Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mima and the crew are pretty much wrapped up, so is Koishi. Auditor and Mephisto too. Maybe a last post for Hank though.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

Six is done.

Isaac needs Wonder.

John might not be done yet. We still need to keep going. He still needs to go to the trial and meet up with Snake. Should we start that back up and get it over with?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

All my characters are done pretty much.

Comment

Mine is dead. Until later in Season II that is.
          Inu Sakuya...let's not worry bout her. We'll assume she's taking a nap after a sugar rush induced by starbursts.

Comment

WONDERRRRRR!!! WE NEED YOUUUUUUUUU!!! (blame the candy I ate. That's probably why I passed out...)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The fox and the jackal are wandering through the forest of magic, they can either stop there or what are you planning wriggle?

EDIT: Well then, Ishall take my leave, good night^^
              Last edited by Kristia; 11-07-2013, 02:04 AM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hello... I'm back... anyone one?

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm still here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah.

All that talk about Terraria earlier made me want to play the Xbox version of Terraria... yea... so if I end up not posting I'm either playing Terraria, or doing something else. So...

Comment

@NeoFox

I'll probably go play Minecraft until it's time for me to go at 4.

I'm really bored right now... -_-;
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay then. It sure has been boring lately...

Anyways quick question...

Remember Margaret Moonlight?

I introduced her briefly in the London Arc quite early, but I didn't do much else with her. I'm going to need to bring her back in the sequel.

Comment

@NeoFox

Yes?

What are you planning for her?
                          sigpic

Comment

Goshdarnit 6th gen actually proves better than I thought it would be. Now I wants the gamez
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

MORE Pokemon!? XD

How many more are there now?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I have no clue yet. Still thinking on that :P Also one of my friends got me stuck on watching the anime Sora no Otoshimono... also known as Heaven's Lost Property... I've also been reading the manga...

I swear the character Ikaros must be one of the most OP characters I've seen... and after reading the wiki...

Holy sh*t Ikaros is definitely an OP character. She would probably kill John, if not give him a run for his money.

Comment

Working...
                                X