Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venus' Cave | New Leaf Island

"Well first of all, I explicitly said to them that I am not a girl, but they didn't listen." Aeneas quickly clarified. "Second of all, I'm not going to wear this- dress! It won't look good on me! And it's embarrassing, whether we're in the presence of people or not!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Pouting, the mermaid crossed her arms across her bosom, "Then why can't I have it? You seem to get nervous whenever you look at me anyways. Is it because I don't cover myself up?" Venus stared at Aeneas with the face of an upset teenage girl who didn't get anything good for her birthday. Biting the inside of her cheek gently, she came up with a brilliant plan to see how well she could manipulate this boy. "It's either I wear it or you do. The choice is all yours." The mermaid casually flicked her tail in and out of the water, splashing him a little with small droplets of sea water each time.
      Last edited by DeadMasterChan; 09-20-2015, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Aeneas didn't want to wear the dress. However, he also didn't want it to go to waste by having Venus wear it and soak it in water. As much as he would like Venus to cover herself up, he would ultimately rather keep the dress in its relative pristine state. Besides, Venus looked... natural... when she is naked.

"Alright... fine, I'll wear it." Aeneas fidgeted, grabbing the dress and walking off into the corner, behind the iron pot. "But don't look... o-okay?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Chime Plaza

"Ah, don'ts be negative." Lizzy smiled at Cale. "Is easy pickings. Like crocodiles. Or a whale."

"Eating people is sorta rude, Liz." Koishi replied.

"So is unconsented breeding, but they seem fine wif' it. And i'm hungry too." Lizzy retorted. "But tha' plan sounds good. Cover each others backbits, spinestuff is not a good place for a pointy stick. Koish, still got that curvy blade?"

Koishi partially unsheathed her cutlass. "Yep. Ready when you all are."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Bell Town, New Leaf Island

As time passed by, Ethan had alerted as many people as he could, but from what he saw, virtually everyone just simply went inside, locked their doors, and hid away, hoping that the raiders wouldn't target their house. Ethan gave a rather audible sigh when he saw that he was alone in the streets, that there wasn't a single brave soul in the entire town.

"Entire lot of cowards...", Ethan muttered under his breath.

Ethan wanted to leave this town to burn on account of nobody being willing to stand up for themselves, but a small tugging sensation in the back of his mind kept him here. Although this entire town was filled with the meek, perhaps if he showed them what one person could do by fighting back, he could turn these sheep into lions. With that in mind, Ethan grinned to himself as he walked to the local smithy, knowing full well that he was going to have quite an adventure today.

Smithy | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

Luckily for Ethan, the local blacksmith had hidden away in his home, rather than his shop. The door to the smithy was locked, but that didn't matter too much to Ethan. Instead of trying to find another way inside, Ethan simply took out one of his bladed revolvers and blasted the lock open before kicking the door open and entering inside. Within the smithy was a large forge, a lot of space, and a lot of weapons placed on stands lining the wall. As Ethan looked around the smithy, he noticed that both swords and guns were on the stands. Not only that, but there were musket balls and bullets neatly placed on top of a rather sturdy looking workbench in the corner of the room. This led Ethan to believe that this particular smithy also specialized in the creation and loading of firearms, and where there were firearms, there was almost always gunpowder. Ethan searched high and low for any sources of gunpowder and soon found a couple barrels of the black powder in the loft above. Each powder keg was about the size of a human torso and was somewhat heavy to Ethan, but he was able to shoulder two of them and jump down to the floor below with a hard thud.

After getting the gunpowder, Ethan then thought to himself what he could do with gunpowder. Of course, he could make bombs out of them, but that brought the risk of leveling a house or two, as well as him needing to plan ahead of the enemy and know exactly where they would be when the explosives went off. It would simply be better to somehow direct the explosion rather than time it just right. Suddenly, Ethan had a wonderful idea, grinning as he looked over to the many swords on the walls.

"Oh yea... This is gonna be good.", Ethan said to himself before quickly walking over to one of the transport wraps lying around and taking it over to the wall.

After that, Ethan quickly began to pull the swords from the racks, stuffing them into the wrap and repeating the cycle until he could fit no more. After that, he then grabbed a second and third wrap and performed the task again. He then grabbed some musket ball bags and filled those up to capacity as well, making sure to fill them up to almost bursting. Once he had all the wraps and ammo bags filled to capacity, he strapped them to the back of his waist and strapped the powder kegs to his back with some nearby rope. His makeshift keg-pack felt rather uncomfortable, due to the ropes lightly digging into his shoulders, but he could manage the discomfort for now. He had the ammunition for his little plan. Now all he needed was a really big gun...

Docks | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

After a relatively swift run through the city with the powder kegs and the wraps filled with steel weapons, Ethan had finally made it to the docks. He knew this next step in his plan could potentially land him in prison, but then again, didn't his entire plan involve stealing resources from the town to fund his little battle? Either way, he knew that the townspeople would really like him for saving them, or really hate him for stealing from them.

As for the weapon he needed, he knew that there were at least a few ships docked that had some good ol' 24-pounder cannons. Those would do very nicely with what he had in store, but he would have to find a way to transport the cannon to where the bandits would be coming from. That a problem when Ethan found that there were no pulley systems on the dock to haul cargo on and off ships. That meant that he would just have to unload a 3,000 pound cannon by himself. Taking his predicament into account, Ethan grabbed some rope and quickly boarded one of the nearby ships that had cannon ports, and quietly opened one of the wooden hatches that led to the gun deck. Ethan had no idea if the crew were still on board, but if they were, then he would have to work fast and discreetly. After opening the hatch, Ethan climbed up the center mast and onto the bottom yard over to the hatch, and fed the ropes around the retracted and closed top yard holding the sail. After that, Ethan slid down the ropes of his his newly constructed pulley system and into the gun deck below.

Once below deck, Ethan quickly made his way over to the nearest 24-pounder cannon and removed its recoil harness. He then quietly rolled the cannon below the open hatch, tied up the cannon, and climbed back up the rope. Once above deck, Ethan opened the central mast's sail, which pulled the ropes he had tied before up with the sail, which in turn pulled the 3,000 pound cannon up with them. Just as Ethan had planned, the pulley system used to pull the top yard up and deploy the sail was powerful enough to allow him the ability to lift the cannon above deck.

Now that Ethan had retrieved the cannon, he then closed the hatch back up, carefully lowered the cannon onto the hatch, untied the ropes, and rolled the cannon off the ramp and onto the docks. Now all that was left was to load the cannon up and haul it all the way to the battle.

Odenami Island | The Wilderness

"Right. I'd say it'll take a good few hours before they cool, so we can spend at least that long out here.", Jason said as he walked beside Seki, enjoying the atmosphere they were currently in.

Jason had to admit, it was really nice out today, and if it weren't for Seki, he probably would have spent his day shut away in his lab, working on more alchemical projects. It was good that Seki could remind him that there was a world outside his own home.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Venus nodded, turning around and looking out to sea. "Good, you'll wear it~ That was pretty easy to do, you know. I could have threatened you but I wanna test other methods other than fear as well." The mermaid smirked, flicking her tail some more. "I bet you'll look good in that dress, you know." Sneaking a peek, she smiled, nodding to herself with approval. "You most certainly do look good in it."

Comment

Odenami Island | The Wilderness

The energetic silver haired girl's smile widened when she heard about the metal "Can i make something with the metal? I wanna make a really big bunny rabbit with razer blade ears and a cotton candy tail!" she explained as the two of them walked down the path. All the time unaware that they were being watched.

The gentle sound of flapping wings could be heard above the mountain sky but that wasn't an uncommon sound during the warm summer days. Maya the harpy pirate captain was healthfully following the duo through their little forest hike. She wouldn't' normally go after such young pray but the village was rather busy and well populated today, thus making it rather difficult for her to discreetly swoop in and pick anyone up. Luckily for her she had found the perfect target. she didn't do anything just yet however as she silently and patiently waited until she would have a better chance.

Comment

"A- alright, I'm done changing." Aeneas said as he uncovered himself to let Venus see the full view... but what came from bebind the iron pot was not a boy, but clearly a girl, wearing a dress, looking a bit embarrassed.

Spoiler:

"D- dammit... it's so embarrassing..." Aeneas muttered. He was blushing wildly as she brought his hands down to stretch the hemline... why did it have to be so short?! She shuddered at the thought of what would've happened if he wore a dress in front of a large group of people... oh how embarrassing that would be... "Okay let's go... get some ingredients..."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Venus smiled, looking him up and down, nodding. "You can pass as either gender, huh?" Tapping her chin, she shrugged. "That's something to keep in mind, I suppose..." Sliding into the water, she smiled and tilted her head. "Well, let's get going. I wanna see you make the potion right away!"

Comment

New Leaf Island

Grabbing the iron bucket laying around, Aeneas sighed. He felt breezy down there which made him uncomfortable as he carefully walked out of the cavern. The sun was still high up in the air, but it was evident that it was close to setting with its' declination towards the horizon. Venus's cavern was rather isolated in the island, which meant that no villagers ever came around this parts. Thank god...

Without a lot of words, Aeneas trekked to the glen nearby, making sure to stay by the river so that Venus can follow along. He was still nervous about being in the presence of someone who killed and ate people he knew for quite a while, but wearing a dress with such a short hemline... it made things worse.

"Okay so... if you find any plants or fruits that you think might be interesting, show me it. I'll be able to determine what it is and what potions it can make." Aeneas said once the two entered the outskirts of the forest. It smelled fresh like nature... just how Aeneas liked it. "In the meantime I'll grab some edible fruits for myself to eat. Not very fond of raw human meat, mind you."

Chime Plaza | Bell Town, New Leaf Island

Phoebe admired what just happened. At the notice of the raiders coming, neither of the four had any reasons to help the town rid of the bandit threat. But they decided to take up arms to protect the said town. In her 6 years of travel, Phoebe has seen a lot of people, both good-natured and malicious. But no one in these days bothered to take up arms to protect the weak... it was heartwarming to find the three volunteers in front of her agreeing to help her.

"Then I wish you all luck." Phoebe said, dismissing everyone. She need to prepare the central street to bamboozle the bandits... and she knows exactly what to do.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

New Leaf Island

Venus pouted, crossing her arms and replying in a saddened tone, "I was going to bring you the best tasting fish but fine, if you'd rather have fruits only, that's fine." She smirked, diving into the river to examine the plants at the bottom, collecting a few every now and then. The mermaid was actually diving down to hide her blushing face from Aeneas. She didn't want to admit to even herself that she was the least bit interested in the boy but Venus could not help but feel some sort of feelings towards him. 'That dress suits him well, though I can see everything from here. Long dresses suit him better,' the mermaid thought, picking another plant that was growing between the rocks. She stayed under the water for a bit longer before emerging with her bouquet of plants, holding it out to Aeneas. "Here, I found these between the rocks," she stated bluntly, looking to the water again. "I can search for other things in the water too, like fish or treasures that might have washed up here."

Comment

Riverside Glen | New Leaf Island

"Some fishes are used as potion ingredients, too." Aeneas informed as he discovered a bush of red berries. Could it be? Closer inspection revealed its identity to Aeneas. "Oh wow... these are Finkleberries! A whole bush of them! They're used for potions that artificially fills your belly; they're great for a long voyage when you have not a lot of food. I heard they are rather rare..."

With renewed hope, Aeneas frolicked through the forest, looking for potion materials. The forest was a treasure trove; allowing him to fill his bucket rather easily. He did not neglect to explain what each potion ingredient did, though.

"This right here is called Sabriel's Tear." Aeneas commented as he crouched near the river, pointing at a pretty purple flower before picking it up. "It may look pretty, but it's really toxic. In fact it is used to make one of the strongest nausea potion in the world."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Venus blinked, tilting her head and nodding along with him. "Those berries are rare? Really?" Her blue eyes trailed off to look at something else, a shiny shell. "Oh! Look, I'll collect shells and make you a necklace! It'll show that you belong to me and the sea." Her smile was genuine enough, though it deflated. "This must have been dropped here... It's not really common to find shells in a river." The mermaid's hair pressed flat against her back as her torso rose halfway above the water. "Do you think we can find everything for a potion out here in the forest?" Tilting her head to the side, she stared at him with curiosity.

Comment

"With what I have, I can already brew a simple potion that can boost your energy a bit." Aeneas cheerfully remarked, checking out the water this time. "The water is rather pure too. Purer the water base is, the more successful the potion brewed from it is. There are excpetions though; Corruption Potions require murky, dirty water."

The way Aeneas frolicked in the forest looking for potion ingredients and edible fruits... he really, REALLY looked like a girl. A delicate girl that was captive to Venus, and yet shehe looked rather comfortable. Maybe it was because he was given permission to brew potions and go out looking for the materials.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Venus stared at Aeneas, smiling. "You look so much like a beautiful girl, you know. I really thought you were one back on that ship." Pausing, she smirked, running a hand through her long hair. "What if there was a potion to make you even more feminine, would you make it if I ordered you to?" she joked lightly, giggling a little. "Oh well, what else shall we look for, hm? Or maybe you'd like to join me in the water and I can teach you to swim."

Comment

Working...
                                X