Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That oughta be the final battle anyhow.

Comment

Zero's Awakened form which could probably be triggered by the Auditor, and even Vergil (Dante's brother who also wields a powerful freaking blade.)

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
        Know what, total rape fest: Volgin, Death, Dracula, Dante, Auditor, Snake, Shagohod, Peace walker, X, Shiki, Yuuka, Joker, SCP old man with freaky pockets, and Shinki.

Any more Im missing?
        You forgot Giygas, Sephiroth, the Reapers, the Flood, and Necromorphs.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Know what, total rape fest: Volgin, Death, Dracula, Dante, Auditor, Snake, Shagohod, Peace walker, X, Shiki, Yuuka, Joker, SCP old man with freaky pockets, and Shinki.

Any more Im missing?
          Oh, ya might also want to add the Boss, Gene, Flan, the boss of base 1, Marx from kirby, and Ganondorf in Ganon.jpg form.

Comment

Actually Flandre is both a good and bad character, it depends on her mood and polar changes, even the craziest beings can be calmed to be of good
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah. BTW, does anyone know who Marx is?

Comment

YOU MIGHT AS WELL ADD ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE TEAM HUH

Okay I got a little excited, sorry.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I know who Marx is. Played Kirby Superstar, and Superstar Ultra at least 6 times each.

Comment

@ Wriggle

Yea. But then there are some people that would rather stay out of it or are you know, DEAD. I hope we dont kill anyone. But I do plan on killing Snake along with Peace Walker.

snake.jpg

Comment

Any more Im missing?
                      Tricky, of course. On another note, I just thought of an awesome battle. Hank VS Youmu.
                      Last edited by Koishi; 05-28-2013, 11:55 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I just remembered the Four Guardians from the Mega Man Zero series, and thought of what it would be like if they were in this. The Guardians were the generals of the four armies that Copy X (called Master X by the Guardians.) They are fiercely loyal to X. They were created from the DNA of the original X, though of different aspects of X. So technically... the Four Guardians are X's children.

The four Guardians are

Sage Harpuia: The stubborn, but loyal follower to Copy X. Becoming more like the original X as he wished to have humans and Reploids to live in peace, but will kill any Reploid or anything that threatens humanity.

Fairy Leviathan: Playful, and treats a fight like a game (except when the time situation is serious). Can come off as a little "Flirty" with Zero, though she wishes to destroy him with her own hands.

Fighting Fefnir: Reploid that loves to fight, has a strong sense of Honor, and is incredibly loyal to Master X. He wishes to defeat Zero in battle, but does not wish to kill him. He prefers a clean fight with his opponents.

and last (but not least)

Hidden Phantom: The most loyal to Master X. He is calm and quiet, and is a Reploid copy based off of the original X's stealth capabilities. He is a highly skilled warrior. His loyalty drove himself to self destruct as a last resort to kill Zero (to prevent Zero from reaching Copy X) but Zero managed to escape the explosion unharmed. The other 3 guardians may be highly loyal to their Master, but are not loyal enough to sacrifice themselves for Copy X (probably because Fefnir, Leviathan, and Harpuia knew that Copy X was just a mere copy of the original.)

I imagine them

Comment

Hiroari slices a strange man who died 6 times already... till when?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

well then.. its time to sleep, goodnight eerybody
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                              Nighty night.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Hiroari slices a strange man who died 6 times already... till when?
                                I personally think Hank would put up quite a good fight, especially if he uses guns, or hand to hand combat.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X