Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cucoo and Wroggle

Welcome back!
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

ha...ya...not really back here

I screwed up again and fell dead asleep again
      not good for Monday considering I have two classes before noon and I woke up at 1 PM.
      fml
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 10-28-2013, 02:12 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ah, ok.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I have this idea that the fox and tge jackal, between season 1 and 2, went on training to use a variety of other games weapons and technology

Biggest influences are lost planet 2 and dead space
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Well, Isaac IS from Dead Space, so he might be able to help you with that.
            Last edited by S121; 10-28-2013, 02:36 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats a good idea

The vixen would have the claw sweeper from dead space and the sniper rifle from lost planet 2

The jackal would use the javelin from dead space and the rocket launcher from lost plamet

Both of them would use the machine gun from lost planet as primary weapon and the hook cables

Details pending since im too busy for it atm
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It would be interesting when I bring in Lisa's tech where everything runs on an almost mystical energy called...
                Photons.

yes I know what you're thinking and no it isn't the photons we know =w=;
                It has many properties that are really beneficial to people.
                Photon Bursts...
                Photon Arts and Techniques like Resta and Anti
                and a few other things.

Plus...
                It's a running gag in the Phantasy Star Universe (pun intended (PSU is an actual game in the series))

Floating chairs? How is it possible?
                Photons

Can't run out of ammo? How is this possible?
                Photons

String-kinis?
                Photons

Ancient Aliens guy?
                Photons

Comment

Still planning things out for my Arc for the second season. Mostly on the Zero side. Like what exactly will he do once he is fully awakened. Will others help X fight an Awakened Zero or will X claim that it is a battle that he must fight himself? Things like that.

Also who is willing to take part in the Story Arc I have planned for the 2nd season?

Comment

@Cucoo

Hey, don't diss the string-kinis! In video game logic, string-kinis offer MORE protection than MJOLNIR armor.

@NeoFox

John, Six, and Isaac will be there. (Possibly Jason)
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea, and so will a Spartan Chris Redfield!

Also I have a bit more of an important role planned for the leader of the Maverick Hunters himself. Signas:

When the previous commander of the Maverick Hunters resigned out of guilt for the casualties of the Repliforce War, Signas was chosen to take the reigns. The latest non-combat Reploid created with an incredibly precise CPU, Signas has gained the trust of the organization with his cool judgment and level-headed leadership.

Soon after Signas became the commander of the Hunters, the Sigma Virus emergency broke out. He handled it professionally, always remaining cool in tough situations and never letting emotion destroy his ability to find the best strategy. During the Nightmare outbreak, he remained calm and focused while the Nightmare wreaked havoc on Reploids everywhere. During the subsequent Red Alert crisis, he maintains his overall cool demeanor, even in light of X's refusal to fight for a time. It is also Signas who is always there lately to tell X to cool down, when he starts overreacting.

Signas is always calm and collected in any situation. Truly a great leader to have on your team.

Comment

@NeoFox

About the Spartan Augmentations, Chris might get more augmentations than just the Spartan-III ones. I might give him both sets.

They just released what the Spartan-IV augmentations are, and they are actually quite impressive.

Spoiler:

Carbide Ceramic Ossification: Advanced material grafting onto skeletal structures to make bones virtually unbreakable. (All Spartans have a version of this. This is simply another method used, instead of Spartan-II grafting, or chemicals.)

Muscular Enhancement Lining: Compound applied to the exterior surface of all muscles, allowing them to flex and strengthen far more quickly, also allowing the muscles to operate at great speed without the risk of breaking bones.

Pulmonary Polymer Lining: Greatly increases oxygen intake and retention, helps process toxins from the air and allows SPARTANs to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour.

Corneal Implants: Boosted perception and massively increased night vision. (Again, all Spartans already have this in varying strengths, only from different methods.)

Cardiac Implants: Strengthens cardio-vascular tissue and increases maximum heartrate to safely allow massive adrenaline flow without the risk of stroke or heart attack. These implants supposedly are able to allow an unarmored SPARTAN-IV to run at a maximum speed of almost 40 miles (64 km) per hour.

Artificial Pancreas Implant: Allows the SPARTAN's body to extract the maximum amount of nutrients and carbohydrates from food with minimal waste.

Artificial Platelet Injections: Enhances the body's ability to slow bleeding and clot wounds.
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Ah.

Looks like Chris will get quite the upgrades :P

Comment

@NeoFox

What they're implying is that a Spartan-IV is probably not as physically strong as a Spartan-III, but they can run for an almost indefinite amount of time, at 40 mph WITHOUT the suit!

Since he's going to get the strength and reaction time injections from the Spartan-III procedures as well, he's going to possibly be more powerful than Wesker.
                            sigpic

Comment

@neo

Depending on wat sustic has planned, Lady Palutena might be able to multitask and ba a part of it.
                              And i need to figure out Lisa as well...so she's a possibility.
                              Then Morgan....
                              I need ideas for Morgan.

@ s121

I have theories around the effectiveness of the amount of armor on females
                              I would post what the stingkinis look like in PSO2 ...

Comment

I've still got the angel set for Sebastian. That'll be... Fun...

Think of this, if it can devastate John's leg through the Shields and armor, imagine what it can do to unarmed people...

So, I guess I can start the game. But what is a game everyone knows other than go fish, because poker won't for for those who don't know how to play it like me.

Comment

Working...
                                X