Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chime Plaza

Koishi and Lizzy overheard the conversation. While most normal people would run away or hide at the notion of slavers, neither Koishi nor Lizzy could be called normal in any term that could be pronounced by man.

The two came up to both the quite scantily dressed witch, and the man who smelled heavily of vinegar.

"We can help if ya need it!" Koishi said a little too cheerfully for the circumstance. Lizzy tilted down from her piggyback position and whispered in Koishi's ear.

"Uh, big Koish', hows we gonna' do that?" Lizzy asked.

Koishi whispered back. "I'm workin' on that, Liz', it'll be fine."

"Righ'." Lizy sounded a little suspicious, but readied her rather simple daggers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Bell Harbor Docks | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

Meanwhile, off the coast of Bell Town, a lone ship began to approach from the west. Actually, it wasn't really a ship, more like a boat with a big stick driven through the middle and glued there and a bedsheet sail. On this ship was a lone man on board, a somewhat young man named Ethan. Ethan was an adventurer, or at least that's what he called himself. As for what other people called him, he was known as "the worst thing since the plague", "that annoying b*stard", the "Crazy @$$hat Adventurer", and "The Dragonfire Avenger". Needless to say, peoples' feelings on him were rather mixed, due to his habit of angering the wrong people. As for what he was doing at the moment, he was trying not to sink...

"Dammit... Dammiiiiiiiiit...", Ethan mumbled to himself as he grabbed a nearby bucket and began to shovel water out from the inside of his sorry excuse of a boat and back into the ocean. He knew that using such a cheap and weak paper glue for the mast was a bad idea, but at the time he had little choice. After all, it's hard to find materials with a town's militia on your heels after sleeping with the mayor's daughter. For a moment, Ethan paused as he began to reminisce about that night, a silly grin forming across his face before he realized he was in the middle of a crisis. Remembering that he was still sinking, Ethan began to shovel the water faster, hoping to buy himself enough time to reach the dock.

Unfortunately, it seemed that he was not going to make it, not at this rate. The best he could do now was try to reach higher ground. With the sorry excuse of a boat he had right now, that meant climbing up the mast and jumping onto the dock. Ethan had to admit that it was a silly plan, but so far it was the only one he had. Ethan quickly ditched the bucket and scrambled up the mast he had built, nearly ripping the bedsheet sail he had crafted on the way up. The ship drew closer and closer to the dock, but it was just out of jumping distance before the boat itself sank below the water. Luckily, the boat had just enough momentum to bring Ethan within jumping distance of the dock, and not wanting to waste the opportunity, Ethan lunged after the dock and landed on his feet with a hard thud before the mast sank below.

Ethan looked back at where his ship once was and gave a small nonchalant frown before dusting himself off and looking around the dock. It seemed rather busy, just like any other dock.

(Ehh, just another dock. Looks nice enough. Doesn't look like some backwater town. Let's take a looky, shall we?), Ethan thought to himself as he began to walk away from his recent shipwreck and towards the town.

Odenami Village

Jason was sleeping so peacefully after a long night of working on a long and complicated alchemy experiment, but that peace would soon be shattered by a rude awakening. Perhaps if Jason was awake he would have been able to stop Seki in time, but he was completely defenseless. The first thing Jason felt as he returned to the realm of the conscious was a sharp grinding sensation and something hot and wet dribbling against the skin along his left forearm. The pain shot up his arm and his eyes shot open as he sharply inhaled through clenched teeth, eliciting a hiss of pain before speaking.

"YEEOW-AAAAAH!!!", Jason exclaimed as he snatched his arm away from Seki. Jason quickly took a look at his arm and saw that Seki had decided to wake him up by gnawing on his arm. It didn't seem that she drew any blood, but he didn't look at it long enough to tell. Right now he was looking at Seki with a slightly angry expression.

"What did you do that for!?", Jason asked Seki as he cradled his toothmark-riddled and spit-covered arm.
      Last edited by S121; 09-05-2015, 06:11 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Odenami Village

The white haired girl giggled uncontrollably at the boy's reaction. The speed at which he awoke was fascinating to her and it made her forget why she was angry in the first place. Rather than answering his question though Seki attacked again this time pouncing on him like a lioness, trapper her pray beneath her. The two of them landed on the floor just next to Jason's mattress while Seki happily giggled and smiled. "Magic head!" she said in an affectionate way. "You're supposed to play with me today remember?"

Comment

Chime Plaza | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

It didn't take long for Ethan to wander to the main plaza of the city. After all, it seemed that all roads here eventually led to this part of town. A smile began to spread across Ethan's face as he looked around at all the many different stores. He was pleasantly surprised by how "fancy" this town was, especially when compared to the last town he was at. It seemed that there were no old buildings, no trash in the streets, and no random brawls in the streets. Instead of brawls, there were people walking and talking. It was actually quite peaceful, something Ethan felt he could get used to.

Odenami Village

Jason lightly gritted his teeth in response to the slight pain from hitting the floor and having Seki land on top of him, but he quickly shrugged it off when Seki reminded him that he was to play with her today.

"Oh right... Is that why you gnawed on my arm?", Jason asked Seki as he dried his arm off with his shirt and let out a faint sigh. It didn't sound like Jason was angry, but he did sound rather annoyed as he rubbed his eyes to try and wake himself up more.

"There's better ways to wake people up you know.", Jason said as he fully adjusted to the realm of the conscious, this time sounding less annoyed than before.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Odenami Village

The small girl pulled her body off of the boy and gave him space to sit up while she waited for him When he spoke to her she simply responded with "But i wanted to see what sleep tastes like. It's not as good as cake." Seki then jumped to her feet and grabbed Jason's arm in an attempt to pull him off the ground as well. "C,mon i wonna go to the top of the mountain."

Comment

Odenami Village

"I bet it didn't taste like cake, probably tasted a little like sweat and flesh.", Jason dryly remarked at Seki's response, cracking just the faintest smile as he spoke. So far it seemed that Jason was not going to catch a break today. It was time to start the day, and Seki was going to make sure he would do so now.

"Alright, alright. Just let me get ready.", Jason said before yawning and blinking his eyes hard, ready to finally start his day. After speaking, Jason then walked towards the bathroom to wash himself up and get properly dressed.
              sigpic

Comment

Phoebe noted the two newcomers to the situation. She could identify one as a Dunwitcher, although the particular Dunwitcher was too short to be called one. Her companion was all the stranger: with a floating, closed eye connected to her by a blue vein-like tendrils. Phoebe has never seen anyone like her: a curious amalgamation of human parts is her best guess at what the true nature of this green-haired girl was. Nevertheless of their identity, however, their offer of help was much appreciated.

"Your help is much appreciated." Phoebe did a little curtsy. Turning to the townsfolk, she asked: "How long will it be until the slavers arrive, and how many will there be?"

"If the watchmen just arrived, we have about 20 minutes." The townsfolk huffed. "They usually send twelve to twenty men in their raids. We're simple folks, so we don't have a lot of warriors able to fight against them, so we resort to just hiding and letting them rampage through the town rather than trying to fight."

20 minutes... perfect time to get prepared. "Very well. Tell the other townsfolk to clear the streets."

As the messenger ran off to alert the rest of the town, Phoebe addressed the Dunwitcher and the green-haired girl. "We need to distract and split those thugs up if we want to thwart them from the town. Thus, I need you two to become distraction. I cannot fight all 12 or 20 at once, but if you can isolate three or four from the stray, I can dispatch them quickly. Can you do that?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Cale simply stood there in shock as he heard the townsfolk saying that the Raiders will be here in about 20 minutes, he even saw the two newcomers. The strange... little dunwitcher, and the... girl with the floating eye thing. Seeing both just made Cale nervous, and beginning to contemplate intensely on what to do. On one hand the right thing would be to help out, but on the other hand... he's not a fighter in the slightest. There just is a lot for him to consider. A lot of other variables... but if he does nothing then the town could be in quite some serious danger. He also can't just leave these girls to fight a bunch of thugs on their own... After a minute of thinking he finally came to a decision.

"GAH! Okay I'll help out... I'm not much of a fighter, but I just can't leave you three to deal with these thugs. So what can I do to help...?"

Comment

Chime Plaza

"Mark a place to lure the fellas to and we can do it easy peasy spongy squeezy." Koishi replied, beaming all the way.

"Distractin' is something I's can do." Lizzy commented, hopping down off of Koishi's back, flicking her daggers around in her hands a little before locking eyes with Pheobe. "S'long as I can have a nibble of 'em afterwards, of course."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Odenami Village

The young girl happily ran back outside. She slid out the bedroom door hopped over the table and nearly broke the door off it's hinges as she slammed into it before properly opening it. The sudden collision caused her to rub the now soar spot on her head as she exited the little house. She took both her and Jason's clothing odd the spot they had been drying and placed them in a basket so Jason would have clothes to change into once he was finished getting ready. she brought the clothes back insid e a moment later and placed the basket of clean clothes on Jason's mattress. However she forgot to remove her own clothing. "Hurry up!"

Comment

"First, I need the map of this town, and where those slavers will come from." Phoebe said to Lizzy, Koishi, and Cale. In order to distract those thugs, like Koishi said, she'll need to know where to drag them to.

Phoebe turned to Lizzy and Koishi. "I... don't actually know your names... but I'm going to need you two to go grab one of the watchmen and ask them for what I just said: a map, and the entrance of this town."

Phoebe then turned to Cale. "I also don't know your name... but I'm going to need you to warn the rest of the town to keep the streets clear. If you can, see if you can gather some oil, flour... anything to be used as traps."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Odenami Village

It didn't take long for Jason to wash up and brush his teeth before Seki returned with the clothing. As soon as Jason walked out from the washroom, Seki was already waiting there with the clean clothes on the bed. Of course, it seemed that Seki was so excited for today that she had forgotten to change her own clothes, causing Jason to chuckle a little at Seki's enthusiasm.

"I know you're excited and all, but you forgot your own clothes.", Jason said to Seki before grabbing his clothes from the basket.

As Ethan walked through the plaza, he couldn't help but notice a commotion brewing around him. From what he saw, people were quickly moving about, as if to organize for some kind of emergency. The scared whispers and unease painted across many of the townspeoples' faces caused Ethan to wonder why they were so scared. Surely it wasn't him they were scared about, and if it wasn't him, then who or what had them in a panic? Wanting to know more, Ethan decided that it would be best to ask the nearest person that didn't look all to panicked.

"Excuse me, do you know what's going on with everyone here? Why does everyone look ready to pack up and leave town?", Ethan asked.
                          sigpic

Comment

Odenami Village

Seki let out a frustrated grunt when Jason mentioned she had to change her clothes She had already washed up but her pajamas were so comfortable. "fiiiiiine" she said as she started pulling off her pajamas in front of him. she was wearing underwear and all but it was still an uncommon sight. she put her clothes on in a matter of seconds and was ready to leave.

Comment

Chime Plaza

"Alrighty, i'll go see if I can find one." Koishi replied. "Oh, and the name's Koishi, by the way."

With that, Koishi ran off, looking for a guardsman. Lizzy swiveled a little to watch her go. "And I'm Lizzy. See ya in a bits."

Lizzy ran off too, quickly catching up the her satori friend.

Koishi scratched her chin as she moved. "Where, oh where, would a guarding guard be?"

Lizzy looked up to Koishi, a plain look on her face. "Probs' near the edge of this place. Race ya'."

"You're on!" Koishi shouted in reply, with complete diconcern for the slavers soon to come as they heightened their speed, giggling a little as they moved close to the walls in a very quick fashion.

Comment

Cale smirked a little as he looked at Phoebe and nodded. "Name's Cale. Also I'll go warn everyone as fast as possible!" Cale replied to Phoebe as he then cracked his neck a little before running off through the town.

As he ran through the town's plaza he ran to each door and began pounding, yelling that raiders are coming. He was sure that people in their homes heard him as indicated by the sounds of people panicking and locking their doors and closing their curtains. All the while he also tried warning many different people in the town who were outside of their homes, yet did not get the urgent news. All the while he saw someone who was asking about what is going on right now. Thinking quick he ran up to the man and warned him.

"Raiders are coming and will be here real soon. Warn ANYONE you find!" Cale replied as he then ran off to find anything that could be used for traps.

Comment

Working...
                                X