• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems Kristia has...

and now it is an

if you ask me, you need

Comment

Ok cucoo, congratulations for making me spill my water XD
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima

What did you have in mind?
        It's a simple line. The Adventure line.

Alos, to Neo, yeah, Koishi did say that. Besides, it sounds interesting enough.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ok, that one was actually pretty good.

@Kristia

Now I remember why I didn't like people.

The best I can say is to weather it out.

With any luck, you standing up for yourself will work. If they try to hit you again, I would say to lay him out again.

If you want to fight defensively, use his body weight against him. If he charges you, either pole-vault him up and over, or jump to the side and trip him. That should prevent rumors of you being violent.

Personally, I think people like that only understand force. I hate people like that.

Anyways, I'm just glad that everything seems to have turned out fine.

@Mima

I looked up the game's title and found that it was some kind of left door/right door kind of game. What is it? I have a feeling that I'm missing something.
          Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 11:23 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm at my Birthday dinner night-out. I'll update as soon as I get home.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Have fun!
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia

ACHIEVEMENT GET!

( /owo)/

Comment

*Steals Cucoo's achievement and locks it away* Now you need to get it AGAIN!

*Laughs evilly only to get hit in the back of the head by Zero who is dressed in a samurai's armor. He then proceeds to unlock the achievement for Cucoo*

Zero: "You only get one assist. JUST ONE ASSIST YOU GOT THAT!?" *Teleports away*

Comment

* Does link pose and holds up achievement*

"You got the achievement back! ...weee."

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Mima

I looked up the game's title and found that it was some kind of left door/right door kind of game. What is it? I have a feeling that I'm missing something.
                      It's complicated, and has many, many choices, along with wonderful narration. There's one ending whre you simply close the door of the starting room, one where you get to heaven, and many other things.

Also, you could be seeing the mod. It was originally a mod for Half Life 2.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

Where in the RP did you plan on introducing it?
                        sigpic

Comment

So wriggle, here goes a little song for you from a certain show :P
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko-IAScmG54

and ehre are some sweets ^^
                          http://konachan.com/sample/1a8c77a2c...8%20sample.jpg
                          Last edited by Kristia; 10-30-2013, 11:56 PM.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Could be anywhere, anytime. It's an odd thing. It doesn't really have intentions, aside from leading you to an adventure. Well, for a while, at least.

Comment

@Mima

I suppose we'll see what happens in the future.
                              sigpic

Comment

Galaxy Man:

Galaxy Man was designed to work in a space research center where it was his job to instantly calculate the trajectories for rockets. He loves to observe stars and name any new ones that he finds. He seems to have the ability to fly short distances, retracting his arms and legs when he does so, just like Gigabolt Man-O-War's "UFO mode" from Mega Man X8, along with teleportation. Galaxy Man is also able to constantly change colors. His weapon, the Black Hole Bomb, can be used to suck enemies into a black hole or drain certain enemies' health.

Astro Man:

He was originally built to work in a planetarium, but Dr. Wily modified him for combat, and he uses his abilities to confuse his opponents. Despite his great powers, Astro Man is modest and shy. He's easily startled, and thus not very reliable in battle; and more of a coward. He is the world champion at hide-and-seek. Astro Man's abilities range from projecting life-like hologram's, teleporting, turning invisible through a cloaking device, and the powerful Astro Crash where he summons meteors made out of energy to rain down on his opponent.

Astro Man, and Galaxy Man are holding a large Hide-and-seek contest with other Robot Masters, and even a few others. The reward is a trophy, cash prize of 1,000 US Dollars, and a free auto-graph from either Splash Woman or Tengu Man.

Currently they are on their 5th round out of 6. The contest was Astro Man's idea, and ironically Astro Man is losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X