Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Well, looks like John has an effective weapon against the demons. 0_0

Anyways, about the jokes, John is frequently teased about his weight (1,400 lbs) and his naivety (just ask him what "getting a room" means.).
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Lol

Demon: PREPARE TO DIE!!! *Gets blasted by Danmaku and is torn to shreds*

Marisa: Ha!

Mundus who was viewing the whole thing with magic: Shit...
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

And then he sees the rest of Gensokyo's inhabitants.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol.

I can just imagine Mundus raging after seeing the residents of Gensokyo. Especially the gods Kanako, and Suwako.

Mundus: *Begins smashing head against wall due to frustration* DAMMIT TO ALL HELL!!! I JUST CAN'T F***ING WIN ANYMORE!!!

Dante: *Points a demonic energy charged Ebony and Ivory at the back of Mundus's head while he is raging* "You got that right" *Fires and kills Mundus for good.*
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Poor guy. I actually feel sorry for him getting "outclassed" by little girls.

That's probably what hurts his pride the most.

Half the people in Gensokyo are just hax to the highest level.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh yea have I posted the battles against Vergil from Devil May Cry 3?

If not then here they are:
              First Vergil Battle:

Second Vergil Battle:

Final Vergil Battle (and final battle in the game):

Comment

@Mega

I finally finished watching them.

They were long, but good.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea. The Vergil battles are definitely some of the best battles in the game as they test your skill quite well, and if by the time of the second and final Vergil battles and you haven't even managed to get any of the styles (swordmaster, a style that enhances swordplay, Trickster, a style that improves your dodging capabilities, Gunslinger a style that increases the effectiveness of firearms, and Royalguard, a style that if fully mastered [both at max level, and if you know how to use it] can literally allow you to block and counter nearly every attack in the game] to level 3 (the highest level for all styles]you will have a hard time with them. Especially if you don't have enough HP for the battles (though I've seen people able to beat the bosses without getting hit ONCE) you are not going to last long.

Currently my favorite styles to use in Devil May Cry 3 is the Trickster, and Swordmaster styles just due to how easy they are to use and how useful they are.

With Swordmaster you have a larger arsenal of skills to use with Devil Arms.

While with the Trickster Style you can dodge attacks more easily with a ground dash, double ground dash, and triple ground dash (depending on the Styles current level), teleportation (when locking onto an enemy), and air dash.

In Devil May Cry 4 Dante has a few more moves instead of just teleportation, and dashing. For example:

One of his moves called Mustang in Devil May Cry 4 is a move with the Trickster style where Dante collides with an enemy, then uses that enemy to propel himself into the air.

Comment

Good morning everyone

What about this? Defeat a boos which is supposed to take around 4-5 min in 20 sec?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Ahhh! Dammit!

I'm up. I got my hand caught in a ceiling fan, but I'm up.

It's not broken, but there's a large, ugly mark across my hand and it hurts to move my fingers.

@Katrix

Did he have endgame equipment?

@Mega

Sorry for falling asleep in the middle of a conversation.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ouch. I've had that happen before... though with those fans with the plastic blades.

My hand got f***ed up (just a few bad cuts, and a I couldn't use my hand for a weak while my injuries healed) I was a really stupid 13 yr old.

Not as dumb as one of my friends. He actually electrocuted himself by sticking a pair of scissors (blades first) into an electrical outlet, and the jolt was enough to make him jump back a good few feet.

Either way it's okay that you fell asleep in the middle of our conversation.

Comment

@Mega

It was too hot in my room because somebody turned on the heater, so I stood up on my bed to close it.

The problem was, I was half asleep and missed the vent by a couple of inches, putting my hand directly into the path of the ceiling fan.

Even worse, I keep the fan at its highest setting, so I really got jacked up.

It made a loud twanging noise, like if I was hit by a piece of metal, and my hand bounced out of the blades.

Nothing's broken, but I have a long, thin bruise on the back of my hand and I think I might have bruised the tendons leading to my fingers, so it hurts a little to type.

That being said, I'll be fine. I'm made of tougher things.

Why the hell did your friend do that? XD

I remember getting electrocuted back in Germany, when I was trying to remove a broken plug from one of the 220 Volt outlets. One of the pins were still stuck in the outlet, so I grabbed it and got shocked.

I actually jumped over my couch and started to violently shake while standing up, almost like I was dancing. (Yep, I'm twisted for equating violently shaking with dancing.)

Anyways, my right hand went numb for 30 minutes and kept tingling. I eventually removed the broken pin with a rubber band.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well like I said, I got my hand f***ed up by a fan with plastic blades on it's highest setting (trust me those kinds of ceiling fans can literally tear up someone's hand.)

Also me and my friend were really dumb when we were younger. Though I think he was the more... adventurous one. He's the kind of guy that would randomly do stupid things to find out what the outcome would be.

Like this one time he decided to make a small rocket filled with red food coloring and other chemicals... don't know how he did it, but the bottle went flying up quite high and it freaking hit him in the jaw. He lost a tooth that time.

He also crashed into a tree with a bike (not a motorbike. Just a normal bicycle.) Ended up with a broken hand, and sprained ankle. I haven't seem him for like 3 years. So I don't know what he's up to now.)

Also don't ever give him those remote control planes, and helicopters and stuff. Or he will torment you with them.

Comment

@Mega

The only time I have ever broken a bone was when I was running at a full sprint in Gym Class and tripped. I landed with my body weight on my thumb, combined with the force of me sprinting.

Luckily, was only a small hairline fracture and healed within about 5-6 weeks.

As for those remote control planes and helicopters, does he crash them into you?
                              sigpic

Comment

No he does not fly them into you... he just pesters you with them until you force him to stop... usually he crashes them into you or flies them around your head until you force him to stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X