Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm.. so what was the farthest target you have avhieved?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys I'm back and feeling better. The pain in my chest had died down significantly.

Comment

@Kristia

The range doesn't really have a distance counter, but I'd estimate it to be about 40 feet away.

It was the thin side of a bright red cap of an empty peanut oil jug with a .22 AR-15.

That's a target about half an inch in size! (about 1.27 cm)

It must be all that Halo I play.

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

thats steel pretty far length if you ask me
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

To be fair, I did spend a while just aiming at the target while I crouched and did the whole half-breath method of firing.

My family and one of my dad's friends went to the shooting range and fired at some soda cans until my dad wanted to see if I could hit the cap on the jug.

It's the smallest target I've hit so far.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

nicely done utsuh

its nice to spent time with family

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep.

We don't go there often, but it's fun when we do.

It's hilarious to see my sister fire a .45 pistol. It almost flew out of her hands when she fired it. I'm such a bad person for laughing.

I don't quite remember the exact name of the pistol, but it does have some kick. When you fire it, it feels like a large amount of tension forms at the very tip of the pistol's barrel as the recoil pushes the gun. Then it feels like a balloon pops as all the tension disappears instantaneously and then the gun is back to how you were originally holding it.
                sigpic

Comment

wow.. I have never touched a gun, and don´t want to >_>

No offense though

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

No problem, everyone has their interests and tolerances.

I think the reason a lot of people don't like guns is that it can be dangerous if you don't know how to properly use one.

Not only that, but also the stigma of guns being associated with violence and killing, along with their intimidation factor.

I've heard of people shooting themselves, just because they were careless and pulled the trigger while it was somehow aimed at them. It sounds ridiculous, but it has happened.

We're talking about a chunk of metal and lead being fired at around the speed of sound, sometimes exceeding that.

It's understandable why some people would be hesitant around guns.
                    sigpic

Comment

An understandable fear indeed

Im more into emotional warfare, fighting with an emotionally disoriented person is almost impossible since he/she has a pandora box of mind

Thats what my doc told me when I deal with the psychologist´s monthly check in. Having normal results is abnormal for them XD

But hey having a twisted mind gives spice to everyday life, (sometimes bad stuff happen too tho)

So yeah.

Spoiler:

Comment

That's actually how I would confront jerks and bullying. If you can intimidate and scare the person, then you've already won.

As for mental instability, I'm of the psychological kind.

I used to have very scary and disturbing hallucinations, NSFW kinds of things, but thankfully, they almost never appear anymore. Now it's just nightmares, but those are uncommon.

What kind of bad stuff happens to you? (You don't really have to say if you don't want to.)
                        sigpic

Comment

hm.. they are from panic attacks and fear to something that isn´t there, nightmares (rare) wake me up crying and the trauma keeps up for a while

the biigest emotional threats i have are the child like state of terror were I would hide on a wall while grasping something stronlgy. that and memory explosions, I sometimes end up breaking stuff while emotionaly brocken.

And so on more gruesome stuff

Well then, I have to go to bed, enjoy the night^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep, the gruesome stuff does get annoying after a while, but you learn to live with it.

It all comes down to whether or not you let your dreams affect you. You can be a nice person and still have the worst dreams imaginable.

Maybe that's why I have a hard time telling what's safe for work and what isn't. That would explain my confusion and shock when Wriggle got angry at me for posting a picture of Daiyousei with a bloody knife.

Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey there people guys! I'm now awake, though I'm leaving in half an hour to go to an appointment.

Comment

Hey people I'm back. I feel better now, my chest did start hurting again. I had to go to the emergency room last night and they said my heartbeat was irregular. So I'm going to be taking it real easy and I will be going to see my actual doctor today. So yea. Cya

Comment

Working...
                                X