X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Neo

I think you did. Like 3-4 times at least.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@NeoFox

I know about that, I meant why would he be upset? She is alive. I suppose it has to do with guilt.

I remember the video. It was good.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Kristia

Oh yea :P

@S121

It would have more to do with guilt than anything. Zero would also probably be a bit worried about what Iris would think about Nitori, and vice versa.

Comment

@NeoFox

That makes sense. How exactly do you apologize for killing someone? How do you speak to someone that you used to have a relationship with? It's actually quite complicated. I can see why Zero would be distressed. -_-;
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Zero: *Arrives at the Maverick Hunters only to see Iris working there.* "..."

Iris: "Zero?"

Zero: *Turns to Nitori, then Iris, then back to Nitori.*

Zero's thoughts: "Dammit! I thought Sigma was the least of my problems..."

In all seriousness though yea... Zero would pretty much be going through emotional hell. >->

Still planning on things for Iris to do in the sequel.

Comment

@NeoFox

What do you have in mind for her?
              sigpic

Comment

Well remember that ability I planned for Sigma? With the power of Model W (which Sigma was able to bring back from the Mega Man universe) as well as a new system Sigma would be able to resurrect old Reploid's, and AI's completely. Sigma would basically resurrect Iris to try and use as leverage against Zero. To try and cause his Awakening process to speed up due to the emotional stress it would put on him.

Not only that, but he could also literally revive Cortana as she was during the events of Halo 4 to mess with John..

The only downsides to this power is despite Sigma being able to perform such feats, it takes a lot of negative emotions to power Model W. As such that's what some of his Mavericks would be doing. Spreading hate and fear to fuel Model W. Also he could control those he resurrects, but if say someone like Iris or so has enough will power they can break free of Sigma's control, and as such would be able to live normally.
                Another downside would be that if Sigma dies or Model W is destroyed, anything he resurrected would die as well. No matter what... meaning even if Cortana is resurrected... when they kill Sigma... Iris, Cortana, and anything else that Sigma revived would be dead to. Making most of his Maverick Army to disappear (like Prometheus and Pandora, Elpizo, Copy X, and others. Except Dynamo... Dynamo was not revived by Sigma, because in the games Dynamo never died.)

Comment

@NeoFox

I would find it absolutely awesome if Cortana was the one that killed Sigma.

Sigma has to know what exactly she's capable of. She's like HM on steroids. Heck, she is WAY more powerful than HM, just because of her processing power alone. 0_0

I am not exaggerating on this. She would put any electronic being to shame. If she wanted to, she could hack a Reploid or Maverick's systems to overload to the point that they burst into flames and explode!

What John has in physical ability, Cortana has in digital ability. There was even a point where John questioned who was better at blowing things up, him or her.

I personally like the idea of that happening. It will be an interesting scenario. That being said, I really don't think Sigma would be able to control her, not even for a second. She's more OP than John is.

If you read her profile, you will see why I'm flipping out.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well...

I did have a few plot twists for my arc... you got one of them HALF right...

Comment

@NeoFox

What is the correct answer?
                      sigpic

Comment

Well...

I'll give you a hint...

It involves Cortana actually managing to find a way to keep those Sigma resurrects completely free of Sigma's control. As well as finding a way to break his connection to Model W... that's only PART of the Plot Twist. I want to keep it a Plot Twist for good reason!

Though I could always tell you through a PM :P.

Comment

@NeoFox

I love PMs! Besides, my curiosity won't let me sleep.

That's what happened with Wriggle's plot twists. They kept me up for nights as I waited for the next piece to the puzzle. That's my problem, I get overly excited about discovering things...

Oh, and here's a superhuman!

sigpic

Comment

Well I'll send you a PM as soon as possible :P

I was also going to let you have control of Cortana within my Arc anyways xD

Comment

@NeoFox

That was actually going to be a question of mine! XD

I was going to ask you if you wanted me to control her, or if you wanted to.

I guess it's because I've already done all the research, huh?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yep. As much as I like Cortana, I feel like I wouldn't be able to RP as her as well as you would :P

Comment

Working...
                                X