X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Simple solution would be to grab it while it's flying and take the battery, or turn it off.

"Problem solved."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Dammit! I never thought of doing that! *Smashes head against desk*

Knowing him though he probably would have had a few extra RC helicopters and planes as back up...
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I would take the fan and getting electrocuted over what I just learned what happened with my chemistry exam on Monday.

hdjhfdfakjfhdakfhdk gawds...It's bad...

Normally I would be screaming internally.

...nope....

Excuse me while I go and play something excruciatingly violent now...right after I throw something out the window and finish my homeowork =w=....

God I hate these short exam things where one question can cut ya down entire letter grades =w=.......
        fml
        fml
        fml
        FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

...Ok now that I got that rage/rant/ w/e over with, what's next in this part of the world?

Comment

@Mega

And that is why we're blessed with the ability to keep grabbing them out of the air and putting them out of commission.

@Cucoo

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the Chemistry.

Well, I'm going to go reply to Kristia on EG:SoS, then I'm returning here.
          Last edited by S121; 10-23-2013, 11:07 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Dammit! I am trying to think of a character for Sustic's Infinite: Project RP... but I can't think of anything! (This is the problem with me and original RP's. I don't have just one OC. Whenever I join a new RP I always make a COMPLETELY new character for said RP instead of having one OC and just editing him to fit the RP's plot and all.)

I want to make some sort of cybernetic ninja, or assassin of sorts... one that prefers combat with a blade.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

So in other words, Raiden from Metal Gear.

I would recommend taking small bits of inspiration from video games. They're full of good ideas.
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

aye

*My reaction when I saw the answer key during recitation and looked at what I had chosen for a handful of problems.*

Then the real screaming happened when I saw the points.
                I'm not even going to go there.

And alright. And it seems things are integrating nicely in EG:SoS. Hopefully when things start to get to a close on part one we can transcribe what will be necessary for part II. =w=;

@ Mega

what s121 said
                one of my best characters, Eleos, was derived from one game character and then he gained a backstory and boom.

Comment

@S121

Sort of.

I prefer the assassin type character in futuristic RP's. Doesn't have to be someone who prefers fighting with a blade. Usually I go with that, or just a standard combat type android...

I actually have a perfect idea for a character...

Also quick question S121... are you planning on joining SUSTIC's RP?
                  Last edited by Mega134; 10-23-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

How close are we to Part II?

Anyways, yes, I think things are going smoothly as well.

Things really took a turn for the interesting.

@Mega

Ahh.

Well, my advice still stands.

Find some inspiration from your favorite games and books, maybe from real sources as well (materials, etc.).

Yea, I'm thinking about it, but every time I think of a super-human, I always come up with Spartans...
                    Last edited by S121; 10-23-2013, 11:14 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

school being slower than a snail riding a turtle

boreness energy rising to critical levels

Usage of Role play working at the moment

Hi everyone
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Spartans:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

I'm awake earlier than usual, thanks to pain.

I got my hand caught in a ceiling fan.

Oh wow, I'm actually laughing at my own pain! XD

@Cucoo

Oh boy, those Spartans are the kind you really don't want to f*ck with.

They'll jack you up! XD

Flandre's spear is bent! XD

I'm surprised they didn't have Momiji in there. Her trademark is her shield.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-23-2013, 11:21 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Oh and Part II is 36 chapters away (we're on chapter 4 atm)

so far (I have to recalculate this now) but each chapter seems to be about 150 posts.

oh and aye...pain is to be laughed at.

Comment

@Cucoo

The funny thing is, I didn't even make a sound when getting hit by the blades.

I was too tired to care, but the pain slowly crept up on me as I began to wake up more and more.
                              sigpic

Comment

As what people say
                                http://img5.joyreactor.com/pics/post...lo-384995.jpeg
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X