X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

Did I ever give Lily, or any other character a physical description?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

No not really. At least not that I know of.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Hmmm...

I'll give her one soon. I'm thinking that she looks kind of like this, kind of like Daisy-023.

(Note: That's just a really angry face. I'll look for a better picture later. )

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Background.jpg
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of what it would have been like if I introduced Elsword as his Infinite Sword class instead of Chung or Raven...

Would have been interesting...

Comment

@SUSTIC

How so?
            sigpic

Comment

Well Elsword as his Infinite Sword class has the Conwell. A sword that allows him to summon an unlimited amount of duplicate swords at will. Though at the cost of some magic (and it's balanced in game so... yea. Though if you look at his Hyper Active in Korea...

holy sh*t...)

Elsword is also described as being hot-headed, prefers action over talking, is a bit cocky when it comes to his skills, and due to the Dark El that Elsword absorbed to unleash the full power of Conwell (though the only negative effects it had on Elsword was turn part of his hair black, and make him a bit more fierce in battle...) is a bit reckless in battle. His swordsmanship is pretty high, and due to his ability to summon a multitude of Conwell's to attack his opponent up close, or at a distance is a serious threat. Can be considered more of a threat than Tactical Trooper Chung, or Veteran Commander Raven due to the Conwell's power, but he also has the skill to dual-wield swords (in game his combos are quite long. Usually involving Elsword performing long barrages of slashes, or combos that lead up to him summoning multiple Conwell to damage foes.)

I just picture his recklessness in battle, and his temper getting him into trouble. Elsword does mean well... he just... is bad at being you know... thoughtful at times. In fact in the story of Elsword the Character Eve (the Queen of Nasods) woke up from her chamber after who knows how long (thousands of years being preserved in a capsule), and the first thing she did was slap Elsword

Comment

@SUSTIC

Why did she slap him? XD
                sigpic

Comment

She was asleep for thousands of years.

I would be a bit angry to if I were woken up after a thousand year sleep only to have a red-haired boy with a large sword, and an anger problem looking down at me xD She was either:
                  A: Defending herself (likely, but most likely not the reason)
                  B: Probably was angry that after she woke up he asked her if she would like to be friends with him (seriously you meet the QUEEN OF THE NASODS WHO HAD BEEN PUT TO SLEEP IN A CAPSULE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, RIGHT AFTER THE WAR BETWEEN THE NASODS AND HUMANS and you ask to be friends? [Granted Elsword most likely did not know that she was the Queen of the Nasods, and was probably unaware that there was a war between humans and her race thousands of years before.)
                  C: She just didn't like him at the time.

Though they did become good friends after that.

It is also described that after she woke up she was weak, and she didn't meet Elsword until AFTER she used her remaining energy after she woke up to revive the Nasods, and the King Nasod (she claimed that as a queen she needed her king) and the King Nasod and all other Nasods did not acknowledge her as their queen anymore, and decided to restart the war against humans. After that she met Elsword, Raven, Aisha, and Rena, and Elsword probably did something to piss her off.

I also imagined that if Elsword, and Eve were in this RP Elsword would probably say something stupid, and she would slap him again. As soon as she would other men in the area would probably flinch from seeing Elsword getting slapped in the face that hard.

In game one of Eve's standard combos ends with her slapping an opponent. The slap also turns the opponent around so that they are facing away from Eve (it's quite funny actually.)

Comment

@SUSTIC

Slapping people into a 180? Just how strong are her slaps? 0_0;
                    sigpic

Comment

No clue, but that's a combo of hers. It's hilarious to perform on opponents.

Just imagine that in the RP: (SCENARIO IF EVE IS EVER BROUGHT INTO RP.)

Eve gets pissed in front of everyone, and slaps Raven, Chung, Pit (who I will introduce in the sequel), or anyone else and the slap causes the to spin 180. People will be a bit nervous after that I believe, and some of the men would probably not want to piss off Eve ever.

Also about your previous post in the IC gave me an idea for a small arc in the sequel for me.

After a large replica of the Disfrozen Portal is made by Prometheus Labs with Chung's help they were able to create a rift into his world. That is where they will encounter Chung's possessed father Helputt, and fight Ran. Helputt would be defeated and would be released from possession, but dies of his wounds (but not without some final words) and Ran ends up trying to possess Raven or so with a blast of Dark El. Chung not wanting to lose anyone else to Ran decides to take the blast of Dark El, and is then possessed and corrupted by Ran through an EXTREMELY painful process.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Well depending on the rules for the second season, you might be able to use them.

As for the Elsword thing, it's a possibility.

What exactly is the process? What makes it painful? (curiosity.)
                        sigpic

Comment

Well it's painful depending on one's will. If they have low willpower they can easily be corrupted. If they have strong willpower the Dark El would have to fight harder to corrupt and possess Chung. It would feel like one's heart is being ripped out of their body by some unseen force while it feels like a million needles are being stabbed into the persons skin. I picture that during the process Chung will go through tremendous pain as he tries to fight it to stall enough time for the others to fight Ran so they won't have to deal with both Chung and Ran at the same time.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I wondered this for a long while and came up with a better way of putting a corrupted Chung out of commission without killing him.

Depending on the Spartan, they could stab their hand through his chestplate and rip out his reactor (risky), or take away his weapons (easier and safer for Chung).

This is some of the things I think about when I'm bored, finding ways to take out possible opponents under certain circumstances, along with thinking up of alternate storylines and possible story routes.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sounds like a decent idea. Without his weapons Chung won't be able to do much except deal a pretty nasty punch to Raven (to a Spartan it would be like nothing if Chung punched them... except they might flinch, but just due to the impact not the actually damage.)

Also about William:

William is a Phoru, and is the 2nd boss in Elsword, and appears as a mid-boss, and a boss in two other dungeons. Not only that, but in dungeons there are items that if you grab them they have a special effect like confusing all enemies in the area, damaging all enemies, generating a field that heals you and allies... or summons William... William is NOT a threat though (except he is somewhat of a tough boss when you encounter him for a third time when you fight him for the last time while he is boss status, but he is still quite easy.) William when summoned by that item is ANNOYING as you get no special effects like damaging all enemies in the area, or a healing field... he just walks around and tries to attack you for low damage. He's only good as a punching bag to regenerate MP quickly! Whenever I end up summoning him on accident (and some of my friends in my guild) we occasionally curse out his name like...

DAMN YOU WILLIAM!!!

or

F*CK YOU WILLIAM!!! (censored of course because Elsword auto-censors curse words with hearts.)

Quite humorous actually. Don't remember who started saying that in my guild though...

Comment

@SUSTIC

That would be kind of funny.

*get's flurry punched by Chug*

Random Spartan: "Get off me, kid!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X