Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And he isn't already?

Comment

Hello everyone

I've been thinking of maybe introducing Xion from KH. With her there is only one thing I am certain about already. She is going to die and it will have the same consequences as in KH. Everyone in the here RP universe forgets about her. I think something like that have a kind of special charm to it because nobody remembers her except us the ones that are in control. When Aqua turned into a Nobody people were sad about it and wanted to undo it somehow. When Xion dies nobody will ever remember that she ever existed in the first place. At most the characters may feel that something is wrong, nothing else.

@Mima

DiZ: "You see John, the reason the darkness thrives in you is that you ..."

Riku: *Comes crhasing in* "No time to explain. The Flood is attacking. We go to leave the mansion at once"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

I thought Roxas did remember her while she was dying
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Barely. If you see what the first thing he says is. "Who are you ... again?". It's only the very last seconds before she dies where he remember her. What he says is also one of the saddest things of all. The thing about the ice cream.

Here you see the last remnants of the memories fading away. I had to do a deep dive (original tittle of the scene is deep dive) for this one as it is not included completely in 1.5. At around 1:40 you can hear how even remembering her name is a struggle now. Riku have it easier because he wields the keyblade she have been using which somehow gives him memories back (he already lost them) at the end of the scene all traces of Xion ever existing are gone.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

Wait, how did Renamon and Nera get from Youkai Mountain, to the Hakurei Shrine?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

So... I have no idea on what to do in the IC... anybody got ideas?
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

They walked and followed the fairy

(I passed geography with an awesome 70 in second chance exam)
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia + S121

And if we need to, time and space is irrelevant cause adorable chibi dog maid.
                  MY LOGIC IS FAWLESS~!

Comment

@Cucoo and Kristia

We'll just go with it.

I was thinking of the server's Gensokyo when thinking about the geography. If that was the case, then they would have passed the Medic Camp (next to the Human Village) and gone to the opposite side of Gensokyo. -_-;
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I noticed too...
                      but for now,

BEHOLD! THE LITTLE PROBLEM SOLVER!
                      Sherlock Holmes ain't got nuthin on this.
                      SHE SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS~<3

Comment

@Cucoo

Awwww so adorable...

So how is everyone? Any ideas on what I should do with Dante? I'm completely blank...
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mega

Comment

@Mega

Well, I suppose Dante could always explore the Medic Camp.

Right now, there's a bunch of Spartans helping out and Isaac is in one of the tents, waiting for Koishi to wake up and keeping her temperature under control.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Awwww so adorable!

@S121

Okay. I'll have Dante accidentally wonder into the tent Isaac is in.

Comment

@ Mega

IKR?!

oh and no one is ready for this one:

http://e-shuushuu.net/images/2010-03-12-255277.png
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-25-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X