• Show
Clear All

just one will do, pick the one you would prefer

Comment

First Eater of World kill get
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

ehh? what do you mean wriggle? monster hunter?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Kill that worm! XD

Anyways, you are now needed in IC.

@Cucoo

Just a minute. Some of them match the canon description of him, but I'm thinking of picking one that looks like the Halo 4 one. If not, then I'll probably just choose two pics, one as the closest, and one as the close second.

Some people actually did a good job on it. (It doesn't help that I never thought too deeply about what he would look like under the helmet... -_-; )
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

that's fine, just as long as I have a basic idea of how he looks w/o the helmet I'm fine. Besides, I am mixing certain traits from him and Yukari.

And I will be doing full body edit so It'll have a mix of their physiques.
            And I'll be making both scenarios of either son or daughter.

Comment

Basically that.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, here's two pictures of what I think he would look like. It was a little bit of a tie, but these are the closest.

I think Pic 2 might be a better reference, just because it gives a frontal view of his face.

Just a heads up, it's blue eyes, not brown. It's kind of odd that he's given brown eyes, but oh well.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs21/i/20...by_Ruze789.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs21/f/20...Engineer03.jpg
                Last edited by S121; 11-11-2013, 01:29 AM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Btw, Cucoo, hows that final draft of the chart coming?

Comment

And followed by a Skeletron kill.

Oh wait, let me see the IC.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I like the second one better, I just don't like the first one, I have a thing with lips... I hate when lips are drawn out...

Comment

Son:

Daughter

Comment

@ Cucoo
                          Niiiiiiiice. Pretty cool. What about Dante and Komachi?

Comment

@Wonder

You know what? I like the second picture too. The gaze has a serious, yet calm feel to it.

@Cucoo

Pic number 2 is the better one.
                            sigpic

Comment

Im starting to like Lujuria, her personality makes you look at her as a shy and heartwarming girl
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Kristia
                                Yea. And how do you feel about Lucifer now that you've seen her flashback with him?

Comment

Working...
                                X