Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Here's some of the Spellcards so far.

John will be able to give them to his allies, so they aren't just upgrades for him.

What do you think?

Spellcards
    Spoiler:

Easy

Plasma Sign ~ The Glassing of Reach John creates 2 pillars of superheated light that generates a thicker pillar of plasma around it. The pillars then move around the battlefield scorching and glassing everything that comes into contact of the pillars.

Flying Sign ~ "Like A Brick" John propels himself at the enemy at 200 mph, creating a cone of danmaku around himself. As he continues to charge at the enemy, a small trail of danmaku will be dispersed behind behind him, eventually creating a field of sparse danmaku.

Perception Sign ~ "Spartan Time" Increases the user's reaction time to 75 times the average human's for 15 seconds.

Normal

Galaxy in a Pot Fully heals flesh and repairs machines. Colldown time is 24 hours.

Divine Festival ~ Extended Onibashira Sends four onibashira measuring at 10 yds in diameter and 200 yds in length in one direction, towards an enemy. Cooldown is 6 hours.

Flying Sign ~ "Like A Brick" John propels himself at the enemy at 400 mph, creating a cone of danmaku around himself. As he continues to charge at the enemy, a trail of danmaku will be dispersed behind behind him, eventually creating a field of danmaku.

Plasma Sign ~ The Glassing of Reach John creates 4 pillars of superheated light that generates a thicker pillar of plasma around it. The pillars then move around the battlefield scorching and glassing everything that comes into contact of the pillars. Sparse Danmaku will then form and disperse around the impact sites.

Perception Sign ~ "Spartan Time" Increases the user's reaction time to 75 times the average human's for 30 seconds.

Hard

Plasma Sign ~ The Glassing of Reach John creates 8 pillars of superheated light that generates a thicker pillar of plasma around it. The pillars then move around the battlefield scorching and glassing everything that comes into contact of the pillars. Danmaku will then form and disperse around the impact sites, creating a sparse field of danmaku.

Flying Sign ~ "Like A Brick" John propels himself at the enemy at Mach 1, creating a cone of danmaku around himself. As he continues to charge at the enemy, a trail of danmaku will be dispersed behind behind him, eventually creating a field of drifting danmaku.

Perception Sign ~ "Spartan Time" Increases the user's reaction time to 75 times the average human's for 1 minute.

Lunatic

Plasma Sign ~ The Glassing of Reach John creates 16 pillars of superheated light that generates a thicker pillar of plasma around it. The pillars then move around the battlefield scorching and glassing everything that comes into contact of the pillars. Large amounts of danmaku will then form and disperse around the impact sites, creating a dense field of danmaku.

Flying Sign ~ "Like A Brick" John locks his armor and propels himself at the enemy at Mach 5, creating a cone of danmaku around himself. As he continues to charge at the enemy, a small trail of danmaku will be dispersed behind behind him, eventually creating a field of dense, drifting danmaku. After the spell ends, John will be stuck in armor lockdown, unable to move.

Perception Sign ~ "Spartan Time" Increases the user's reaction time to 75 times the average human's for 5 minutes.

MAC Attack John opens up a Corridor of Darkness and fires a 600-ton ferric-tungsten projectile with a depleted uranium core at 30 kilometers per second.

Phantasm

Plasma Sign ~ The Glassing of Reach John creates 32 pillars of superheated light that generates a thicker pillar of plasma around it. The pillars then move around the battlefield scorching and glassing everything that comes into contact of the pillars.

Flying Sign ~ "Like A Brick" John locks his armor and propels himself at the enemy at Mach 33, creating a cone of danmaku and plasma around himself. As he continues to charge at the enemy, a large trail of danmaku will be dispersed behind behind him, eventually creating a field of dense, high-speed, drifting danmaku. After the spell ends, John will be stuck in armor lockdown, unable to move.

Big MAC Attack John opens up a Corridor of Darkness and a 3000-ton ferric-tungsten round rips forth at 12,000 kilometers per second, or 4% of the speed of light, impacting with a massive amount of kinetic energy.

Last Word

Last Word ~ One Final Effort John gathers all of his magical energy and floods himself with it, increasing all of his abilities to a god-like level. He then proceeds to dart across the battlefield, sending out storms and storms of Light, Darkness, bullets, danmaku, lasers, punches, kicks, and plasma. Won't kill him, but it will leave him very weak.

Last Word ~ One Last Promise John gathers all of his Light and Darkness magic, then floods the entire area with it. The Light and Darkness violently react with one another and implodes the entire area, killing and annihilating everything on the atomic level. Will kill John.

Last Word ~ Last Spartan's Last Stand John gathers all of his magical energy and floods himself with it, increasing all of his abilities to a god-like level. He then proceeds to dart across the battlefield, sending out storms and storms of Light, Darkness, bullets, danmaku, lasers, punches, kicks, and plasma. While that happens, Light and Darkness will flood the area, blinding, burning, trapping, and suffocating anything caught in it's radius. Will kill John.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

They look good.

I remember reading Zero's attack one day and thought of Spell Card variations of it.
      (I'm not actually going to have these as Spell Cards. In fact none of my characters will be getting their own Spell Cards. These are just what if's)

Easy
      Saber Sign ~ Genmurei: "Cutting in two with a single stroke" Zero charges energy into his Saber and performs a single slash. Sending out a quick moving crescent wave of energy that cannot be blocked.

Normal
      Saber Sign ~ Genmurei Zero charges a large amount of energy into his Saber and performs a slash. Sending out two Crescent waves of energy that overlap each other.

Hard
      Saber Sign ~ Ittouryoudan: Genmu Zero Zero charges a massive amount of energy into his Z-Saber and performs a slash. Sending out to crescent waves of energy traveling at blistering speeds while spiraling around each other.

Lunatic
      Saber Sign ~ Ittouryoudan: Genmurei Ghost Revision Zero charges up all his energy into his Z-Saber and performs a heavy overhead slash. Sending out 4 crescent waves of energy at supersonic speeds while spiraling around each other as well as spreading many large danmaku behind them.

Only ones I could think of for a what if series of spell cards for Zero based on his move Genmurei which is literally a insta-kill move in X5

Comment

@NeoFox

Ahh.

Anyways, they look good. They don't really need much else to become cards.

For me, I'm also trying top create Spellcards based on his Light and Darkness abilities.

There was one I had called "Duality Spark", where he creates two large lasers in each hand (Light and Darkness) and fires them both at an enemy. The reaction of the opposing energies then create a violent reaction, intensifying the beam and creating a large, continuous explosion in the shape of a laser.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sup guys. Decided to add my own little plot twist...

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm back

Also is Mima... planning on... introducing the flood? OH DEAR GOD

Comment

Teamed up with the Lords of Hell and the Auditor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh...

Well I hope that NO ONE ever brings the Flood from Halo into the RP.

Comment

Well, I did, that's what I was saying. The Gravemind (thus the Flood) teamed up with the Lords of Hell and the Auditor. That, and one other force I'll reveal in season 2.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Oh...

#*$#$%!*&#@$~!#@%!!!

Comment

Exactly the response i'm expecting from John. Besides, I did hint at it before, when Mephisto combed through John's memories and said he was going to get something.

Comment

NeoFox.exe has crashed due to fear.

All system functionality will be terminated.
                          *Press any key to power cycle the system.
                          If system does not restart; scream at top of lungs and pound on keypad.
                          *If you need to talk to a programmer press any other key

Press any key to continue_

Comment

@Mima

Ahh, this WILL be interesting.

I'm going to have to brush up on some of my Flood knowledge though, to make sure I still remember everything.

John would more or less have that reaction.

I'm actually thinking of having Isaac see the Flood too.

"What!? Dammit! WHY is it always alien space zombies!? Why!? I f*cking hate game developers!"
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm, unexpected side effect, but nevertheless, hide your kids, hide your wife, because they be infectin' everyone out here.

Comment

I hope you at least don't introduce the flood into much later into the 2nd Season.

Because the Flood should be near end-game scenario

Comment

Working...
                                X