Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people. I'm back. I also have Dante's theme

And his battle theme
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hoo hoo hoo, I'm so jelly, Katrix.
      Anyway, Shimamura is meticulous, he'll send her laptop case and charger. If Yuuka want to use it, she'll have to have her house have electricity running. One of the Kappa can do it.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

GTX 680
        Blender requires such powerful graphics card
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

God I hate the dentist...
          Anyway did I miss anything important?

Comment

Aqua and Renamon leaving
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

I feel like I don't have much to do in the RP until the group goes to Hawaii.

Comment

Also, Komachi is taking off with Hank and John.

Comment

Yea I think I might make Death the villain I'm gonna introduce later. That or Vergil. If I do introduce either one of them how should I introduce them?

Also this is what Death looks like in the Castlevania games.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

As i pretty much said his name out I'll post some information on him as you will soon meet him.

NPC Character of Choice: Master Xehanort

Game of Origin: Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (placed further along the storyline so than Birth By Sleep even tough that's his main game)

Abilities: His age often causing opponents to underestimate him, Master Xehanort is an extremely skilled Keyblade Master and magic user. Able to teleport if he is in danger, Master Xehanort strikes opponents with powerful, fast-paced combos. He also can bombard foes with Thunder, Blizzard, and Earth-based magic. His magic skills are some of the most advanced seen in the series so far, able to create massive rock formations and pillars, encase a body in ice, project a gust of wind powerful enough to send people flying from his hand, block Arrowgun (a type of energy bullet) shots without raising his arms, and telekinetically control the Keyblades covering the Keyblade Graveyard. He also possesses physical strength sufficient enough to grab a fully-armored keyblade wielder in armor by the back of the head and lift him into the air with one hand, and crushing his helmet.

Master Xehanort shows a great deal of skill in utilizing the heart and its capabilities, able to create a living being, Vanitas, out of the darkness of Ventus's heart when he unlocks it.

Weapons: Keyblade

Weaknesses: Nothing to think about, he may look fragile as a old man but he's not.

Appearance:
                    May be wearing different clothes like in the beginning.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...r_Xehanort.png

Personality: Master Xehanort is shown to be a cunning, callous, and pragmatic being with the sole goal of merging with Kingdom Hearts and become all knowing, the lives of innocent people and even his closest friends meaning absolutely nothing to him. To this end, he is willing to put whatever he pleases on the line or destroy anything in his way, demonstrated when he manipulated several characters such as Terra, Aqua, Ventus, Braig, and even Maleficent; creates Vanitas, a sentient being for the sole purpose of forwarding his evil plan; and slays his old friend, Master Eraqus, in cold blood after tricking Terra into defeating him in battle.

Despite his overweening malice, Xehanort has shown to have some slight sympathy.

His descent into darkness is owed partially by this lust as he wished to learn everything there is to about the worlds, including the Dark Realm. He does not believe in mindless violence or destruction without cause or motive, nor is sadistic in nature, shown by his merciful sympathy towards Ventus after rupturing his heart, but will willing engage in violence, cause destruction, and even commit cold-blooded murder if it benefits his quest for knowledge. Ultimately, knowledge and power are the only things Xehanort finds value in and only sees other living beings as tools to be manipulated if they are useful or destroyed if they are hindrances to his grand designs, but always with a greater purpose in mind.

While these motives of seeking knowledge and creating a more balanced existence were not initially evil in nature, they allowed Xehanort to feel no remorse for his actions and commit heinous atrocities throughout the worlds for years on end, turning Xehanort into a violent and amoral villain who is eventually consumed by his lust for knowledge, power, and darkness.

Regardless of his justifications and motives for his plans, Xehanort has shown an extreme disregard for all life. This disregard for life is seen in his ultimate goal of inciting another Keyblade War to simply quell his curiosity and remake the universe, which would cost the lives of billions of innocent people and the destruction of all worlds. He gleefully took the life of Master Eraqus, his former best friend, to simply make the darkness in Terra's heart stronger, showing that Xehanort's obsession with Kingdom Hearts overshadows even that of the care he once felt towards a man he saw as a brother.

While possessing amazing skills, stamina, and powers, even at such an old age, Xehanort rarely, if ever, brags about his skills and even accepts the fact that he is capable of being defeated. Knowing that not even he is unbeatable, Xehanort is always laying out numerous back up plans in case his original designs do not go as planned. This not only allows Xehanort multiple paths to take even if his schemes are spoiled, but keeps him one step ahead of all his adversaries, even the immensely wise and powerful Yen Sid. His modest demeanor and acceptance of possible defeat also contributes to his calm appearance as he knows that, even in defeat, he still has other alternatives to turn to.

Lastly, Master Xehanort also has a few unusual tendencies and quirks as well, such as turning away from the people he speaks to, or over-dramatizing his hand gestures when delivering a speech, even flexing his fingers in an unusual manner, as if itching to grab something. These actions seem very indicative of his obsession and excitement over his plans and visions, nearly losing his calm composure when discussing over what can be achieved and when fulfilling the most essential steps of his elaborate plots and calculated betrayals.

Morality: Chaotic Evil

Notes: Begins the RP with amnesia one year ago
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back. My internet kept dying.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

ohhh man.. that man is one of the most powerful villains in KH universe, if he gets serious.. the battle would be.. epic

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                          Hoo hoo hoo, I'm so jelly, Katrix.
                          Anyway, Shimamura is meticulous, he'll send her laptop case and charger. If Yuuka want to use it, she'll have to have her house have electricity running. One of the Kappa can do it.
                          All she needs is sunlight and solar power.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Solar panel YES I'm totally thinking something up.

[Edit]Also, WELCOME TO KOMACHI'S DEATH CARNIVAL BROTHER
                            {If NeoFox shows his face, Ima immediately go into Nitori storyline. Hold tight, PringlesUtsuho and Mega. - Yukari}
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-28-2013, 09:06 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here. I just don't know what to post -.-

Comment

On another note, I finally found what I think the Auditor on vacation looks like.
                                Madness___summer_vacation_by_kaizokupiano.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X