Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odenami Village

Jason patiently waited with his back turned as a sign of respect, and when Seki was finished getting dressed, Jason turned back to her and gave a light smile.

"Okay, time for us to go.", Jason said as he lead the way out of the house.

Chime Plaza | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

After being told that the town was going to be attacked by raiders, he simply stood there for a couple moments as he stared off into nothing blankly. After the moment had passed, Ethan gave a heavy sigh and silently cursed his bad luck. Right when he had just gotten to a peaceful city, he was already going to be plunged into more chaos. He liked a little adventure, but even he needed a break every once in a while. Having little choice, Ethan decided to do what the panicking man told him to do and began to warn as many people as possible. Of course, his method of warning people was a little bit different than the conventional way. All of a sudden, Ethan's voice could be heard echoing through the plaza as he casually walked about, most likely to another part of the city.

"Alright, listen up people! A large band of cut-throat raiders are going to be bustin' down your doors within the hour! If you don't wanna fight back, run, but if you do, grab a weapon and prepare for war because they're gonna get a mouth full of boot and a belly full of buckshot!"
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Odenami Island | The wilderness

As if it wasn't' already obvious how eager Seki was she grabbed one of Jason's hands with both of hers and pulled him as quickly as she could out the door so that the two of them could finally go up the mountain and have a little fun. The wind softly blew the trees and the sun's reflection on the clear waters really set a calming mood. Even the chaotic pyromancer was at ease on such a lovely summer day. Nothing could ruin this lovely day, or at least so she thought. Magic head i melted down all the ores so when we get back they should be little ingots again right?"

Comment

About 6 minutes had passed as Cale, and the others were now preparing for the raiders. Things were taking a little longer than they should, but Cale had came back with a small wagon with a barrel of oil and another one with... nails. Apparently there was people working downtown on a sign, and someone else was using a barrel of oil for god knows what. Either way Cale was finally returning to the plaza, trying his hardest to push and pull the small wagon. Unfortunately he's not the strongest person in town, and a wagon with two barrels filled with heavy materials can be quite heavy.

Cale eventually pulled up to Phoebe with the wagon filled with stuff and began speaking. "I... got... some... nails and oil... Will that work...?" Cale spoke.

Comment

"Perfect. Exactly what I needed." Phoebe nodded. While nails and oil were not going to be enough to outright kill off the raiders, it will be enough to put them in a position where she can hunt them down like fish in a barrel. "Now we just need a map to know where we can deploy these fine booby traps."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Bell Town

Eventually, they found a guard. Unfortunately, said guard was unconscious, a bottle of rum in his other hand. The two skidded to a stop as they found him.

"Should we wake him?" Koishi asked.

"Nah. Too hards. Need ta' loot 'em." Lizzy scampered up to the man, rummaging in his pockets as he snored away without a hint of waking up.

"Should we move him so the fellows don't get him when they come?" Koishi asked.

"Takes too long. Ah, here's the mapstuff." Lizzy held a folded up map. "Lets go give it to the lady without lots of, uh..."

"Clothing?" Koishi replied curiously.

"Was lookin' for a nice word so she doesn't sound like a... breeder." Lizzy replied. "Come on, gots to move."

With that, the two ran back towards the square, map in tow. Soon enough, Pheobe came into view, with Lizzy coming up holding the map. "Heres the mapstuff, lady. Should have all the entrances on it and stuff as you need them.."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Perfect. Let's lay it out and see." Phoebe grabbed the map, patted Lizzy on the head, then laid the map open on the ground. Most of the townsfolk have already locked themselves in their houses as Phoebe began the planning.

"It seems that there is only one entrance, but multiple alleys and avenues to get to Chime Plaza, the center of town." Phoebe observed. She especially marked three main avenues that led to and fro the Chime Plaza. If each of the three helpers could take an avenue and guide some of the raiders through there, it would significantly thin down the number of bandits that Phoebe would have to face. "In that case, each of you three will take an avenue and set up the booby traps in however way you see fit. I won't expect too much: if each of you can successfully cripple three to four bandits at a time, then this mission will result in a success."

The Great Seas

"Everyone, look sharp!"

Aeneas woke up from a short slumber to find the crew members looking around nervously, including the ship's captain. Those that acted as the ship's guard drew their weapons: ranging from bladed cutlasses to pistols and revolvers. They all grouped at the deck as if they were expecting something.

"What's going on, sir?" Aeneas asked the captain politely, asking him for the situation at hand. "Pirates about?"

"No, lass. Something worse." The captain of the ship: a hardened sailor who've been transporting goods for 20 years, answered. "I'd go back to the cabin if I were you. Not many can handle what could happen."

Before Aeneas could comment on how he was not a girl, curiosity overtook him. "What do you mean, 'what could happen?' Is there a monster around these waters?"

The captain looked out into the foggy distance. "There are rumors that ships around these parts mysteriously disappear. Whether it's because of sirens, bad weather and frequent storms, or another entity, I do not know. All I can do is make sure you and the rest of the crew pay attention to the surroundings."

Aeneas nodded as he looked at the sea as well. It all looked tranquil... what could possibly be lurking in the depths?
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 09-14-2015, 07:08 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

The Great Seas

Under the boat, a strange looking figure swam along with it, smiling as she knew how easy this should be. The mermaid swam closer to the boat, her dark brown hair floating around her face. "Oh boy, a merchant ship, my favorite type of toys..." Touching the bottom of the boat, she pushed off from it, her tail propelling her forwards. Rocks that peeked out of the water were a mermaids' best friend, though she knew one thing, she was not like any other mermaid in the sea. Even they feared to speak of her name, not wanting to cross her path. Popping out of the water, her ice blue eyes spied the vessel before she pulled herself out of the water, sitting on the rock and fixing her hair up. "Let us start the siren's song that I know so well..." Her tail half in the water, she grinned, singing her song gently at first, gradually growing louder.

"My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, there is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold." She watched, knowing soon, the ship will head in her direction as she sings, her voice sounding forlorn and longing.

"Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be, who love a jolly sailor that ploughs the raging sea." Her tail swished in the water, her hands combing through her hair.

"While up aloft, in storm, from me his absence mourn, and firmly pray, arrive the day, he never more to roam. My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, there is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold." How many will she take the lives of this time, she wondered, twirling her hair with one finger.
                This is just a temp account for rp until I can access my main account.

Comment

The Great Seas

Of course the sailors heard the mysterious voice coming from somewhere. But they could not locate where the song was coming from until they saw her, on the boulder, playing with her hair and singing the same song the crewmen were hearing. Her attractive beauty, her bare body with silky white skin, her seductive voice... most sailors on the deck crammed forward to get the closest view at the mermaid, although the captain kept himself stout and tried to warn his crew.

"Dammit, all of you! Get away from there and go back to the cabins!" The captain growled, but it was too late, for the crewmen were already halfway overboard.

Aeneas too walked up to the front of the ship, but not because he was absolutely entranced by the mermaid's song, but because he was curious. He has heard of mermaids in the past, and how most of them were friendly to humans. No wonder; he thought; if the entire race of mermaids looked like the singing one over yonder, then of course the humans would want to befriend them.

Aeneas' thoughts were terminated, however, when an overly lustful sailor decided to jump down the sea to approach the mermaid by swimming. Unfortunately for Aeneas, the said sailor accidentally shoved Aeneas down the water as well.

"Help!" Aeneas shouted before falling down the ocean with the sailor, who waddled his way towards the boulder where the mermaid sat with gleeful smile. Aeneas, who could not swim, could only watch in horror as he sank into the great depths below.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The Great Seas

Venus smiled, whispering the last line of the song, "My heart is pierced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold, there is nothing can console me but my jolly sailor bold."

She then swiftly grabbed the sailor and pulled him under the water, diving down to grab Aeneas. She could not tell whether or not Aeneas is male or female. Her curiosity was getting to her so she leaned in. "A kiss from a mermaid is said to prevent one from drowning. I'd like to test that theory out." Pulling him closer while holding the sailor down, Venus gave a quick kiss, smirking as she pushed him towards the rock, allowing him to escape. The sailor who was drowning struggled to escape, being held down by a gorgeous mermaid who smiled and giggled under the water. Popping her head above the water, she sweetly called out to them, "Who else will be my jolly sailor bold~?"

Comment

The Great Seas

It was no use. One by one, the crewmen tossed themselves into the ocean to get a closer glimpse at the beautiful mermaid; even the navigator began to join the fray. Fed up with it, the dauntless captain grabbed the handle and jerked it to the side to turn the whole ship around and make a detour away from the mermaid. It proved to be a fruitful action; as the ship gained distance away from the mermaid, the less and less entranced the crewmen became. All in all, however, over a dozen men tossed their life away because of the mermaid, including Aeneas...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

When the map was finally retrieved and brought to the plaza, Cale and the others looked at it as Phoebe began explaining the plan. The plan seemed quite simple. With one entrance to the city, and 3 entrances to the plaza, all they had to do was leave some booby traps with the oil and nails in the proper places. Then when traps are set up, they will then have to each take a alleyway and try and lead the raiders down them. If the plan does work properly then they could take out at least 3-4 thugs each. Truly it seemed like a solid idea... but one problem Cale noticed.

"Solid plan... but... what do we do about the fact that we don't really have anything to split the oil and nails for each of us? I don't see much in the way of containers to split this all up... so... how are we going to handle this?"

Comment

The Great Seas

Venus grinned, flashing her teeth at Aeneas before disappearing into the water. One of the sailors who wasn't dead yet would be the first that she would eat. "Such a lively one, let's start with you." Grabbing the man's arm, she bit into it, tearing his flesh from his bones. "So fresh..." Her lips stained a red, popping back out of the water, blood dripping from her lips. Her eyes then traveled to the one human she spared, his lone figure on the rock interesting. Swimming over to him, she rested her head on the rock, looking at him. "So, tell me human, what are you? You don't seem to be entranced by my beauty.. Nor my singing... Why is your appearance so confusing?" The mermaid was curious now, this human did not seem to be affected by her. 'He could be a danger to me...' she thought, quickly and rashly. "Human, I want to know why I should spare you. If the reason is not convincing enough, I will have to make you into my next meal."

Comment

Phoebe nodded when Cale brought up the question. Unfortunately for the team, she did not have a necessarily sharp idea as to how to divide the oils and the nails evenly... unless she could find smaller, empty canisters, she got nothing.

"Damn, that's a good question." Phoebe confessed and, not being able to find any empty buckets or things of that nature, she despaired a little bit. "Dammit, we don't have time to look for three empty buckets to use as containers..."

The Great Seas

Aeneas was scared. She just saw someone he shared a ship with for weeks be torn asunder by this mermaid; his arm separated from the rest of his body as he sunk into the abyss. What was even scarier was the mermaid approaching him with a rather confusing set of questions.

"I-" Aeneas gulped. Even his voice was androgynous; it was too husky to be female's, but too soft and silky to be a man's... and it sounded beautiful; like a pure glass chime billowing in the wind. "Well I... I don't know what you mean. I do find your singing and your beauty rather attractive..."

Aeneas stopped himself. The answers he was giving didn't seem to please the man-eating mermaid in front of her. He instead decided to answer her second question. "Well I... I don't think this is much but... I can make potions rather well. Provided the ingredients... that is..."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Great Seas

Venus eyed the human cautiously before pulling herself up onto the rock with him. "You make potions...? What are potions and if you can make them, I want to know if they could help me." Her eyes were wide now, examining Aeneas' body with curiosity, lifting his shirt up and looking under it. "You are male? But, your hair is long like that of a female." Her hands gently moved to his hair, her head tilted as her tail moved back and forth in the water.

Venus was astounded, she had finally found a human that was beautiful. "I've never seen such a pretty human face, and your voice is nice as well... I suppose I will have to make you my slave though, as you've seen too much about me." She blinked, turning her back to Aeneas, sighing. "My name is Venus, or as the sailors like to refer to me as, the Voice of Death. I will spare you as long as you do not try to escape." Sliding back into the water, the mermaid looked back at him, smiling. "Come, we need to find an island for you to live on. One where you can be my eyes and ears on land and give me information on the rest of your race."

Comment

The Great Seas

Aeneas flinched when the mermaid approached him, blushing because of her rather bold action to check his gender.

"W- well, potions are... liquids you can drink, you see..." Aeneas stuttered, taking note of the mermaid gently fondling his fair hair. So this mermaid has never heard of potions, huh? "There are so many different potions... but I specialize in those that makes you feel better. S- stronger and faster... things of that nature. Provide me a physical blessing you need and I... probably can brew it... if- if you let me live of course..."

Then the word "slave" came to his mind. Enslavement? Is he to forever be a play thing for this mermaid? A look of despair loomed over Aeneas' beautiful face as he noticed the mermaid, who introduced herself as Venus, slid back into the water, beckoning him to follow her. "B- but Miss Venus... I can't swim."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X