Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the most insane one here?

I'll do it to keep the flow going.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-29-2013, 04:56 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

oh well, guess IŽll play with our favorite polar vampire
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be gone for about 2 hours. I'll try to be back sooner, so don't do anything major without me. Let's just say that John watches the play session.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

ok, cya later utsu
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder what would happen if Dante would be asked to play with Flandre one day...
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Why can I imagine Dante as a role-model for Flan?

Comment

Remember when I mentioned a manga/anime/mmd/blender animation/walfas based on the rp? well, I jus thought of something: Everyone on the server act out the rp. Like, we can just have a bunch of mc users using the agents skin and have them act as neo yakuza. Then ya got Cheif, snake, yuuka, etc. I thought it would be cool.

Comment

Not a bad idea actually, it just seems like it would be a pain to get all set up. It would probably be better off as a Role-Play server.

Comment

role play server? Never heard of them. Unless the rp we're using is known as a role-playing server.

By the way, waiting on Sanford and Deimos' response, as well as the bar people and yumeko. I kno that wriggle is busy, jus remindin ya in case ya forgot.

Comment

What I mean is a server made just for this RP where we can act it out freely.

Comment

Hmm... I might just set one up. I kno a lot of pre set maps, and a website n where to get them. the locations oughta be a peice of cake.

Comment

I put up the two's response. Also, Hank makes honey badgers look like they do give a shit.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm back.

terminator-41.jpg
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Awesome! You're being playing for your life in a game of tag, so...

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                Awesome! You're being playing for your life in a game of tag, so...
                                And thus, Hank will simply shrug off Flandre. Ooo, idea. Tricky VS Flandre.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X