Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we can say that Yukari is an old blonde, she won´t crush us? :P

But yeah Neo, its been almost 8 months
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

after the chart is complete, then I'll be able to work out more of the specifics
      There will be a lot of humans suddenly interacting with the characters, probably due to all the events of Season I as a cover...
      and some of those humans will be SCAE agents.

Anyway, my morning so far:
      I went down and bought myself a cappuccino...and didn't notice as it was coming out that it was less coffee and more water.
      So I bought a Large, watered-down, cappuccino...

@ Katrix

Aye...ya...went to bed officially at 3 AM EST because I wanted to make sure I caught ya for that last post.

Anyway, I'll add your characters to the chart and just leave em in the organization sub category for now. Unfortunately the way I organized it doesn't have the certain arcs so I'm not certain who goes where.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-08-2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

GODDAMMIT MY F***ING FOOT!!!

When I got up out of bed my sheets wrapped around my right foot and as I got out of bed I must not have realized it. I stepped on the other end of my sheets and I feel! Thing is my foot twisted sideways a bit as I fell, and now it freaking HURTS!!!

Well if I stay off it for a while, and keep ice on it I should be fine.

Anyways I'm back people.

Comment

*peeks
          Yeah she's still sleeping.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Wriggle poke Yukari with a stick and see if she wakes up!

@SUSTIC

Gee that sucks.

Comment

@Neo
              I wouldn't dare ^^ The only person I can poke to wake up is Lady Gaga.
              (Get it?)

@Cuckoo and SUSTIC
              Your new IC in AtWaP awaits, should you choose to accept it.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I'll think of a post for that in a second. I'm still a little dazed after falling and hurting my foot. Almost freaking hit my head against the wall as I fell...

Comment

If that happened to me, insta-hospital for me ^^;;
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Luckily I'm a rather tough nut to crack.

I once broke my foot when I was younger (fell out of a tree because I was being stupid to climb it), and no one was really around so I had to hop on one leg to call 911. Okay that was a lie.

I did end up falling out of a bunk bed when I was sleeping at a friends house one time when I was younger. My friend told me as soon as I fell and hit the carpet I got up and went to his kitchen for a freaking glass of water. I'm not sure if that's just high pain tolerance, me just being to sleepy to care, or just me being to stupid to react.

Comment

I... I pricked my finger and got dizzy from blood loss before.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Seriously? If that we to happen to me the jolt of hitting the floor would have either just flat out knocked me out, given me one hell of a migraine, or caused me to shoot up and curse at the floor.

@Wriggle

Really? That sucks...

Comment

@ Wriggs

that's something I never would have thought possible...
                          pricked finger yields dizziness.......

-------------------------------------

This is a reminder for me on where I left off with the chart

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                          @Cucoo

There is also the fact that Org.XIII control all nobodies.

I. Master Xehanort: Original Xehanort.

II. Young Xehanort: Younger Xehanort.

III. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness: Terranort's Heartless.

IV. Xemnas: Terranort's Nobody and the leader of the first Organization XIII.

V. Xigbar: Braig's Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VI. Saïx: Isa's Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VII. Luxord: ???'s Nobody and a member of the first Organization XIII.

VIII.Riku Replica: Replica of Riku.

IX. John Replica: Replica of John.

X. Another: Unknown's Nobody.

XI. No Heart: Unknow's Heartless.

XII. Terranort: Xehanort in control of Terra's body (It's complicate)

XIII. Aquanort: Xehanort in control of Aqua's body (It's complicate)

Ansem the Wise: Wise sagekind and Xehanort's master/teacher

Riku: Sora and Ansem the Wise's friend

As for Season 2 charcters

Xion: Member of the original Org. XIII. She is a imperfect replica of Roxas.

I think that is all for now. Sorry for the wait. School suddenly happened

Comment

@Wriggle

You pricked your finger... and got dizzy from the blood loss? Isn't that anemia or something? (Sorry I'm not that good with my medical terms.)

Anyways the only thing I remember feeling that day I fell out of the top bunk of a bunk bed was the entire front side of my body being in pain. I was confused at first... then my friend told me what happened... I didn't believe him at first...

Comment

It's hemophilia ^^;;
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I share wriggle´s blood loss, I overproduce blood, a cut or opening, blood crimson flows and flows

I have to "vent" it out of my system or either my nose or mouth have some leakings.. ><
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X