X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Kristia

What were they called? There are the usual "Common rares" which for example say they're like 7* rares but in reality they go for 1,050 meseta in the player shops and there's thousands of them.

Comment

The only rare drops I got in Elsword were for characters I didn't have. I never even got an accessory drop in Elsword.

Comment

Uh.. i donīt know to be honest^^;

I quit the game because I got tired of the boys going like "Oh! a girl! letīs get her!<3" <-----totally true

in elsword, most good stuff i got were of Eve, I liked that lucky stash, then I got bored for some reason XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Air Support's here.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

Oh lol...
            Normally I ask any female character: "Ok are you really female or are you a guy?" *Is familiar with the fact that perfectionists use Female Newmans, despite their own gender.*

But aye...PSO2...someone on the forums has actually calculated the drop rate of the game for real rares.
            it was like...
            0.0000000000132%
            I'm not exaggerating.

Comment

I never really had all too much luck with rare drops in Elsword. With my Blade Master I did get the Hand Blade (a weapon for Raven that you obtain from Wally No.8. The weapon is quite powerful, especially when at 4+ and higher. In fact with it I didn't need a new weapon for my Blade Master until I reached Lvl 44. Currently my Blade Master is at lvl 47 or 48. I even still have the weapon and it's a +5 right now, and I don't use it anymore. In fact I have it in my bank for my veteran commander. I can give it to my veteran commander thanks to the bank trading system where all my characters can access each others banks and take items even rare drops from them.) Until I got my Chung Shelling Guardian, and now Tactical Trooper I had shit luck with getting rare drops. Now with my Tactical Trooper I have a total of 6 or so rare boss drops on my Tactical trooper alone.

Comment

@ Sustic

I've had weird luck with the RNG in any game.

and I haven't found the post with the actual number of the calculated drop rate in PSO2
                but here's the process

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...52&postcount=1

Read through it and you'll learn why its an absolute pain in the arse to get a certain rare.

Comment

@Cucoo

I guess it's called rare for a reason.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Aye
                    You can read through the forums and hear stories about the Psycho Wand...
                    The Psycho Wand is sort of the ultimate weapon in all Phantasy Star Games and is coveted by all (even if you're character isn't a Force, which is the main class that uses it.)
                    In all honesty, it makes any mythical creature seem commonplace it's so rare.

Comment

@Cucoo

Kind of like those enchanted torches on the Yukkuricraft Server.

I can't remember what they're called, but they have every enchantment in the game and are hidden.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Rarer.
                        People have spent their lives grinding the things that are supposed to drop a Psycho Wand.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hahahaha!

Okay, that's as pretty funny pic.
                          sigpic

Comment

I prefer using the equipment that adapts to my personality and abilities.

Having a god-like weapon makes the games too easy
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Note, Internet laggy but fighting it

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia

Well, the psycho wand is the "Best" weapon in Phantasy Star...
                                but it hardly makes you a god.
                                that takes "perfectionist builds"
                                And the Psycho wand is the thing that creates the perfect character.
                                Hence why people go crazy trying to find it.
                                They're after making the perfect character.

Oh and I found this...

ever wonder what would happen if you crossed Youmu with Reisen?

Comment

Working...
                                X