Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacred Treasure: Legends of the Sea IC (A pirate themed Fantasy RP.)

Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bell Town | New Leaf Island

The dim-witted bandits have no idea that Cale is setting up a trap against them as they followed Cale until he turned the corner. Even a fool should suspect something was wrong when Cale suddenly disappeared, but these idiots couldn't tell their rights from their lefts as they were right where Cale wanted them to be.

The bandit in the lead struck by Lizzy had his brain gutted out by him. He's definitely dead, and yet it took the others a full second or two to realize that they were being ambushed.

"Oy! That girl's got company!" The bandits all muttered something along the line of that as they drew their weapon of choice: crude axes and maces that are good for bashing people's skulls without much effort. "GIT HER!"

The three remaining bandits positioned themselves to surround Koishi and Lizzy. They may lack the wit to do anything else, but in terms of battles they were a veteran. They began to close the distance, slowly but surely...
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Bell Town

Koishi and Lizzy had their backs to one another as they were surrounded.

"Just like I's taught ya, big Koish'." Lizzy said, twirling her daggers a little.

"Which lesson?" Koishi asked.

"234, Koish'." Lizzy replied, making Koishi form a big grin on her face as her cutlass readied in her hand.

The two moved in different directions with surprising speed, but then backpedaled, watching as the bandits slammed down their weapons where they were but a second ago.

"Bingo." Koishi muttered. She thrust forward, slashing into the chest of one of the bandits, while kicking the other next to him to the ground. That one received knives to the face, Lizzy finishing him off with her extreme agility.

The one behind Koishi swung his axe, which was barely parried somewhat deftly by Koishi's cutlass after a quick swivel, the crude hatchet near inches from her face. She pushed forward a little, causing the bandit to put more force into the axe.

What the bandit didn't expect was a quick knee to the crotch, contorting his face into that of pain and regret. It didn't last long, however, as his throat found a nice large cut through it courtesy of Lizzy's quick blades, causing blood to gurgle out as the bandit collapsed to the ground.

Koishi finished off the wounded one with a cutlass piercing his heart, Koishi wiped off the blade with her hand, well knowing she may need it again regardless.

"Good job, Koish'. Guess tha' lessons did comes in handy." Lizzy smiled.

"Yeah. That was way better than fighting the dummies!"

"Yesh, yesh it was. Come on, others might needs some of our skillstuffs." Lizzy beckoned. "Thens I's has dinner."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Venus' Cave | New Leaf Island

Venus blinked, tilting her head to the side. "Ah, flint and steel? I think there should be some in the cave somewhere..." She looked around before pointing towards the back of the cave, smiling. "You may use it, since there's no real reason for me to need it until it starts getting colder." The mermaid sounded extremely friendly, not a tone she'd normally use with humans. This human must have been an exception. Something must have gotten into her head to make her feel this way.

Comment

Aeneas quickly located the flint and steel near the back of the cave and struck the two together, forming sparks that eventually lit up the dry firewood. Once the small flames grew and grew until it reached a respectable size, Aeneas left the fire alone so that it will work on boiling the water inside the pot and began preparing the ingredients.

Looking around the cave, Aeneas found a block of wood perfect for cutting herbs. Quickly washing the flat side with some water coming from the sea, Aeneas used it as a makeshift cutting board and began preparing the herbs and other ingredients he acquired from the forest. His knife skills were exquisite: each cut was exactly the same length without a single bit of error. The way Aeneas focused on the preparation emanated some sort of strange charisma from someone so feminine and beautiful.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

As Cale led the two out of the alleyway, he was busy hiding behind the corner... When the thugs finally got into position right over the oil slick, Cale quickly acted by throwing all his body weight into one heavy shove that pushed a few thugs forward. Thanks to the oil though they were sent sliding quite a bit, just like planned. In fact 2 of the thugs had crashed right into a pile of empty barrels... Which made Cale feel successful but realizing how empty the barrels were and how angry the thugs might be now... Made Cale gulp as he began running, calling, screaming for help.

Comment

Odenami Island | The Wilderness

"Well you could with the metal and a little bit of alchemy, but then how would you pet the rabbit if it was made of razorblades and cotton candy?", Jason asked Seki with a light smile.

Meanwhile, he was still enjoying the outdoor breeze and the smell coming up from the nearby ocean. It was certainly a pleasant smell, one that made it feel like nothing could go wrong today, or ever.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"You pet the soft cotton candy part, duh." She said as she playfully stuck out her tongue at Jason. She thought herself so smart for being able to answer the question so easily, but part of her questioned if there was something she was overlooking or forgetting. "Hmm.. Maybe i should just make a dagger instead. what do you think?"

However before Jason could answer, he would hear the sound of a hawk screeching could be heard behind him. And then a moment later he was air born. Two large birdlike feet had latched onto his shoulders and armpits. Sharp talons dug into his flesh enough to sharply pinch him without puncturing his skin. If he tried to resist or pull away they would have surely ripped into shi skin. Once the Harpy had a good grip on the boy she took off flying as high up in the sky as she could as quickly as she could while carrying the boy with her

"I'll make this easy for you. Don't struggle and i won't drop you." Said a cold female voice from just above Jason. Her appearance and attire. However she was clearly a harpy and her clothing seemed to be made of silk

Little Seki looked up slightly confused at what was going on. She didn't Realize that Jason's suddenly flight was against his will or that he was in danger at that height. Jason might have a few moments to act before the Harpy took flew off with him but what would he do?

Comment

"Yes you can-", Jason said, but could no longer speak when he was suddenly yanked up into the air before he had a chance to understand what was happening. It took a brief moment to process what was happening, but when he did, his eyes widened as he reached up and tightly grabbed the harpy's legs for fear of falling to his death.

"DWAAAAAA!!! What are you doing!?! Put me down!!!", Jason shouted at the harpy partially in fear and partially in anger before looking down at Seki, who was growing smaller and smaller as they took to the sky.

"Seki!!", Jason called out as he tried to think of what to do. He knew that calling her would be a futile effort to escape the harpy's grasp, but as he was right now, there was little he could do without seriously injuring himself.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Seki blinked in utter confusion as she tried to process what was happening. By the time she realized that Jason was being taken away, It was already too late. Maya had taken Jason over the trees and outside the borders of the island as she was heading back to her ship. The ovulating harpy's cent might have had an effect on Jason if his brain was able to process it. It may have also just been blocked out by how afraid he was. While falling into water was usually much safer than falling on land, but at this height it would still kill a person.

Meannwhile Seki was left alone back on the island. With no fast way to travel and no easy way to track the harpy down, the odds of her getting her friend back seemed slim.... Something snapped inside of the young girls mind that caused her to go absolutly batshit crazy. In a rage of anger she ran back to her home and collected an iron axe With the axe in hand she quickly rushed back into the woods and begam chopping down small trees. She wasn't particularly strong so this would probobly take a while, but she seemed to have some sort of plan.

En rout to Maya's Ship

The boy's suprised scream and fearful blabbering seemed to amuse the harpy. In the distance a wooden pirate ship was viable but it was still rather far. The harpy made a beeline for the ship as she spoke. "Relax. I have no intention to kill you... Well not yet anyway. You have something i need and I aim to take it weather you like it or not. As things stand you're in no position to resist me so i suggest you just be a good little boy and do whatever aunty Maya tells you."

Comment

Venus pulled herself out of the water carefully, watching Aeneas prepare the potion. She was mesmerized by his movements. They were feminine but also precise. "Wow, this is so...." the mermaid trailed off, the warmth of the fire reaching her. It was a new sensation to her, as the ocean is not as warm as a flame. Staring at the fire, stretching a hand out timidly towards it, she asked, "Is this what humans use to warm up?"

Comment

En rout to Maya's Ship

Jason firmly held onto the harpy's legs in fear of falling as he tried to make sense of what the harpy said. As far as he could tell, there was nothing that he had that she could possibly want. He was not the richest man on the island, and he was not of great influence either. The only thing that she might find use of would be his alchemy, but there would be no way she would have known about his profession.

"What do you want from me!? What do I have that you could possibly want!?", Jason shouted up at the harpy carrying him.
                        sigpic

Comment

En rout to Maya's Ship

The harpy didn't answer, she started to descend towards a pirate ship where she gently placed the boy down on the deck. Welcome aboard. Now I know what you're thinking so before you do anything stupid. I have over 20 pirate on this ship armed and well versed in the art of killing. If you have any delusions of escaping i would put them to rest. Be a good boy and I'll let you out of here when I'm done with you." She said as she turned away from the boy, walking back to the captain's quarters without him. However before she took that final step she turned back around and faced him. "When you're ready to return home, come see me." she said as she closed the door behind her.

There were several pirates of different species aboard the ship. Most of them were just cleaning but some of them seemed to be just watching the boy closely. Surprisingly most of the pirates seemed to be female but there were still men among them. Jason could have gone straight inside or he could have taken his time and talked to some of the others first. Of cores if he were feeling really lucky he could also try and flee. what would he do?

Meanwhile back on the island, Seki was hard at work. she had already cut down a few trees and now she was working on used the wood she had to build a Vessel that would carry her across the waters. Using a rope she started tying all the chopped wood to make a makeshift raft. It seemed she planned on going after the boy, but it would probably take her a bit of time

Comment

"Yes. I'm assuming you haven't seen fire all too much." Aeneas commented, monitoring the flame with eyes of a hawk, paying close attention to its' intensity. Fire comforted Aeneas; it was what kept humanity warm in the time of darkness. It's both constructive, and destructive: a balanced nature of life that humanity must follow. "It keeps things heated; in this case the water inside the pot will heat up and eventually start boiling, which signals me to begin adding the ingredients in and brew a potion; any potion a customer needs."

Realizing that they were bamboozled as they rolled down to the barrels which crashed into bits and pieces of wood, the thugs roared in wrath as they chased after Cale, stepping over the oil-slicked downhill in remarkable speed as they gave pursuit. The thugs were dull as an unsharpened blade, but their physical abilities were impressive to say the least.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Maya's Ship - Off Coast of Odenami Island

After Jason was left alone on the deck of the ship, he couldn't help but wonder why exactly he was kidnapped. He wanted to go home as soon as possible, but at the same time, there was a reason the harpy captured him, although he still didn't know why. The other pirates on this ship did not look to be the friendliest bunch, but he doubted that they would hurt him, especially since it seemed that the harpy needed him. With that in mind, Jason cautiously approached one of the crewmembers and spoke up.

"Uh, excuse me... Wo-would you know why I was kidnapped and taken here?", Jason asked one of the crewmembers rather nervously.
                              sigpic

Comment

Maya's Ship | Off Coast of Odenami Island

The crew member stopped what she was doing and turned her full attention to the boy who had asked her the question. while not the friendliest of characters she didnt' seem very hostel towards the boy either. She was more or less just neutral towards him. "The captian just needs a little help with a little problem she's having. She might seem cold and cruel but really she just wants to be your friend." She said in a rather cryptic way as if what she said may have had a double meaning.

Seki was making good time on the raft, mostly becuase she was rushing it and doing a rather poor job on some parts of the raft. It only needed to be used once so it didn't matter too much if it fell apart after this. In a short while, the crazy pyromaniac would follow Jason's cent to hopefully find him still alive and well.

Comment

Working...
                                X