X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow thats hilarious XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

{Freaking adorable}

Ok, I'll post something for Neo in 10 min.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

ok, btw, what indie games have you worked with Wriggle?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Some nameless ones. Choo choo Soul, Toejam & Earl, etc
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm wondering what will happen if Zero were to fight Dante... who would win?

Comment

I say Zero for hiz untapped potential, but Dante also has his potential...

Best case scenario: Yuuka stops the fight.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Worst Case Scenario: Dante goes Devil Trigger. If I recall Zero's "Untapped Potential" or his awakened form can only be activated if the Zero Virus fills his systems completely. Also like I said about Dante earlier. He got impaled in the heart by his own sword (almost the whole sword went through his body) and got up as though nothing happened. In Devil Trigger his speed and strength is increased. Though you have to take into account that Dante never takes his fights seriously, while Zero does.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

You also have to take into account that Zero even at the brink of death he will still try and continue to fight, and Zero is one of the most skilled characters in the X series if not the most skilled. Only able to fight X on even terms.

Comment

Now, lets not let dante kill any one... yet...

Comment

No, worst case scenario: Auditor comes in and beats both of their asses.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

worse case scenario: fucking meteor wants to join the party.

Comment

No Auditor coming in and beats both their asses is the worst worst case scenario.

Worst Worst WORST case scenario is the meteor.

Oh dear god, if Death from Castlevania, Vergil from Devil May Cry, and Auditor were to team up no one will win.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

{Mmmmmmmmmmnope}
                            Yukari? What are you doing? WHY DO YOU HAVE A SLEDGEHAMMER?
                            *SMACK
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder what Yukari, Yuuka, or Yumeko would do if Dante were to flirt with them. On second thought I don't think I want to know.

Comment

Know what, total rape fest: Volgin, Death, Dracula, Dante, Auditor, Snake, Shagohod, Peace walker, X, Shiki, Yuuka, Joker, SCP old man with freaky pockets, and Shinki.

Any more Im missing?

Comment

Working...
                                X