Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't the Moriya Shrine have a Giant Robot?

Comment

@Cuckoo

You mean Hisouten?

sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
        ya
        the one I can't take seriously cause of this PV

*Warning: contains Sanae being a "Good Girl." ifyouknowwhatImean hurrhurrhurr...*crushed by Kanako's pillars*

Comment

@Cucoo and Wriggle

Forget that, they need those robots off of Pacific Rim! XD

Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning people. Is anyone still on?
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Welcome back!

I'm still here.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm here because If I fall asleep now I'll miss my morning class.
                FML...

Comment

@Cucoo

Do something physical, like squats or something.

Leg exercises tend to get the blood pumping faster, due to the muscle's size and oxygen requirements when moderately exerted.

That's what I do to stay awake and energetic.

I usually do 100-120 of them, but that might be too much. Your legs will go numb if you do that.

I would say 50 quick ones would wake you up.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah okay.

I have been thinking of what character to introduce in the sequel.

Characters I might introduce:

Sparda, Dante's father and the Legendary Dark Knight of legend from Devil May Cry. Would be interesting to have him interact with other characters. Even though he was powerful to take on ALL of Mundus's army, and seal Mundus away himself (at the cost of sealing his own power as away as well) he did come back for a short time to get married to a woman named Eva and they had two children, Dante and Vergil. Sparda had disappeared, and one day while Dante and Vergil were children demons attacked in search of Sparda. Eva, Dante's and Vergil's very own mother sacrificed her own life to protect her children. This caused Vergil to seek power, as he blames himself for not being able to protect his family. It also caused Vergil to grow a sort of hatred for his human side.
                    I also saw that Cucoo and Sustic were planning on introducing Lady Palutena, and Pit from the Kid Icarus series. It would be interesting to see the The Legendary Dark Knight from Devil May Cry to interact with the goddess and angel. It's also hinted by some of the bosses in the first Devil May Cry game that Dante's power are vastly similar to those, if not greater than his fathers as quoted by Griffon:
                    "Those are definitely the powers of Sparda. No, even more so..."

Charlotte Aulin: I already talked about her before, she would be powerful in terms of magical abilities. I might just introduce her with Sparda.
                    Last edited by Mega134; 10-23-2013, 03:56 AM.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Oh yea, Charlotte the kid.

(Probably not a kid anymore, now that two years have passed, so that nickname is invalid.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Lol.

Either way both will be interesting to have in the RP.

Sparda because of his power, and about the legends told about him from his world. Although not much is known about him on a personal level, it is said that he was both rebellious like Dante and level-headed like Vergil. He was well revered and respected by many demons for his heroism while in service to Mundus, describing him as a 'hero among heroes'. Legends speak fondly of his courage, righteousness and his thankless missions to protect the human world at the expense of being labelled as a traitor by all of his demon brethren. Sparda's wife, Eva, always described him as being a noble fighter with courage and a righteous heart. Eva was a human he fell in love with, and eventually bore him twin sons.
                        At some point in time Sparda did see the tyranny and injustice of his master Mundus, and thus rebelled. He then started to fight to SAVE humanity from the king of the underworld Mundus.
                        Sparda understood honor and possessed great wisdom. Sparda had two apprentices, Baul & Modeus, though he only entrusted his true strength and power to Modeus as opposed to his colder brother Baul. Not long before his rebellion, he swore an oath with his students to live true to their aspirations.

He would definitely be interesting to have in the sequel because of the possible interactions with other powerful characters, and even gods like Lady Palutena.

Charlotte because of well... her personality, and powers would make her a interesting character to have in the RP.

Comment

@Mega

Sparda actually has a lot in common with John.

He will put himself into suicidal situations if it is needed of him, always strives to do what is right over what he is told, and expects nothing in return for protecting humanity.

I wonder how they would interact with one another.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'm pretty sure they might get along quite well.

I'm sure John would love to have Sparda as an ally, and vice versa... Sparda just... should not tell John that guns are not all too useful in fighting demons (yes Sparda and Dante both use guns against demons, same with Lady, but it's explained that guns are not all that effective against demons.) Then John would show Sparda his dark and light magic...

Much like Dante, Sparda might also crack a joke or so about John. Though Sparda would highly respect John for his courage.

Comment

@Mega

Well, not unless John infuses his bullets with light and dark magic. The round itself would probably do enough damage to allow it to pierce the target, and once it's in, the round explodes from the light and darkness violently reacting with one another. Of course, that's if John is fighting a really tough enemy. He wouldn't waste his energy on normal demons. The guns would mainly be a means of transporting his magic to the target very quickly.

Would weaponized Danmaku work on the demons? John ended up getting a miniature onibashira in the first half of the RP that lets his guns shoot danmaku versions of his weapons' bullets.
                              Last edited by S121; 10-23-2013, 04:39 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Weaponized Danmaku might work. In fact it might just rip demons to shreds. Unless they are like the Dullahan enemies. Common enemies in Devil May Cry 3 that appear in the underground, and whose armor protects them from ALL frontal attacks. The only weakness being the rather large red gem on their backs. Hit that a few times though and they are as good as dead.

Other than that weaponized Danmaku might be the projectile equivalent of Devil Arms when used against demons. Doing equal damage to demons much like the Rebellion (Dante's sword) would. Except due to the extreme fire rate and spread that Danmaku can possess it might end up just tearing demons to absolute shreds...

Comment

Working...
                                X