Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am chill, you just made an anime character.

I did the same thing for kristias character in mumble, which wriggle, S1 and Sustic can confirm. The only thing is... i couldnt find anything wrong with hers other than

"How many girls do you guys know that are 6 feet tall? I know none."
    and
    "Why are Kris's characters always mechanivs or engineers?" Which i ignored because i then asked myself "why are all of my characters speedsters"
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

.......... -annoyed sigh- I made an OC I wanted to make and in rps, you can make them any way you want, as long as it doesn't break the rules so there's nothing wrong with having ONE part like an anime (which is the hair style) so shut up.
      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Kile, I´m 1.83 meters or 6 feet tall, just to let you know, and for why she is mechanic/engineer is because I enjoy improvising things, in most games I have played, the character (either male or female) would need to be able to work with anything to survive (fallout New vegas) or make a strategy to defend the base (Sanctum 2). I have played many games where you need toadapt to the place so Elizabeth came to be created.

I was actually debating between making her or a sort of medic, if Wriggle would have posted his character before mine, the medic would have been chosen.

Also, you could have asked me about my app too since I DO hear others opinions, I don´t go asking behind their backs.

Zekai, Kile has a point with your character, it is indeed an anime character and many, if not all people in the city would see him almost from a mile of distance, what is mostly better for survival is stealth and being unnoticed even in plain sight. The background also has things that clash with others like personality.

While Kile was direct to the point and can be seen as harsh, he did point out about how your character is more visible than a billboard, so yeah.

Also people, if you have any comments, please for the sake of sanity, please tell me too because I´m almost always on the dark since my laptop doesn´t let me use things like Mumble
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

.......... FINE!!!! If everyone (that's not the damn GM) has an issue with my app, I'm just going to delete it so I don't have to hear this from people.

App has been deleted, I hope you feel better know Kilel.
          Last edited by Zekai; 05-12-2015, 01:25 PM.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

You know that we are doing this to HELP you with your app, right? that is why we have the OOC to edit things before they go out, some sound harsh while other can be too good, and that helps for the collective critic.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

No, in fact, NOW im angry, because instead of simply reworking your app to be more realistic, you took the easy way out and quit altogether. Even SuperTouhou64 was willing to work with me when i told him gappy stus, self inserts, and summoning video game characters as an ability in the touhou universe was dopey.

Dont just quit. Adapt. Rework your character.

@kristia: i didnt say anything because i decided that those gripes were negligible. If i have a problem that i feel needs to be addressed, i will say something.

Comment

It sure didn't sound like it was help to me and I didn't ask for any help and it's too late, app has already been deleted.

Comment

Im harsh: deal with it.
                  So what if you deleted it? Make a new one. I banged out Alex's app in less than an hour, even made up his shitty backstory right then and there.

Comment

What I meant Kile is that I know that you people (most, if not all users of the forum) speak through Mumble, so it has been many times I knew nothing about what was decided for the RPs and it has been plain luck I nailed on what has been chosen or discovered about it AFTER the negotiation/voting/whatever was done.
                    Last edited by Kristia; 05-12-2015, 01:45 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Delete it Kristia. I'm not going to remake and edit it to get Kilel's approval since he's not GM.

Comment

To be honest i dont think it would get wriggles approval either. Despite that, you say you wont work on it for my approval, yet you deleted it without knowing if wriggle would approve or not. That tells me that either A: my words mean something to you, or B: youre that thin skinned. This is all part of character creation: criticism good and bad help you become a better writer.

Comment

-Kilelicus has been added to Zekai's Ignore List (about 15 minutes ago) Zekai won't be seeing Kilelicus's post-

Comment

Okay, I think a few addition to the rules is due.

- Your character application must be realistic. I don't care if your character had the craziest of incidents, if your character has a physical trait that makes him stand out WAY too much, it is going to be denied. Trust me, this is good for your for this reason.
                            - This is the only RP that does not have magic or futuristic technology. Your character is under CONSTANT THREAT OF BEING KILLED. I repeat, your character CAN and WILL be killed if your character does something he/she does something that a normal survivor of war wouldn't do. Don't whine at me if it happens. I'm warning you now.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

That was a fast final you took there, Wriggle, lol

Comment

There was time before the final that was to be used for quick review. While others took the time to scan through the notes, I used the time to bring down the hammer.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X