Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Don't worry, you've got the Chief.

Oh, and another thing, you talking about singing and stuff last night led me to these videos. I find them pretty hilarious.

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Still. The Flood would be a little bit too dangerous of a threat early on in the second season. It would be interesting to see and have, but I think it should be something introduced near the mid-way point in the sequel. With obvious build-up to it.

Comment

@NeoFox

Of course.

I'm just saying not to worry because you have someone that knows how to deal with them.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back. So... Dat flood.

Who's Mephisto?

Comment

@S121

Yea I understand that part.

I just don't freaking like the Flood. Believe it or not, but the Flood gave me nightmares just from seeing what the Flood was able to do in the game actually made me not want to play Halo 2 for a week (granted it was the first time ever playing a Halo game.)

Comment

Space zombies.. Its always dpace zombies

Can't they be the peaceful aliens?

Nah.. A good adventure always needs a horde so lets also add the locusts from the gears trilogy :P

But yeah, flood, necromorph, akrid, im willing to use weaponry on second season since those can kill with ranged attacks
              Last edited by Kristia; 10-28-2013, 01:55 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Then DO NOT play Dead Space! XD

Necromorphs are like the Flood, only more gory.

Next thing you know, Mima's going to introduce the Didact, or the Covenant.

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                sigpic

Comment

Or maybe queen myrra
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I played Dead Space already. In fact I played Dead Space 1, 2, and 3.

I was easily frightened back then, now I actually like horror. I still don't like the flood.

I find Necromorphs to be more creative and interesting than the flood as well.

Comment

Still don't know who Mephisto is...

Comment

@Wonder

MEHPISTOWILLEATURSOULMWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

But in all seriousness I don't know who he is either.

Comment

The power of the wiki is omniscient

Originally posted by Wiki (in gaming)
                          Mephisto (automaton), a chess-playing pseudo-automaton
                          Mephisto (chess computer), a line of chess computers sold by Hegener & Glaser
                          Mephisto (Diablo), one of the "Prime Evils" in the computer games Diablo, Diablo II and Diablo III
                          Mephistopheles (Dungeons & Dragons), an archdevil in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game from TSR, Inc.
                          Mr. Mephisto, an early video game
                          I'm assuming it's Diablo...or else it's an evil chess playing computer

Comment

You say Mephisto, I think blue exorcist, and that's impossible.

Comment

Mephisto - Lord of Hatred and the eldest of the Prime Evils.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
                                X