hold her light like that but, given the circumstances, it was not long at all.

Receiving a book from the Headmaster, Trista noticed the well-detailed cover and age on the book. This thing had to have been at least decades old. Either acquired during the Headmaster's prime or possibly even inherited. Bound in tight leather with thin steel metal parts around the spine and the edges, the book had an interesting lunar flair printed to it that clearly showed its purpose and give an idea as to the contents within. 'The Mystical Moon - A Study into the Effects of the Moon in Magic' was the full title of the book. Trista's disappointment was soon turned into that of being pleasantly surprised as she studied the book. Noting the book's title and what the Headmaster had to say about it, it seemed that the very object that fuelled her magical powers had some manner of role to play within the magical world. While it may not detail Lunar Magic in itself, perhaps it provided hints to it instead. If Trista were to hazard a guess, surely her powers would possess plenty of the same properties as that of the Moon itself. It may not have been what Trista wanted. But it was possibly the next best thing.

"Th-Thank you, sir..." Trista merrily replied, "It's... a shame that n-no-one's able to teach me about my powers but... at least I... have this. It's not much but... it'll do..." Before continuing, Trista lowered the book and placed it under her right arm out of the way.

"I-Is there much I can... really do for now, sir?" Trista asked, "I mean... Is there any possibility for me learning or mastering my powers? Not to be ungrateful, oh no... I mean... Won't I get left behind? While people are learning how to shroud themselves in darkness or part waves, what about me?"
                      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-16-2015, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University l Headmaster's Office

The vampire simply sat in he place as she watched the events that followed unfold. She really didnt' have any purpose being there other than just being moral support for little Trista so she didn't really have anything to say. She was quite curious however when she learned that Trista's magic type was so unique that it hadn't even been listed within the many type taught at the school. The thought of Trista being a necromancer crossed her mind but that obviously wasn't' the case. Seki had only seen it for a moment but whatever her magic was clearly wasn't' a thing of darkness.

Another idea that flew into her head was maybe her magic had something to do with the sun like solar energy. That would have explained why Trista was so worried that Seki would dislike her for it but that didn't quite fit either. After all in the brief moment Seki did see her magic she wasn't harmed by it. Seki couldn't remember how exactly being near her magic felt. The day had already been so chaotic that it was hard to keep track of everything that was going on but either way she was about to learn the truth.

When it was finally revealed that the moon itself was her element, Seki still didn't have anything to say. Sure she hadn't heard of it before, but the build up for everything made the reveal seem a little underwhelming. Seki didn't appear disappointed however having a near perfect poker face. She just simply looked on until she had a reason to speak. That reason eventually came when little Trista mentioned the lack of her teacher and the fears of being left behind. This prompted Seki to say the only thing she could think of to make her feel better. "And i suppose the moon doesn't count? I couldn't think of a better teacher than that, could you? Perhaps it's not very conventional, but i learned enough from my father to know that all magic types share a few common traits that tie them all together. For example all magic requires mana to use. Once you learn the basics, simply studying the moon's properties should give you a good enough idea what to do next. And of cores, you wont' have to study alone so long as I'm around."
                        Last edited by Tewi_Inaba; 09-03-2015, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University l Headmaster's Office

The Headmaster listened to Trista's worries about getting left behind. This did sadden him, as she did raise a good point. Without an actual teacher for her magic it will be much harder to keep up with other students. However what Seki brought up was in-fact a good point.

"What Seki said has a good point. Her father is a smart man to recognize that all magic has something that can connect them. While we may not be able to teach you Lunar Magic directly. We here at Trinity Soul will teach something that is required for true control over one's own magic. Mana. Seki is correct that if you can learn how to control and handle basic mana, then Lunar Magic itself will be much easier to teach and learn. So as for classes... I'd like you to attend each class that each of the teacher's teach here at the University. Mostly because the first lessons for new students is about basic mana control. They all have different ways to control and focus magical energies. So just keep attending them until you find a method that helps you out the most." The Headmaster spoke as he took out a small notepad and pen from his coat pocket.

He opened up the little book of blank papers, and begin writing something in it. What it was was a little 'ticket' of sorts. Once he finished writing it, he handed it to young, little Trista.

"Here. Take this little paper, and hand it to each teacher when you bump into them. I signed it with my own signature so they will know I wrote it. What it is though is a little permission slip of sorts. It will allow you to attend most classes even though they do not teach your magic type. Now while you will be taking classes to learn basic mana control, I will try and scrounge up each and every book about Lunar Magic I have. I know I have a few around here somewhere... Anyways, I trust that you will be fine. I'm sure that Seki will be there to help you if you happen to need anything. Also feel free to come back here anytime if you have a question. I might even consider letting the two of you borrow my personal library if you ever feel the need to read a good book." The Headmaster finished with a warm, gentle smile aimed at both Seki and Trista before ending with a little half-joke.

"Though the public library on campus isn't too bad at all."

Comment

(Apologies for any spelling or grammatical mistakes DX)
                            Trinity Soul University - Entrance

Angel collapses after walking quite a distance, the fact that her parents even drove her half-way was a miracle cause of her missing the bus.
                            "Auuuu.... so tired... I guess I deserve it for waking up 3 minutes before the bus arrived." She sit down beside all of her luggage, laughing uneasy while taking out a pencil and paper. Her constant look around the place makes her see the beauty of being in a university that has so much knowledge, and maybe finding out on some of the magic that she could possibly learn. Her first order of business was to locate the receptionist, looking around the area with a sort-of lost look. she smells in the area are quite brilliant: Birds, fis- Wait was that tuna!? -her cat ears perked up in an amusing fashion, forgetting whatever she was worrying about before. She had to locate that smell.
                            "If I cut the strings that held me hostage would i fall and shatter?"

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Headmaster's Office

Hearing Seki's comment, Trista couldn't help but agree a little. Without anyone to teach her, the only one she could turn to was the very thing that granted her powers. The Moon itself. For now, all Trista could really learn was basic mana control. Everything else would have to be discovered on her own for the time being; as much as Trista hated to admit it. The little Lunar mage came here to learn about her powers from someone who knew or possessed the same powers as her! To master her element. That is all she desired since her powers first appeared. But, as it stood, it seemed like Trista would have to go at it alone. Just her and the light of the Moon to guide her once more.

Receiving a paper from the Headmaster, Trista quickly learned as to what her next step would be. Instead of simply studying alone or being forcibly declined by the university, Trista would have to attend a regular rotation of all the major elemental classes. Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Dark, and Wind, and any of its respective sub-elements. This was quite daunting. Aside from Light and possibly Dark, none of the classes had any major connection to that of Trista's powers. As a result, Trista could only fear that she would stick like a sore thumb amongst the students. A pale blue-white light shining amongst a class of rock-throwers? There was no way Trista was gonna be able to find a way out of explaining. And worse yet, Trista had no idea about any of the other teachers in the university. She had no clue as to how patient or forgiving they would be compared to that of the Headmaster. Light would be straightforward and simple as Trista had already met its master and teacher. But Trista had no clue as to who taught what? And considering Trista needed to present this slip of paper to the teachers, Trista could only assume to look out for adults that look like they teach. It wasn't much but it's all Trista had.

"Th-Thank you... sir..." Trista replied, folding and slipping the paper into her blazer pocket, "I'll be sure to... t-to present it when I... find a teacher."
                              With little more to say or discuss, Trista stood up from the couch and proceeded towards the doorway. "Thanks for... hearing me out, sir. I-It wasn't much but... I just needed to... know..."
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 09-09-2015, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Trinity Soul University - Headmaster's Office

Thankful that even though Trista seemed to be hesitant if not afraid of doing what he recommended, she was still willing to at least try. The Headmaster simply smiled as he patted Trista on the head.

"It was no problem at all. In fact it was my pleasure to help you out. I must say that I was quite intrigued when you told me of your magic, but I am also quite happy as well. It's not often that this University gets a student with such a rare magic type. Either way I hope you have a fine day today. Be sure to spend some time getting some rest and relaxation after the rather hectic morning today. Also be sure to remember that if you ever need anything, just let any of the staff know. We will be sure to help you out." Replied the Headmaster as he walked over to the door to his office before opening it for Seki and Trista.

Trinity Soul University | Infirmary

As Cale was busy trying to think of whether he should help Sonya with Zoe to a bed, or help the Nurse with her... head. He continued to stand there juggling between what he should do. On one hand Zoe needs to be helped to a bed for some rest and to warm up, while on the other hand helping the Head Nurse right away could REALLY be of some help to them. However he couldn't just leave Sonya to carry Zoe on her own, nor could he leave Nurse Hannah's head on the floor.

Thankfully though his answers would be solved when one of the other nurses came in and saw the situation. With a sigh, the nurse went over and picked up Nurse Hannah's head before taking out a suture and surgical thread. Almost immediately the nurse began sewing Hannah's head back to her body. While this was happening Nurse Hannah had a rather... annoyed and upset looking expression aimed at Cale, Sonya, and Zoe. However seeing Zoe and the slight parts on her tail that look like they have been afflicted by frost-bite, Nurse Hannah just rolled her eyes and asked.

"So what the hell is wrong with the Lamia? She looks like she got a case of frostbite. Did one of you let her on the snow. If so which one of you was it?"

Comment

Working...
                                X