Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then Wriggle Failed the final because it was one question, and he didnt know the answer because he didn't take time to review
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

please donīt spill the salt Kile, we donīt want the wrath of the bug master because of our discussion
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well... that probably could have been handled better. 0_0
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

So Wriggle says we're all presuming that at the start, everyone is starting out with the basic provisions unless you state they have less or whatever..

Comment

I pm chatted with Wriggle awhile back and got aprroval, all he said was to repost it and make the changes.
            Spoiler:

Name: Zero

Appearance:
            - Height: 5'8"
            - Weight: 190
            - Body measurements: Average Teen Male Built
            - Hair style/color: Black, messy (bedhead like) hair
            - Eye color: Crimson Red
            - Black unzipped hoodie, dark grey t-shirt, black pants, black with white stripes shoes, black fingerless gloves. Slight burn scars on the right side of his face.

Personality: Rough attitude. (Rude to others when talking and things like that)

Skills: Some basic cooking. High and Quick Reflexes. Weapon alterating.

Biography: Grew up as an only child. His mom taught karate and his dad owned a gun range so he was taught CQC defense and how to shoot guns. Has a simple and basic life growing up. Went to school with his childhood friend who was also his next door neighbor. Life was going great for him until the artillery shelling started, during the shelling, he lost both his parents and his friend and was left with nothing. When he found out that he lost the people that ws close to him, he fell into dispair and closed his heart to others. So now he tries to avoid others to prevent them from getting close.

Traumas and Addiction: Always has something in his mouth when doing something, normally it's things like toothpicks to pocky, sometimes a bullet when working on weapons.

Notes: Starts with one .9mm pistol with a full clip and one full extra magazine with a bag of jerky and a 20 oz water bottle
            Will be trying to make these later on, 2 altered tonfas, has blades attached to the long part, carrys on the back of his waist,
            2 .9mm pistols with knifes attached to make some form of gunblades, which he carrys on his thighs, A half sword on his back covered by his hoodie. Doesn't always carry all of this on him when he's out.
            Has a broken flip phone that's stuck on a picture of him and his friend in it.
            My schedule is always free, unless i hang out with friends for a day then can't post that day.

So I'll go ahead and start posting.
            Last edited by Zekai; 05-18-2015, 11:54 PM.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Wriggle i seem to recall you telling me last night that you still hadnt accwpted zero

Comment

@Zekai
                Oops

I forgot to mention in the PM, but I meant to say that the inventory was acceptable, not the whole app itself.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

....................... NOW YOU SAY THAT!! and I already in the IC and my phone doesn't let me delete posts.............. guess ignore my IC post then.
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Wriggle

Considering my character's past, I don't think he would be welcome in the refugee station. Is there anywhere else he could start? Would I be allowed to make one up?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

well.. there is a problem with your app Utush, it hasnīt yet been approved, or at least in the forum.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Damn... I think you're right. 0_0

Technically, it was accepted because Wriggle wanted to wait until I was done with the app, but other than that, he never quite gave an OOC acceptance.

@Zekai

Ok, quick work that could help fix the problem without having to delete your IC post. Ask Wriggle what's wrong with it, then change the parts that need to be fixed. Just repost the revised app when it's all done.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S1

When I was pming Wriggle, all he did was ask about the inventory and had the chance to mention anything else but didn't so I thought everything else was fine.

Comment

DONT ASSUME

Comment

@Wriggle

I've edited the hair so it's a natural style.

Comment

@Zekai
                                I'm tired of this drama. Fine.

Accepted.

Don't make me regret it.

@Pringles

You too are accepted.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X