Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, It was basically the same sort of plot, only the organizations and governments would play a larger role in the Characters' lives, due to all the chaos they unleashed.

I'm also very sure that the Devourer's ship would not have gone unnoticed by the governments and organizations of the world.

In other words, it will be less over the top with OP enemies and be grounded closer to how the original plot was.

Yes, there will be some over the top moments, but not like the Devourer. There will be enemies you can now defeat.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ S121

That.

Also that makes me feel bad about having Grima now...
      I think I'll leave him down, say the Grimleal were stopped by SCAE and thus his resurrection is stopped.
      That way he won't disrupt the new storyline.

Oh and I just realized after looking again at the chart...

There's only...
      10 of us.

Or at least only 10 of us that are currently participating that gave me information >.>;
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-19-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well if you want, we can still revive him, only he will have to contend with more than before.

He wouldn't get a whole Arc to himself, but he would be a tough boss. All the organizations would also play a part in stopping him, possibly making the Characters temporary members for that particular occasion.

What do you think?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

..........meh.
          A short little thing where Morgan quickly confronts him, "saves" her father...and be done with Grima....
          That would be the extent I would have. Just to tie up the loose end of Robin.

Comment

Okay... I've been playing Elsword again... this time I decided to go for Aisha's Battle Magician and I personally prefer her Battle Magician class over her Dark Magician class... then I took a look at her advancement Dimension Witch...

I think I am definitely going to introduce Aisha as the Dimension Witch for the sequel as my Elsword character...

Comment

@Cucoo

That actually brings up a good question.

You see, earlier in the RP, someone RPed as what I last remember to be some kind of Zerg monster, but I'm not entirely sure.

Sholud we just say that the organizations stopped it? Would the SCAE work with Prometheus Labs to destroy it? Would ACO work with Prometheus Labs to exterminate the monster?

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
              sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Oh gawds...there's other loose ends?
                oh dear...
                Aye we could do that. Have the Organizations gradually tie up some of those loose ends...

@ Neo

Adorable Magician Girl?

Comment

@S121

Thanks. I even thought of a decent "after she first came into the real world 2 years ago" story and all for her for the sequel.

@Cucoo

Lol

Comment

@NeoFox

Can I hear it?
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sure.

"After the incident where characters were brought into the real world 2 years ago Aisha was separated from her friends when she was brought into the real world. She went on for months trying to keep a steady job, but she just wasn't use to working in such a modern society. She felt out of place at first, but eventually she came across something... a small flyer saying that a film crew were holding auditions for a small indie film. They needed a young woman to play the lead role, and as such Aisha thought that this might be her only chance at getting a decent job. She went to the auditions, and blew the judges away. The film she was in became a pretty huge hit at film festivals, and eventually she became a pretty big celebrity. She appeared on game shows, magazines, you name it and she would probably have done it at least once. She had remained a celebrity for a good year, but she had began to feel... empty inside... she had missed her friends. She missed the action of fighting stuff like demons, and the Nasods.

When the Devourer came around and trying to destroy the Earth she had sensed the power of the Devourer, and she even wanted to go and get in some of the action. However she was still under contract and could not help out. So she kept working, doing whatever job her manager had managed to find for her. Then one day she had finally got fed up with her stupid contract and flat out left. Now she is on the run hoping that her manager, or anyone sees her... unfortunately for her though she has a hard time doing that... "

By the time of the sequel she would probably come across some of the characters at some point in my arc.

Comment

@NeoFox

That reminds me, did you start looking for your bios yet?

I still need to start. Sorry that I forgot yesterday.

Did you find any yet?
                        sigpic

Comment

Downloading Elsword...
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibuki Suika View Post
                              Name: Ibuki_Suika

Timezone: CST

NPC Character of Choice: The Overmind

Game of Origin: Starcraft

Power: Psionic Telepathy on a galactic scale/Biochemical engineering/Warp rifts

Weapons: The Zerg

Weaknesses: Protoss ramming a large vessel fused with energies of the Void into it's fucking face or other large scale destructive stuff.

Appearance:
                              Body: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._SC2_Game2.jpg
                              The core itself in the heart of the body: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._SC2_Head1.jpg

Personality: Cares solely about the continued existence and evolution of the Swarm.

Morality: True Neutral

Biography: The Overmind was formed with thought and reason but not with free will. It screamed and raged in a prison of its own mind. After being forced to grow and develop the Swarm for millennia, the Overmind was able to finally leave the Zerus system. In space, it devoured thousands of it's Xel'Naga creators. With this huge gain in power, it set off to devour the galaxy. Go read the Overmind's page for more info, I'm not gonna type it all in here.
                              http://starcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Overmind

Traumas: Enslavement

Notes: Meh

@Wriggle

What should we do about The Overmind?

Should we just say that one or two of the organizations killed it, or did you have something in mind for it?

@NeoFox

I guess you forgot too?
                              sigpic

Comment

Uh.

Let me ask Suika.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X