X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

if I had Female Robin, it would be hilarious.

A Support

Chrom:
    I feel so awkward around Robin. Ever since that bathing-tent run-in... *sigh* Whenever I end up alone with her, I'm just frozen in embarrassment. Argh, what should I do? I've never had this problem before. ...Ah, I know: a bath! Yes, perhaps a nice hot bath is just the thing for my nerves... I'll have a soak and then find Robin for a relaxed conversation, like always.

[Scene change]

Robin:
    Let's see... The lances and axes are kept around here somewhere... I'll just take a quick inventory and see if any needs repairs or replacing... Somewhere...around here... Ah, here---the arms storage tent, I presume? All right then, I'll just head in and--- AAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!

Chrom:
    Robin?! Where'd you come from?

Robin:
    KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Chrom:
    Blazes, what are YOU screaming for? If anyone should be screaming it's me, isn't it? You aren't supp---OUCH! OW! Stop it! Stop throwing things! Hey, that's sharp! Don't---YEOWCH!

Robin:
    ARGH! Have you NO shame?! Noble or not, you should AT LEASE wear a towel when you address a lady!

Chrom:
    B-but, you--OW!--you were the one who walked in on me!

[scene change]

Robin:
    ...I... I'm sorry, Chrom.

Chrom:
    Are we done throwing things?

Robin:
    I think. ...I don't know what happened. Something just snapped and...

Chrom:
    Well, no harm done. The gods' justice, perhaps, for my earlier blunder! Ha ha!

Robin:
    Well, anyway, thanks for being so good natured about it all. I feel terrible about that soap dish. How's your ear doing?

Chrom:
    Better. It still stings a little, but better. In any case, look on the bright side: we've seen each other naked now, right? So I guess we've got nothing left to hide. In a way, we're closer than ever.

Robin:
    Not the most appropriate way for a man and woman to get to know each other... But...I suppose as long as nobody else knows...

Chrom:
    Ha ha! It's like we're partners in crime sharing an unsavory past! Anything that brings us closer will make us stronger on the battlefield. Just you wait.

Robin:
    Partners in crime? Heh heh, I like the thought of that. Well, partner, your secret's safe with me...
    And then Female Robin finds "the pictures"

*Robin: Stunned silence of disbelief*

Chrom: ...well...crud...seems the world knows.
    Robin: SHUT UP! *starts throwing things again*
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 10:51 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle

The f*ck? What am I looking at?

Also I guess you want me to post on ATWAP huh?

Comment

Well, I'm off. Night y'all.

Comment

hm.. everyone is checking characters pics

*looks at yuugi´s*

hm.. drunk, drunk, uber destruction, sleeping, with parsee, drunk

pretty much the usual Yuugi
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@ Neo

Aye welcome back
            ...that's what I forgot to do. I forgot to link the post that responded to yer last post in EG: SoS. I'll fetch that now.

Edit: here ya go
            Cheers
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-13-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Haha, that would be a funny moment! XD

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Wriggle

I can do one better.

John x Yukari x Yuyuko
              Spoiler:
              Are ye sure you wanna see this?

Spoiler:
              Are you really, really sure?

Last edited by S121; 11-13-2013, 11:10 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

either yukari is really tired or is planning something evil XD
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You mean in the picture?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

yup, she is always planning something

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know, that would be pretty fun as a set of bosses on Halo 4.

Sure, it would be hard, but it would be so much fun. XD
                      sigpic

Comment

Hm.. Having those youkai as bosses would be epic

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It would kind of suck though, having your grenades gapped right back at you, especially Plasma Grenades.

Better yet, why not fight Sakuya, Seija, Yuugi, or Rumia?
                          sigpic

Comment

I would enjoy fighting as Yuugi, pure power with awesome enthusiasm

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You know what? Why not just have the next Halo take place in Gensokyo.

The only objective would be, "Survive and escape".
                              sigpic

Comment

prepare to for the KYUU!

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X