Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Looks good to me.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's a fanart of the Blade Armor Model X style

Comment

@NeoFox

Upgrade for Koishi?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Nope. The upgrade I have planned for Koishi is an Ultimate Mode for Model X that Koishi will activate.

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok, I'm back from gutting a pumpkin. I'm not completely done, but I'll finish later.

What does the Model X Ultimate do?
            sigpic

Comment

K I back.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                Nope. The upgrade I have planned for Koishi is an Ultimate Mode for Model X that Koishi will activate.

Koishi: Cooooooooool.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

In your last post, you accidentally put John instead of Nera.

@Mima

Model X gives you wiiiings! XD
                  Last edited by S121; 10-30-2013, 08:37 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well Model X Ultimate isn't an official thing. It's a fanmade form for Model X.

I imagine that it would have similar abilities to Copy X's combat form.

Abilities Model X Ultimate would grant:

Flight capabilities (though Koishi can already fly! Well Model X Ultimate will increase Koishi's maneuverability during flight quite significantly. Allowing her to turn on a dime.)

Model X Buster gains increased power as the charge shot will be much larger and act like Ultimate Armor X's charge shot. As it will leave a small orb upon impact that will continue to damage anyone that touches it.

Can change between 3 different elemental modes:

Lightning: The blue on the armor becomes a yellowish green. It let's Koishi fire powerful blasts of electricity from the X-Buster, as well as being able to fire a wall of electricity (the wall of electricity is about 6ft tall, and 6 ft wide. It will travel in the same direction Koishi is facing no matter her altitude. It basically acts as a large shield that flies forward, damaging anyone that comes into contact with it.)

Fire: The blue on the armor turns a fiery red. Let's Koishi fire large streams of fire at the opponent as well a more powerful flamethrower type attack out of the Model X Buster. The flamethrower attack has a range of 10 ft, and is highly damaging.

Ice: The blue on the armor turns a icy cold light blue. It let's Koishi fire spears made of ice out of the Model X Buster as well as a more powerful wave of ice that travels the ground. The wave of ice can reach up to 5 ft in height, and will rip most objects it comes into contact with to shreds as well as freezing most anything it touches.

Model X Ultimate will not increase Koishi's speed or Defense higher than the normal defense and speed boost Model X grants her by default. This is however negated by the fact that Koishi is granted the powerful Nova Strike which is just like Ultimate Armor X's Nova Strike. Koishi surrounds herself in a golden aura of energy then flies forward. Dealing an insane amount of damage to enemies, at the cost of dealing equal damage to herself.

Model X Ultimate will basically increase her overall offenses and aerial mobility when using Model X, but not her default Model X defenses and speed.

I imagine that perhaps if Koishi will take part in my story arc she will be put through a tough battle and Model X gets damaged. Though during the battle Model X who will still wish to protect Koishi at all costs will end up unleashing the true power of Model X. Model Ultimate X! A sort of hyper mode if you will.

It will also allow her to breathe in SSSPPPAAACCCEEE!!!

Comment

Hello everyone!

Happy birthday Wriggle!

Did I ever show the picture I want to use for Raven's new appearance in the sequel after his training?

(though with silver colored version of this Nasod Arm:

Prometheus Labs could perhaps make that outfit for him after he returns from his few months long solitary training.

Due to the intense training Raven put himself through he is far more skilled with his blade than before. Now with his new powerful Nasod Arm and his swordsmanship Raven is deadly in all combat ranges. Whether it be up close and personal, or from a safe distance Raven will make his opponents suffer! However his training did result with him learning how to keep his emotions hidden. Now he comes off as cold, and emotionless. The stress of his arm trying to control him has also caused his hair to turn white. Raven is now known as ???

Still thinking of a name for Raven's new "class" that I had thought of for the sequel RP. I thought of Blade Commander. An obvious mix of Blade Master, and Veteran Commander. Does Blade Commander sound good?

Comment

@Sustic
                        Oh thank you.

@Everyone else
                        Where should I start? I'm kinda lost.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Well from what I read...

Zero after having a speech from Isaac and Dr. Light had decided to try and open up a bit more, and is now on his way to find Nitori to confess probably.

I think Nera and Renamon replied to Satori and Rin... and that's all I can see.

Comment

@Sus
                            And I replied back to Rena. Zero, however, I didn't. I gotta find the post.

Speaking of replying back, I replied back to you in AtWaP.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Okay I'll get right on it. I'm sorry for being inactive there.

Comment

Of course you should.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X