Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Riverside Glen | New Leaf Island

"Feminization potion... I do have all the ingredients from here; but I've never tried brewing it. I'll see to creating it when we go back." Aeneas commented as he looked down at the bucket. It was already full of organic ingredients needed to brew some test potions for Venus to see; anything else he can go to a larger town tomorrow and purchase. Until then, Aeneas was free to peruse in whatever activities he wanted to. Learning how to swim might not be a bad idea... "I guess we could go for a swim, yeah, after we drop these materials back in the cave."

Bell Town | New Leaf Island

10 minutes after the volunteers dissipated to set up traps, a dozen of hardened thugs stormed into the town without much resistance from the militiamen of the town who sheltered themselves in makeshift barracks. The citizens also seemed to have hidden themselves in their houses and shops, doors locked. No matter. If they wanted to, they could just barge inside and snatch away any valuables and kidnap any women for their business.

"Them sheepies all ran and hid themselves, huh?" A particularly burly looking brute grumbled. "Alright boys! Sweep the area clean! If you find any sweet-looking women, snatch them up so that we can sell them as slaves! Four down each alley! Let's go!"
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-04-2015, 10:46 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Venus grinned, hearing the boy speak of possibly being able to brew something that she can have him take. 'This will be quite the treat if he makes it correctly... We'll be able to lure both pretty girls and handsome men back to the cave, and I'll be able to see him as a super cute real girl~' the mermaid clasped her hands together tightly, happy with the fact that he'd do something so willingly without a thought. "Ah, perfect! Let's head back right away, I really want you to learn how to swim!" Her tail playfully slashed a bit of water onto him, her smile genuine as she laughed softly. "I still can't believe that there are humans that don't know how to swim! The ocean is all around you, you should be able to swim naturally." She stared at him from the water, a little confused. "Is it not something you know at birth then?"

Comment

"No. Of course not. Men are born to sink." Aeneas flatly said as Venus splashed water at him. He didn't really appreciate Venus' plan of using Aeneas' "feminine wiles" to lure possible food for herself, but if it's what it takes for him to stay alive, then too bad...

Aeneas felt the temperature of water. Nice and warm, heated by the sunlight above, but with a degree of coolness as Aeneas felt deeper into the river. With a nod, Aeneas courageously jumped into the river. "Okay... I'm here now. Teach me, Venus. And please don't eat me..."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Venus blinked for a second, shocked that he actually got in with her. "Ah, okay! Let's start with kicking your legs... You need to be able to constantly kick them to stay afloat." This was the first time the mermaid had to teach someone how to swim, and she seemed to be struggling. Swimming is as natural for her as breathing is, and here she has a human who needed to learn how to do something she considered normal. "Uh, uhhm... I think you move your arms like this..." The mermaid made arm movements similar to what the sailors had done. "And you kick and move your arms at the same time. I think you have to kick really hard too..." Her knowledge on human swimming was extremely limited but she really wanted him to learn, one way or another. "Also, I would have eaten you already if I wanted to... I-it's just that you are useful!" she cried out, crossing her arms as she pouted. Though, she said she could have, she's not sure if the only reason she was keeping him was because he is useful.

Comment

Aeneas did as he was told, but swimming is easier said than done as his pitiful flailing got him nowhere. Subsequent attempts only resulted in wet hair and swallowed water.

"This is hard." Aeneas observed, but he wasn't the kind to give up so easily. In his mind, Aeneas compared swimming to potion making; except instead of herbs and berries, it was Aeneas' own limbs that acted as the ingredients. He just needs to swing them in a right sequence to swim correctly. "But I can do it. I know I can."

Two hours of intense flailing later, Aeneas finally grasped the basic idea of swimming. He was now able to glide through water, albeit slowly, without drowning or splashing around for help. Now he just needs to practice picking up speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Meanwhile...

Cale had already set up his trap. A well hidden oil slick that if the thugs fall for it, will incapacitate them by sending them sliding into a large pile of wooden barrels and crates filled with god KNOWS what. With that set up he had gotten into position in one of the alleyways as he paced back and forth in the alley he was stationed at. He looked dreadfully nervous... but... it might just work to his advantage. When the time came he heard 4 men approaching down an alleyway. He appeared to pretend to not notice them as he was pacing back and forth constantly... part of his plan... Lead them into a state of insecurity. In fact... he has an idea..

"Oh god... why did she leave me? Why!? She's going to pay for breaking my heart..." He spoke to himself just loud enough for the thugs to hear him. He's cleverly trying to trick them into think that there will be a possible woman free to take... Even though Cale himself had never once had been in a relationship... At least it's a plan.

Comment

Bell Town

"You ready, Liz?" Koishi asked, as the Dunwitcher in question clambered up onto Koishi's shoulders.

"Let's do this. Then munchies. Maybe do boths." Lizzy said, as her knives slipped from their sheathes as the pattering of feet could be hard off in the distance. While they may not be good trap makers, they wouldn't need that much traps for what they were planning. It was all a matte of luck... and stabbing, lots and lots of stabbing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Venus clapped, smiling, "You got the basics down! I knew you could do it, you humans float in the water easily as it is." Her hands stayed hovering under his body, in case he tires out. "We can practice some more when we get back to the cave, okay?" the mermaid's voice was soothing, almost as if she knew he had no choice but to listen and obey. 'At this rate, I'll have him wrapped around my finger in no time...' she thought, sighing a bit. "Come on, let's get to making that potion~! I want to see how they work, and if they work immediately or not."

Comment

Spending a few hours with Venus, being taught how to swim, gathering herbs for potions... it made Aeneas slightly less nervous as he looked at Venus and smiled gently. His body was sore, but he felt rather satisfied that he was able to achieve something.

"Yup. I'll see to creating a potion for you to sample." Aeneas chuckled as he rose to the riverbanks, oblivious to any possible schemes planned by Venus. The sun was still in the air; plenty of time left before the night hits. "After that, I guess I can help myself to late lunch."

"Oy, I hear someone!" The bandits who went to the left aisle encountered Cale, putting on an act of a heartbroken young man. They were too dimwitted to realize that it was an act, so they slowly approached Cale to strike him from behind, unknowing of the trap that he has set up.

Similar amount of bandits ran down the right aisle where Koishi and Lizzy had their ambush set up. They occasionally stop momentarily to check the houses to see if they can break in before moving on. They're approaching the location now... real close.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Venus nodded as they began their journey back to the cavern. "Hey, Aeneas, do you think you'll like living with me? Or will you miss your home?" The curious mermaid wanted to know all about her captive human, every bit of info she obtained would be important. Besides, she'd share some of her stories as well if he shared his. "I'm really curious as to why you haven't just run off yet... You could be living in a town, making potions for a living." She wished to be able to walk, watching his feet. 'Why would I want to walk? I have such a strong tail... Why am I even thinking of walking beside this human boy?'

Comment

Bell Town

Koishi and Lizzy were ready, ready as they could ever be. Koishi walked out, Lizzy hidden, clinging onto her back.

"Hi there!" Koishi called out to the bandits. "Lookin' for some fuuuun?"

She was extremely cheery looking, a big wide grin on her face, despite knowing exactly what she was talking to.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

As Cale was pacing back and forth he noticed the thugs as they failed to sneak up on him, and almost immediately he turned around and called out

"WHOAWHOAWHOA! Wait! D-Don't tell me you're those.... s-slavers!?" *gulps* "P-Please don't attack me! I-I promise to give you something! Anything really! Treasure? You want treasure? I-I'm a treasure hunter! I have some treasure on my ship I can give you! I-I... I will even give my old girlfriend to you! She's really beautiful! I-I can show you to her home!" Cale replied nervously, but slyly as he was still faking. He was wanting to try and lure these dumb thugs into a more vulnerable state.

Just name it! I'll help you get it! Just please don't hurt me!!" Cale's act is quite believable...

Comment

Venus' Cave | New Leaf Island

Eventually Venus and Aeneas made it back to the cave. Without hesitation, Aeneas filled the iron pot with water from the pond inside the cave: fresh water so that Aeneas doesn't have dilute the salt out of it. Then he sought out for anything to light the fire with.

"Hey Venus, do you happen to have some flint and steel around?" Aeneas asked the mermaid in such a friendly manner, it took even him aback a little. The two have met about a few hours ago and already Aeneas was treating Venus like a friend... or something more... "I- I- I mean... can I borrow it... please?"

"Aye, you hear that? The boy's got goods!" One of the bandits snarled, and the four bandits followed Cale eagerly. They weren't very bright, so they didn't suspect that it would be a trap as their thoughts raced in their heads. Could it be money? Some gold coins to spend on booze and food? Could it be that girlfriend he's offering? The boy said she was beautiful... will she be able to fetch top money in the slave market?

"OY!" The bandits that went down the other lane were taken aback to find such a young-looking gal. Normally people would be busy hiding off in their homes and the bandits would have to break in and wrestle to kidnap women to be sold as slaves... was this girl a traveler? Doesn't matter... she would fetch top dollars in the slave trading.

"Well well well, yer a sweet little thing." The bandit in the front smirked maliciously as he advanced towards Koishi, oblivious to the presence of a tiny Dunwitcher right behind her. "Come ovah here, Mister's gonna treat ye niiiicely."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Deep down inside Cale's mind let out a laugh of success as his plan has so far worked. When that happened he gestured for the thugs to follow. "Just... Follow me. I'll lead you to her..." He spoke nervously as he turned around and led them out the alley, and quickly turning the corner before the others could catch up. Once he hid around the corner he waited for them to pass over the oil slick he had hidden, and the SECOND they step over it he will forcibly shove them to send them sliding and crashing into some crates and barrels filled with god knows what across the street.

Comment

Bell Town

Koishi merely smiled back, a big grin which was almost unsettlingly big.

"Well, maybe you'll treat me nicely." Koishi's eyes locked onto the man's. Her smile stopped. "But I won't."

Leaping from her black was a small black blur, Lizzy, knives in hand, plunging them and the full force of herself into the man's head, before quickly kicking off of him into a backflip, landing in front of Koishi, in a perpared looking stance.

"I's don't appreciate slavin'. Or hurtin' people to get what'cha want. Only fairs ya' gets it in return." Lizzy spoke, forming a toothy smile. " 'sides, i've been lookin' for a bite to eat."

Comment

Working...
                                X