Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Renamon gets irritated and run´s at John´s speed to rip Yukari´s photographs

"You males are always the same"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

*blushes*

"I'm only keeping them away from those guys."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Kristia and S121

*Millions of Hajime clones look at each other then back to John and Renamon*

"Don't look at us."

Comment

@Kristia and SUSTIC

"Okay, I'll destroy them."

*grabs pics, grabs gun, then fires at pictures until there is nothing left.*

(Good thing my suit can record images. XD )
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Sneak peak in a second. Anyways, Wriggs, once you're done with atwap, you need to post. Well, not need, buy it'd.be great. Anyways, we're about close to going to MSF.

Comment

Suddenly... I feel like there is absolutely NOTHING TO DO! Does anyone else feel this way?

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ehhh, sort of.

Here's something to keep you occupied.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smfOfRWQ5E
                sigpic

Comment

*another HM appears with internet searched Yukari sexy pictures*

Oh, isn't there?

Comment

@Wonder

You know what? That actually brings up a really good question.

I'm not usually the one to ask dirty questions, but this one is a really good question.

How would the Characters react to knowing that there are dirty pictures of them on the internet?
                    sigpic

Comment

@Wonder
                      Done.

{Why is everybody looking for my pictures?}

They find you appealing.

{♡}
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

*Touhou Fan is with Sanae*

Sanae: You know, I'm curious what would happen if I searched myself on google images.
                        Fan: NO! DON'T!
                        Sanae: Why not? I'm a good girl- *clicks search, sees results*
                        *awkward stunned silence*
                        Fan: yeaaa...."Good" girl.... Good girl.

*And then there were none*

Comment

Mkay, sneak peak time!

Intro to ABOMINATION (in Otori's perspective).

We walk into the room. Filled with cranes. Real f*cking nice. As if this factory wasn't haunted enough. But there was something creepier amidst...

I saw a War Ender on the floor, dressed in the uniform that the CRUEL general was wearing. It was torn in pieces. It was like a horror movie.

"Alright," I said, knees shivering. "Let's get the f*ck out of here. I now you guys don't believe in horror stories, but this one is real. It just tore up a freaking War Ender. You guys might not be 'programmed' to fear, but I'm human and I am shitting myself. He's dead now. Job over."

I started to walk over to the exit, when all of a sudden...

SLAM!!!

The door shut on us... and I swore I saw a giant arm do it. There was absolutely no light. I turn on my flashlight and turn around to see a large hulking... abomination of an android, one crazed eye and one giant soul piercing red eye. It all made sense to me now. When they fused, they used this warehouse as a basis for a new suit and used the War Ender as scrap. Now he's an abomination of a robot, spikes on his largely disproportionate arms, staring into us... waiting to kill. Then, that's when I heard myself mutter.

"... fuck."

Comment

@Cucoo

I think John would be less than pleased.

"What!? What is this!? Wh-who did this? This... Why!?"

@Wonder

So it's a giant robot fused from the War Ender and a conglomeration of other robots, correct?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm back.

Wait we are doing sneak peeks?

I feel like I should do one of Prometheus and Pandora... or at least Sigma.

Comment

Spoiler: Yukari x Yuyuko

Spoiler: You have been warned.

sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X